The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

Deleted member 120563

He just comment on populist movements or stuff, I found no signal of far right behaviour yet. The channel has been dead since the covid epidemic began.

He does use therms such "anti white racism" to describe the plataform of the BNP, and talks about antisemitism on the labour party, so as far as I can get he's right wing populist.
To be fair, anti-white racism was a platform the BNP did use while campaigning disgruntled (usually working class, ethnically 'white/british') communities so that's hardly a stretch.

The video's worth a watch, nothing particularly biased in it.

To be fair, anti-white racism was a platform the BNP did use while campaigning disgruntled (usually working class, ethnically 'white/british') communities so that's hardly a stretch.

The video's worth a watch, nothing particularly biased in it.
Heh, even that is something similar to Shaffy! The BNP used "anti white racism" and shaf uses "russophobia".

Shaf is a BNP analogue, I'm sure of that!

You know it never made sense that Chesterton is presented as a Pro-German simp. The guy was a British Imperialist on top of being a Fascist and Neo-Fascist having founded the League of Empire Loyalists (A Neo-Fascist pressure group that tried to secure/maintain the British Empire in light of decolonization), prior to the foundation of the National Front.

You know it never made sense that Chesterton is presented as a Pro-German simp. The guy was a British Imperialist on top of being a Fascist and Neo-Fascist having founded the League of Empire Loyalists (A Neo-Fascist pressure group that tried to secure/maintain the British Empire in light of decolonization), prior to the foundation of the National Front.
Evil is one big happy family?

Evil is one big happy family?
Yeah that's true. I mean the same could be said about a lot of French Fascists being staunchly Anti-German prior to German occupation, and well that changed after 1940.

But in terms of Chesterton's path, I could see it play out like Shaferavich being a Far-Right Fascist Dictatorship disguised as a Democracy.

Alright, here's a truly cursed idea I had recently.

What if, in Germany, the Civil War went to hell, resulting in Meinhof taking over, with everything that entails. But, over in Russia, either Vagner, Velimir, or Rodzaevsky manages to unite Russia. So, in effect, Nazi Germany and the USSR are ideologically reversed.

What if, in Germany, the Civil War went to hell, resulting in Meinhof taking over, with everything that entails. But, over in Russia, either Vagner, Velimir, or Rodzaevsky manages to unite Russia. So, in effect, Nazi Germany and the USSR are ideologically reversed.
Rodzaevsky manages to shatter the DSR, and a young woman named Gudrun Esselin comes up with a brilliant idea. A war against the fascists that can end in either the rebirth of the shattered German nation or the death of it. Revenge against the predations of the Russian huns.

Out of the RAF/DSR comes a new Great Trial.

Or, alternatively, WWII again, I guess?

brooklyn99

Banned

If it's Vagner vs Meinhoff, that is for sure going to boggle the minds of historians for many generations to come. Would also be the overused subject for many memes too, if that sort of cultural niche develops.

I wonder if this scenario means that the German Nazis throughout Europe would be really swift to embrace the AB as their own, as Vagner portrays himself as taking on Hitler's mantle as the guardian of the Aryans against Bolshevism. Assuming Meinhoff ever gets around to trying to reconquer the RKs, I can see many Nazis fleeing to Vagner's domain and totally buying into the AB's ideas, as their psyche would get twisted by Germany turning Communist and seeing the AB becoming the bulwark of Nazism.

He's not shown as that. His description talks how his party is filled with pro German sympatisers and he has to fight them, probably meaning that after he died (in 1973, if he dies like OTL) they might take charge and make the UK natsoc.

If it's Vagner vs Meinhoff, that is for sure going to boggle the minds of historians for many generations to come. Would also be the overused subject for many memes too, if that sort of cultural niche develops.

I wonder if this scenario means that the German Nazis throughout Europe would be really swift to embrace the AB as their own, as Vagner portrays himself as taking on Hitler's mantle as the guardian of the Aryans against Bolshevism. Assuming Meinhoff ever gets around to trying to reconquer the RKs, I can see many Nazis fleeing to Vagner's domain and totally buying into the AB's ideas, as their psyche would get twisted by Germany turning Communist and seeing the AB becoming the bulwark of Nazism.
I like that idea a lot, I think that's by far the strongest of the three possibilities for who takes over Russia. I'd read that TL, honestly.

Isn't the DSR being reworked into "bad, but not reverse Holocaust with Pol Pot characteristics level bad"?

Isn't the DSR being reworked into "bad, but not reverse Holocaust with Pol Pot characteristics level bad"?

Yes, but the rework isn't out yet so the DSR is still the German version of Democratic Kampuchea as of right now.

I like that idea a lot, I think that's by far the strongest of the three possibilities for who takes over Russia.

Alternatively, we could have Velimir replace Vagner and, at least before the DSR rework, actually manage to achieve his crazed dream of conquering Germany.

