The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

I think it's only a problem with the wiki, the maps are fine here.

If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say he deleted the old versions of the map to upload these, and the wiki never updated

Thanks for the clarification, but AFAIK, imgur costs nothing and also hosts many of our maps etc.
I tend not to use it as larger maps are automatically converted to JPEGs on imgur; while this wouldn't be a problem for the worlda's, it would be for some of my other maps. The system I'm using now is free, as well.

I tend not to use it as larger maps are automatically converted to JPEGs on imgur; while this wouldn't be a problem for the worlda's, it would be for some of my other maps. The system I'm using now is free, as well.

I didn't get maps converted to JPEG files either (not even 8K-BAMs) - I think you only need an account to prevent that.

I didn't get maps converted to JPEG files either (not even 8K-BAMs) - I think you only need an account to prevent that.
Huh, interesting. Lemme try that real quick. Either way, the setup I have now isn't costing me anything, and allows me to have nicely formatted URLs (Rather than the randomized digits on the end of an imgur link). I'm using Github pages, if anyone is curious, though that should be evident if you look at my URLs :p

I just tried it, and it still gave me a JPG compression. Oh well.
Deviantart hosts png files without corrupting them into jpg, and is also free.
I use deviantart as well; again, the main thing I like about having a central site is having nicely formatted URLs, and full control over how images can be displayed and organized.