The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

I have a question about nextgenotl maps. When making a civil war in a country, or a foreign occupation, do i make the frontline between government forces and rebels/occupiers and natives Red, or is there no border at all? I see both styles used in otl maps

This was the form of the captaincy general of Venezuela in 1777, it should be added to the map
578px-Mapa_de_la_Capitania_General_de_Venezuela_%281777%29.jpg

Is there a WorldA map with raised sea levels?
A few.

Most have issues.

I've found these (or at least the base, then edited them)- a 2 m rise one, a 20 m rise one, and a 65-70 m rise one.

The 20m is from Veranius here, I mashed the 65m one from MrBubbles, and uh, forgot where the 2m one came from.

Attachments

• 2mealevelrise.png
    2mealevelrise.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 663
  • 20msealevelise.png
    20msealevelise.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 705
  • topoworldamelt2.png
    topoworldamelt2.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 718
Damn, Miami and Las Vegas were that empty in 1900?
Kind of crazy in hindsight - Miami only had like 300/400 people when they were incorporated as a city in 1896. In 1900, the state itself only had like half a million people total. It was mostly empty until air conditioning and cheap costs drove a post-war boom in the 1950s. Las Vegas wasn’t even founded til 1905 and didn’t really take off until dam constructions in the 1930s.

I have a question about nextgenotl maps. When making a civil war in a country, or a foreign occupation, do i make the frontline between government forces and rebels/occupiers and natives Red, or is there no border at all? I see both styles used in otl maps

I just have no border, the red lines add too much clutter IMO

Hey guys, I've been noticing a mistake in almost every map that depicts "British Malaya", I'll explain:
British Malaya as a colony or protectorate never existed, it was the term used to describe collectivelly the set of states under British suzerainty, protection or control.
The Federated Malayan States was a "sovereign state" under British protectorate. Johor, and the rest of Unfederated Malayan states were by themselves sovereign states (also under protectorate) , separated from each other and from the Federation. Same with the Straits Settlement.
What I mean is that in all maps they're shown as subdivisions of a common state (British Malaya, I suppose) when this was never the case until 1945, when the British implemented a military administration after defeating the Japanese, which lasted until 1946 and the creation of the Malayan Union (an actual Union of the whole Malaya).
Before:
2.png

After:
1.png

What I mean is that in all maps they're shown as subdivisions of a common state (British Malaya, I suppose)

Or well, the British Empire.

Then again I guess there are often full state borders between British Colonies in (especially Southern) Africa (or between India and Burma) so the Malaya point is fair.

Or well, the British Empire.

Then again I guess there are often full state borders between British Colonies in (especially Southern) Africa (or between India and Burma) so the Malaya point is fair.
That was the point: there are international borders between Kenya and Uganda, South and North Rhodesia, Canada and Newfoundland...