The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

Well.. San Marino is also getting skeleton content.
Finally, thank God the most relevant country in game has been added, I mean, the game has been missing so much content without San Marino that I feel a shiver in my spine to think that we are thiiiiiiiis close from getting it.

I can't wait for a full ten years tree get added for it, I gonna do San Marino world conquest. I hope it comes with massive flavour events with all important occurrences in the country.

Finally, thank God the most relevant country in game has been added, I mean, the game has been missing so much content without San Marino that I feel a shiver in my spine to think that we are thiiiiiiiis close from getting it.

I can't wait for a full ten years tree get added for it, I gonna do San Marino world conquest. I hope it comes with massive flavour events with all important occurrences in the country.
Is this sarcasm? I can't tell in text.

Is this sarcasm? I can't tell in text.
A lot of people, myself included, are rather impatient for the next major update to TNO; at the beginning of the year it was expected that Pandora's Web would have been released at the latest Mid-Summer, and that Toolbox Theory would have long since been wrapped up. Leaks like those for San Marino and Monaco which can only really be considered "fluff", while certainly interesting from a lore and immersion standpoint, also tend to provoke a negative reaction as they are not seen as having any impact on the wider TNO world, and time spent on developing them is time not spent elsewhere.
I say this while understanding this is a volunteer project where there are no real deadlines, but I and others can't help being human.

@Gukpard, were you being sarcastic or did the above misinterpret you?
It is a bit of sarcasm, yes, but not as a critic to the team. I just like doing jokes like that. One example was when someone made a Estonia AAR and I wrote a page long essay about how that was a epic thing that should be preserved for future generations, etc, etc, etc.

A lot of people, myself included, are rather impatient for the next major update to TNO; at the beginning of the year it was expected that Pandora's Web would have been released at the latest Mid-Summer, and that Toolbox Theory would have long since been wrapped up. Leaks like those for San Marino and Monaco which can only really be considered "fluff", while certainly interesting from a lore and immersion standpoint, also tend to provoke a negative reaction as they are not seen as having any impact on the wider TNO world, and time spent on developing them is time not spent elsewhere.
I say this while understanding this is a volunteer project where there are no real deadlines, but I and others can't help being human.
I mean skeleton content is not exactly hard or time consuming to make. "Fluff" is not why things have been slower than expected.

I mean skeleton content is not exactly hard or time consuming to make. "Fluff" is not why things have been slower than expected.
To be clear I am not against the skeleton content per se, but it often implies that there is a deeper level of development planned, and I'm not exactly clamoring for a narrative experience in either San Marino or Monaco; I'm honestly surprised that there hasn't been a leak for the Vatican as, as far as the micro-states go, the Vatican has infinitely more influence and geo-political prowess then the other two. That being said I could easily be wrong, and nothing more than skeleton content is being planned for Monaco or San Marino.
That being said, we are already confirmed to be going into the Beta-Testing stage for TT3 in the first week of August, with an official release something later that same month, least if what I've heard is correct.

I would like to see some content for the Vatican. TNO's narrative style means that you can have a lot of fun exploring different paths as a microstate.

I would like to see some content for the Vatican. TNO's narrative style means that you can have a lot of fun exploring different paths as a microstate.
Yeah, it would be interesting to see what a traditionalist pope would do in reaction to the counter culture.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
"Wenn die Raketen hochgefahren sind, wen interessiert es, wo sie herunterkommen?"

"Das ist nicht meine Abteilung", sagt Wernher von Braun.

...yeah, that particular Tom Lehrer song is quite obviously butterflied in TNO.

-

"And what is it that put Germany in the forefront of the nuclear nations?
And what is it that made it possible to invest thirty billion reichsmarks to put our own Aryan heroes on the Moon?
Well, it was the spirit of our great nation and superior German engineering, that's what,
as demonstrated by exceptional Germans like Dr. Wernher von Braun!"

-Unknown, as heard in a German pub, circa 196X

I'm not going to even bother finishing revised lyrics or an ode to Robert Goddard, sorry all.

complete dark horse bureaucrat is dropped into it to keep the seat warm and then surprises everyone when it turns out hes an actual reformer who starts slapping shit together
Panzer, someone saw your post and commented in the tno discord that this bureaucrat is most likely Helmut Kohl, is that true?

But so long as you don't check their events, they exist in a superposition of all possible paths...
Quantum microstates whose existence cannot be even observed on the game map are better :p