The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

Had a surprisingly wholesome Goldwater game.

Got Barry elected in '68 on four EC votes (Even with Kennedy dead, Thurmond didn't get to fuck up so badly that the NPP couldn't have won, may revisit that save for the NPP (C) run that could be easily done from it) and decided to go all out with him, managed to get the strongest US Civil Rights possible, strong as hell EPA, took down the Yockey's so hard that the Nazi's earlier attempt at propping them up was ultimately for nothing. Got re-elected in '72 with every single EC vote.

What made it a surprisingly wholesome game is that, outside the US, Sablin unified Russia, Italy went Communist, Germany went GO4, the Republicans won in Iberia (The idea of Barry Goldwater avenging Jarama Valley still makes me laugh), Burgundy collapsed, the UK went Jellicoe (In almost every game I've played recently they've gone Stirling) and Ireland forced the IRA to stand down. Even Brazil stayed democratic which normally never happens for me. And all happened naturally, outside of Spain no interference by me or use of custom country path.

I think that Yockey favourite russian unifier is Vyatka, since according to a post he believed that the Romanovs had civilized russia for being half german

Guys, so there was a Serbia and Montenegro teaser, and there is something interesting in it.

So, the right heir of the Kingdom of Montenegro was Michael, the son of Danilo that is the King you can install in Kaiserreich, so I asked the Dev who was this Nikola II since I never heard of him, and believe or not he was the second most important Romanov claimant.

Basically in 1941 the Italians asked Michael to take the throne, but Michael refused, so they asked Nicholas Romanov. Nicholas Romanov (Nikola II) is the guy you can crown in millennium dawn in Russia. He was the leader of the Romanov family association and even met Putin OTL.

"Gukpa, so was he a axis collaborationist like Vladimir III?"

Nope. Basically he rejected the throne OTL :p . The reason why he accepts it in TNO is simple because it is so clear that the axis gonna win that he decided to take it and try to break off from the Italian yoke. This has not happened yet and probably won't.

Still, what that means is that the three most important Romanov branches in real life are in power in TNO. You got Kyrill Romanov branch in Vyatka, that had the best claim OTL; you got Nicholas branch that led the Romanov family association OTL ruling Montenegro and then you got Mikhail II branch in the far east.

Tno is a Romanov wank, and that is beautiful!

Last edited:
It will be interesting if prince Michael, the main claimant of Montenegro, who refused to accept the throne from the axis, will have any appearance.

While some sort of restoration seems unlikely, he might actaully have good realations with even the left-wing ressistance as he did actually cooperate with Tito for a few years, breaking with him after the marshal went more and more autocratic. So perhaps some sort of possition/mention.

So, there was this questions in the discord today about how bad of an idea is to elect Plínio Salgado in 1970, so here goes some stuff.

First of all, this is the 1970s, the most radical decade so far and Salgado is the most reactionary dude you can elect, so he is going to have a government that goes completely against the flow of the decade leading to mass instability, especially since he want to install rad Trad catholic values in a liberal country like Brazil.

Second of all, he's old. He's the oldest electable dude in TNO Brazil, he's 75 in 1970 and gonna be 80 if he doesn't get impeached or removed in some way when he completes his therm in 1975. Basically you got this dude who exceeded the average Brazilian life expectancy of the time trying to bring a country to an moral ideal of centuries prior four decades after his prime.

So basically Salgado is the worst figure to be elected in 1970. I dare to say that while he does not do as much damage economically as the dictatorship, his government is going to be way more unstable than the dictatorship. The dictatorship OTL got the flow of the 1970s and adapted it to the point that they promoted p-rn as a way of doing bread and circuses.

So yeah, the only thing I gonna say for Salgado players is "Good luck trying to make that work", cause you gonna need it.

Last edited:
Why is Russia getting reworked AGAIN? Surely if they have people working on Russia content they should be focusing on expanding the stories past unification right?

Why is Russia getting reworked AGAIN? Surely if they have people working on Russia content they should be focusing on expanding the stories past unification right?
Honestly, I just want Penelope's Web (France, Greece and Turkey Content + Italy Rework) and Europas Narben (Eastern RK Content) to be released. What gives?

The developers TNO will add civil wars to all countries except the USA.

It is a pity that the Los Leopardos movement or its newer counterpart is not represented in any way.
Сould also add Burgundian drug dealers, especially in our timeline Klaus Barbie (SS member, butcher of Lyon) worked with Colombian drug dealers.

Late, but Los Leopardos are present in the form of Alzate, who was and is still a member in TNO.

Would anyone here be interested in a SI fic in which a pretty odd and vile character (A female, potentially trans female Strasserist/Nazbol) ends up in the body of either Svetlana Bukharina, Lydia Krylov of Kemerovo, or Susanna Pechuro (Sablin's closest friend)?
I'd go with Lydia Krylov.