The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

Posted two new TNO stories on AO3!

https://archiveofourown.org/works/39304119 - This one, "Liar's Dice", is a horror story centering around Albert Speer.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/39304248 - This one, "The Crusaders in Pskov", is an in-universe American undergrad's attempt to explain in an essay for a class she's only taking for the credits the differences between Vagner's Aryanism in its post-Nazi imitation form and the Nazis.

Please feel free to like/kudo and comment!

I like the idea of a President Philip Hart and a focus on urban renewal. Glenn's focus on space was intersting but the actual mechanics sucked so no wonder he goes to the chopping block when they are also just doing a space race update.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
I like the idea of a President Philip Hart and a focus on urban renewal. Glenn's focus on space was intersting but the actual mechanics sucked so no wonder he goes to the chopping block when they are also just doing a space race update.

Glenn! being removed is still disappointing given how his was my favorite Presidency in the mod. Maybe another submod will add him back in, maybe he'll be a candidate for President in 1976 later on, but I won't hold my breath on this.

That being said, I'll learn to live with this. Philip Hart seems like a decent enough fellow, the whole coming from Ohio's eternal rival Michigan bit notwithstanding, but depending on how things go I may go for an NPP President in '64 just to have him in office for two terms, see how that works out.

On the bright side, we now actually know the status of the Interstate Highway System in TNO: It's a watered-down unfinished mess that Eisenhower wasn't able to get done back in the '50s, and it's something Hart might hopefully be able to address in a positive way.

Here a interesting question: was Vladimir Kirillovich Romanov blonde?

I thought he was black haired, but then the vanilla team made him a blonde and his new kaiserreich portrait also has him with blonde hair. Maybe TNO could make him blonde too.

Here a interesting question: was Vladimir Kirillovich Romanov blonde?

I thought he was black haired, but then the vanilla team made him a blonde and his new kaiserreich portrait also has him with blonde hair. Maybe TNO could make him blonde too.
cf26b60b1db5_w2560.jpg

Seems pretty dark to me.

I think it depends how light hits it. Somewhere around ”Dark natural blonde” and ”Light golden brown” in this chart…
nutrisse-color-chart.jpg