The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

@Baron Steakpuncher I think that TNO really needs a path for Vyatka that is further right than condem. The russian empire could be extremely deranged and extremist at times and the worst path we can go now is "ohohoho there were absolutely no errors in the empire and we are doing this version loyal to the 1905 constitution that is not closely as evil as it was".

I remember watching a video about the parties in the Russian Empire after 1905 and at a certain time after the narrator went further right than the liberals and finished listing the right wing parties he said that there was a lot of diversity but what united them is that they hated democracy and the jews.

Plus Vladimir III is someone who didn't rule OTL, so maybe if some hardcore black hundredists took over they could blind him of what is happening and convince him that they are just trying to evade the errors of 1905. People usually are too focused in the civil war and communist propaganda to see that if you discard that the empire was still extremely violent.

I'm not really with TNO at the moment so for all I know there is one in plans.

Eh, I feel like tno Russia has more then enough paths already. I'd much rather they focused on regions that don't have content, or extending the moscow war content for the factions that do have paths. For all we know the black hundreds all went over to Chita's faction or got absorbed by other far-right groups or something.

And yeah, the solidarists range from condem to fascist, so maybe Alexander could be a paternalist solidarist and he could lose power to a corporatist solidarist faction.
Which could be a good way to distinguish the gamer Tsarists in Vyatka from the Reactionary Nationalists over in Chita by having them be Solidarist hardliners as opposed to arch-reactionaries.

Eh, I feel like tno Russia has more then enough paths already. I'd much rather they focused on regions that don't have content, or extending the moscow war content for the factions that do have paths. For all we know the black hundreds all went over to Chita's faction or got absorbed by other far-right groups or something.
I understand

Which could be a good way to distinguish the gamer Tsarists in Vyatka from the Reactionary Nationalists over in Chita by having them be Solidarist hardliners as opposed to arch-reactionaries.

Calling also @chankljp and @xie323 since you usually like my input.

So, basically the 1970s is a massive time of change worldwide with stuff like the sexual revolution and the counterculture. TNO does address how fascists deal with it, but it would be interesting how decrepit old ideologies would go over the same process.

Like, integralism is about reviving the pre french revolutionary world and making a catholic corporate state, so before I left the team I knew that Salgado was going to be absolute hellish since not only he wants to fight the counter culture but also he wants to push the clock back centuries in those areas.
The same could be said about having the black hundredists. They are in the same level as "1890s authoritarian ideology". How would they react to those changes? That is interesting to think about.

Considering how insanely reactionary, racist, anti-Semitic and all around insane Russian monarchists were (And for that matter still are) I honestly think that Vyatka whitewashes the sheer level of bigotry that these people would have.

Something I thought is that there are some scenarios ingame that are cursed but would have some pretty interesting results.

Like, if Velimir defeats the nazis he would end reviving slavic paganism to relevancy. You have a extremely opressed and depressed population that is just freed from a yoke by people similar to them but with other faith, so there would be mass conversions. I don't think that this would make slavic paganism replace christianity, but it would turn it into a plurality.

Question : how long does the German Civil War should last? Because it's 1968 and Speer and Bormann are still fighting and it seems it is coinciding with the Great Asian War. The only game rule I put was disabling nukes.