The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

New mini-leak for Israel.

Attachments

• Vb8tduxO0qlZ0hDepue7XnaDWtCQdutKaOf3VkiIONk.jpeg
    Vb8tduxO0qlZ0hDepue7XnaDWtCQdutKaOf3VkiIONk.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 195

brooklyn99

Banned
Perhaps it's because of the recent leak for Israel, but I've just remembered something that was teased by one of the devs about upcoming Mideast content for Black Gold Red Sands earlier this month. Apparently, there will be a Libdem path that is said to be "arguably the second worst path in the region".
2021-06-30 (4).png
Now, there are many things that I'm curious to explore in future TNO updates but for this tidbit, my curiosity is more so than usual. Like of course, one can surely portray a Libdem path to be far from flawless. Yet within the Middle East, between Lehi, the more unsavoury Baathists, Alparslan Turkes possibly seizing power in Turkey and potentially the addition of religious extremists I do wonder how could it be that Libdem would make for not merely a bad path but one of the very worst paths in that area. Am really interested to see how that works.

Perhaps it's because of the recent leak for Israel, but I've just remembered something that was teased by one of the devs about upcoming Mideast content for Black Gold Red Sands earlier this month. Apparently, there will be a Libdem path that is said to be "arguably the second worst path in the region".
View attachment 663218
Now, there are many things that I'm curious to explore in future TNO updates but for this tidbit, my curiosity is more so than usual. Like of course, one can surely portray a Libdem path to be far from flawless. Yet within the Middle East, between Lehi, the more unsavoury Baathists, Alparslan Turkes possibly seizing power in Turkey and potentially the addition of religious extremists I do wonder how could it be that Libdem would make for not merely a bad path but one of the very worst paths in that area. Am really interested to see how that works.
Probably good intentions that end up going to shit.

Guy tries to make his nation better, ends up getting deposed/killed and the nation becomes another hellhole.

Last edited:
Did CSS have unique defeat quotes for all the Latin American nations? Or is this just because of using the Goring Wild Ride mod?
Yes, there are for four nations right now
This one for Brazil,
Argentina: "The sun of May descends, perhaps forever"
Paraguay: "Another Paraguayan War, Another Paraguayan humiliation."
Uruguay: "Who will cry for the neutral?"
Chile: "A refuge from oppression no more, the tomb of the free forevermore."

brooklyn99

Banned
Probably good intentions that end up going to shit.

Guy tries to make his nation better, ends up getting deposed/killed and the nation becomes another hellhole.
Hmmm, so like a leader instigates a series of reforms which has transformative impacts, especially on the socio-cultural level that ends up clashing with existent traditional mores thereby inspiring a fundamentalist backlash? Extrapolating from Iran pre-Islamic Revolution and Afghanistan before the Taliban takeover.

Wouldn’t that be more likely with the Communists who takeover though?
Well, the War in the Vendee was done by liberals elected by at least some of the people. I would actually say its less likely under the Communists; Communists in the TNO ME seem primarily concerned with opposing imperialism. Liberals, on the other hand, might want to make the ME more in line with the west, leading to much gamerisms.

Well, the War in the Vendee was done by liberals elected by at least some of the people. I would actually say its less likely under the Communists; Communists in the TNO ME seem primarily concerned with opposing imperialism. Liberals, on the other hand, might want to make the ME more in line with the west, leading to much gamerisms.
To talk about religion, I wonder what gonna happen with Christianity on France, especially after they are crushed by Germany. Either there is going to be a revival since it brings hope, or a massive desanimation since the pre invasion government is very Christian.

The funny thing about Ba'thism in TNO, is that they can receive military support during the oil crisis wars from 5 different sides.
1.-USA
2.-Germany
3.-Japan
4.-Serov
5.-Werbell
Can you imagine the scenario of all these advisors meeting each other and finding out that they are all fighting for the same side ?