The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

What is your favourite TNO ideology? Not the one you adopt personally, but the one you like the most

Mine is "Populist Conservatism"

What is your favourite TNO ideology? Not the one you adopt personally, but the one you like the most

Slavo-Aryanism. I just think it's such an interestingly weird, evil idea, and it's like nothing I've ever seen in media. Obviously I don't endorse it.

brooklyn99

Banned

Fascist Mysticism, I am eager to discover how Giani transforms Italy through this current.

National Liberalism is a close second.

I really like whatever it is that novosibirsk has. In an ocean of funni wacki extremists, their dedication to the banality of evil is quite interesting to me. Also cyberpunk aesthetic.

Balaguer is widely accepted as the best president in Dominican history and got reelected otl after being a dictator, so I was about to Stan him and spread the good word after I was told that TNO MacMillian inspired on him but then someone pointed out here that he killed 3000 people, F for our hopes.
Speaking of the DR, I like how the defeat epigraph on Trujillo getting oofed is a pun on how one of the major slogans of his regime was "God is Heaven, Trujillo on Earth".

Mmmh I would have probably preferred if they kinda built up the DR as like a "Third Worldist Fascist" Cuba expy more, you like them fermenting revolutions in Africa and LatAm during gameplay, instead of giving the player the option to take them out so early. This also could benefit Germany, as the Einheitspakt basically lacks realistic options to expand, since the German Version of Nazism is not really appealing to people, who aren't white. I also would scrap Americans trying to reconstruct & occupy Africa, since that is unbelievably expensive and it would be such an enormous task (Africa is really huge), which is also kinda overlooked in the lore anyway and makes Africa very boring, cuz its stops the Pan-Africans and other form starting proxy wars there. I would basically switch the West African War with the South African War, even timewise, it just fits better with the whole Vietnam vibe, they have going on.

I was revisiting the old thread and came to my post responded by @Lautréamont about Franz Josef Strauss, he was Bormann minister of economy before that changed

I wonder what kind of role he could play in TNO2, like, he praised Herman Esser, screened "The eternal jew" and supported HIAG, the dude cleary would be a Bormanite