The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

took the time to fix @tungsterismapping's colours.
1579970940158.png

Quite love how easy it is for new members to get good at mapping now- before mid last year it was much harder to get good subdivisions so anyone starting before then took a while to learn the ins and outs- although i do worry about the future of worldas as just being constant edits of borderpools, they are really nice as a reference and as a way to ease new people in.

Quite love how easy it is for new members to get good at mapping now- before mid last year it was much harder to get good subdivisions so anyone starting before then took a while to learn the ins and outs- although i do worry about the future of worldas as just being constant edits of borderpools, they are really nice as a reference and as a way to ease new people in.
This is not a borderpool it's an ncs color guide

You can make out the urals on the height map

Also I didn't notice that a height map was requested a page ago and half a month ago, oops...

Anyway, here's an older version of the worlda heightmap. I can't find a completed version on the wiki, not sure if one was ever made, but its got most of the world completed. No idea what the precise values for the colors are, but its something
topography.png

The ural mountans are visible, they don't form a thin line so one could make different borders with them

these parts I did by hand and can confirm are largely correct (mind, I have not cross-referenced this map to river maps or anything else), alongside a key; everything else was done by other people and I can't confirm the accuracy of any of it

altitude.png

Last edited:
The what?
The maps we are making are part of the NextGen OTL Worlda Series, a modification on the original Worlda series. Those maps were inconsistent with one another, which is why we are making this series in the first place. The patch that you uploaded was for the original Worlda maps, so it will likely be inconsistent and incompatible with this series.