The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

brooklyn99

Banned
We do have the lore primer which is like 80,000 words
I know that weeks back on Reddit you had a QnA. I don't have a Reddit account but since you've returned there is something i'm meaning to inquire.

I was active long enough to remember that it was originally planned for Burgundy to collapse with Himmler's death in 1981. Assuming you had thought it out, what was planned for the aftermath of this later collapse? Would the same tags that appear in TNO1 still have been present (i.e. the Flemish SS and Red Poppy)?

I am curious, do I need to have a submod for trying to do reconquest of Western Russia as a Russian warlord or do I use console commands?

Also, is Atlantropa already removed OR will it removed in a future update?

I know that weeks back on Reddit you had a QnA. I don't have a Reddit account but since you've returned there is something i'm meaning to inquire.

I was active long enough to remember that it was originally planned for Burgundy to collapse with Himmler's death in 1981. Assuming you had thought it out, what was planned for the aftermath of this later collapse? Would the same tags that appear in TNO1 still have been present (i.e. the Flemish SS and Red Poppy)?
Benelux would have been under an OFN mandate attempting to rebuild something there and France would own west of that, with northern France being a wasteland in the aftermath of SS infighting and widespread booby trapping of the region.

We do have the lore primer which is like 80,000 words
Since someone asked about lore, How did Nazi Germany collapse?
Did it Just join OFN and democratise in exchange for US organising the Ceasefire with Zhukov?
How did Japanese empire collapse?

Benelux would have been under an OFN mandate attempting to rebuild something there and France would own west of that, with northern France being a wasteland in the aftermath of SS infighting and widespread booby trapping of the region.
Panzer, do you like the direction that we are bringing Brazil? Do you want to suggest any change?

Did you have plans for which US presidents end up being the canon path?

So, I found some old prints from the time we were making the brazilian models in TNO, and I have a special distaste for the brazilian army post WWII uniforms, I hope you like it

180021090_290368696145347_5556891282845976461_n.png

177885881_139682598131847_5605316548469848419_n.png

178780793_173029201371426_8154458477915304886_n.png

Here I meant "A cheap copy of the US uniform", but I have dislexia and that got mixed up, I also meant "USAboos" not "USAboss"

Did you have plans for which US presidents end up being the canon path?
No just parties
Since someone asked about lore, How did Nazi Germany collapse?
Did it Just join OFN and democratise in exchange for US organising the Ceasefire with Zhukov?
How did Japanese empire collapse?
After Bormann dies there would have been a rapid fire series of succesful and failed political and military coups, domestic uprisings, assassinations, fleeing the nations, forced retirements, and so on that would leave to the leadership of the Reich being a revolving door until effectively a complete dark horse bureaucrat is dropped into it to keep the seat warm and then surprises everyone when it turns out hes an actual reformer who starts slapping shit together. germany then declares itself a 'republic' largely just to court OFN support since its clear russia is about to invade, the ofn saw this as a chance to potentially lock down control of europe through germany and by removing them as a potential blocker to influence in europe and also fears nuclear war since germany still has a nuclear arsenal the government can barely keep under control and russia is sweeping across the east. the front there stagnated and was getting bad, the ofn stepped in and negotiated a temporary ceasefire between both sides, and the original intended tno 2 story would have begun with it being up to the players or ai whether it lasted or would be broken when one side decided it was ready or immediately by germany being dumb or russia slamming its dick through the door.

japan gets rocked by the great asian war.
Panzer, do you like the direction that we are bringing Brazil? Do you want to suggest any change?
i have zero opinions sorry, i dont follow the mod that closely

No just parties

After Bormann dies there would have been a rapid fire series of succesful and failed political and military coups, domestic uprisings, assassinations, fleeing the nations, forced retirements, and so on that would leave to the leadership of the Reich being a revolving door until effectively a complete dark horse bureaucrat is dropped into it to keep the seat warm and then surprises everyone when it turns out hes an actual reformer who starts slapping shit together. germany then declares itself a 'republic' largely just to court OFN support since its clear russia is about to invade, the ofn saw this as a chance to potentially lock down control of europe through germany and by removing them as a potential blocker to influence in europe and also fears nuclear war since germany still has a nuclear arsenal the government can barely keep under control and russia is sweeping across the east. the front there stagnated and was getting bad, the ofn stepped in and negotiated a temporary ceasefire between both sides, and the original intended tno 2 story would have begun with it being up to the players or ai whether it lasted or would be broken when one side decided it was ready or immediately by germany being dumb or russia slamming its dick through the door.

japan gets rocked by the great asian war.

i have zero opinions sorry, i dont follow the mod that closely
What was the result if Oil Crisis?
How as it resolved?

So, I have been reading about Hans Asperger (the guy who discovered the syndrome that got reclassified as spectre 1 autism disorder) and I think he should show up in someway in Speer route

From what is said here in this video he fits as a Speerite, he was a nazi and he sent two children to a clinic where they would most certainly be killed, and at the same time didn't disclose that the people on his clinic were hiding jews and he collaborate with jewish scientists before the nazis took over. Basically the Asperger's syndrome could be a breakthrough made during late tno1 speer content and this could be broadcasted after the abolishment of the nuremberg laws in Speer and in the Go4 path.