At any rate, in the event of a conflict between the DSR and the Russkiy Reykh/Hyperborea/the Russian National State, I think there would probably be a German military operation called Operation Lenin or something like that.

Yes, but the rework isn't out yet so the DSR is still the German version of Democratic Kampuchea as of right now.

Alternatively, we could have Velimir replace Vagner and, at least before the DSR rework, actually manage to achieve his crazed dream of conquering Germany.

At any rate, in the event of a conflict between the DSR and the Russkiy Reykh/Hyperborea/the Russian National State, I think there would probably be a German military operation called Operation Lenin or something like that.
Eh, Velimir's pretty overrated in my opinion. He's just a wacky boi, and he wouldn't have the thematic resonance of Vagner or Rodzaevsky for this, unless you could spin it into some kind of "real Hyperboreans taking revenge on their fallen German pretenders" thing, but even then...eh.

The Devils Economist
The Devil's Economist
A Brotherhood of Cain Short Story
Part One of the Omsk Trilogy

How many times had the clock struck midnight? By Woland's count, it was no less than four. Once for a Tsar who had lost his way, once for a General Secretary who let his world die, once for a Regent who believed in a lie, and once for the Devil who had come to collect. Woland tried not to think of the details.

He was a young man with a strong chin and brown hair. Once, he had a cocky look in his eyes, as though he could rule the world. That was long ago, though, back when the world made sense and God looked upon his people instead of the Adversary. That was back when there was a God. That was back when he believed in a lie.

Woland sighed and adjusted his tie. The sigil of Lucifer was pinned to his lapel, marking him as one of the Devil's Own. Was this how far he had fallen? A man of God. Where had God brought them? A dead child and an undead country. He looked at the ceremonial dagger on his desk next to the paperwork. Recently cleaned. He raised a glass of German whiskey. The Devil's Accountant had access to such things.

He remembered a friend who had misguided dreams and a friend full of rage. He remembered when he believed in anything. He slumped into his office chair as he heard a knock at the door. A woman in robes with a face full of knife scars—self-inflicted, the agony and the hedonistic enlightenment—entered. Her head was shaved.

"Woland." She eyed him. "What are you doing?"

"Paperwork."

"I don't know how you stand it."

"Someone has to make sure that Abaddon's Kingdom of the Hellborn functions. Without me and the Church's Silver Circle we'd all be stuck in Omsk. The money has to be managed by someone and Mammon is as much of a demon as Baphomet," he gently reminded her.

The woman, who Woland knew as Roksana, rolled her eyes. "Aren't you a coward?" she asked, rhetorically. "What, are you afraid to spill some blood?"

"If I don't make sure we're importing enough food and guns, we won't be able to serve Him. Besides, economics is a complicated but important thing."

"You sound like a Jew."

He stopped at that, eyes narrowing. "Don't you dare accuse me of that. I'm as much of a Russian as you are. I just do the little things that help the rest of you with your dismembering and autocannibalism."

Roksana shrugged. "Well, next time you have to fulfill your duty to Abaddon, you'd better do it. We both know he only tolerates you."

Woland rubbed his temples. What fools these Satanists were. "I'll remember that while I'm single-handedly keeping the Kingdom alive."

"Damn straight." She flipped the hood of the robe down and left the room. Woland returned to his work. Once the door was closed to his office, he drew a small Bible from a drawer, under a false bottom.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:10

He laughed.

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matthew 6:3-4

"What horseshit," he mumbled. What good had those blessings and gifts to the needy done? He had a copy of Abbadon's Bible on his desk, but he never read it. It was just for show.

The Devil had proven his strength over God. The Christian had followed the trends, replaced the name of Jesus for Lucifer. He wished he could cry. Men didn't cry. Brothers of Cain didn't cry.

He heard a knock at the door again along with the same woman's voice. "Woland, Abbadon has summoned you to the Maw. Get going, you gutless wretch."

He sighed. Was this what he had gone into exile for? Changed his name twice over for?

He followed the scarred woman, noticing a decapitated Mary's head and neck cut into the back of her own neck. It was still red, still oozing with pus and half-healed skin. Woland followed. The walk was long and he swallowed his pride.

Finally, they made it to what was once called Plan Hydra Bunker 33-L, now simply called the Maw. He opened up the steel door and descended deep into the complex. He had done this before.

He saw a captive with a Star of David cut into his chest. It covered him in rich red. He took his dagger in hand. "You may do with him as He demands" the robed woman said.

"In the name of Lucifer, may His blessings be bountiful..." he chanted, knowing it by heart. He took the knife and started with the Achilles tendon. He sawed back and forth. The screams echoed in the concrete room.

He kept his eyes open, if only to show that he wasn't disturbed. That was the truth. He'd done it enough. Once, he kept his hatred of small nations to political speeches. Once, he was a man named Shafarevich, not a demon named Woland. How times had changed. He jammed the knife into the Jew's stomach. He'd start with removing the intestines.

Last edited: