The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

OP
Since the original thread is nearing the magical 500, though I might make this.

Please don't glorify genocidal and totalitarian regimes in game or IRL. If so, reported,

Also: my message to the TNO community:

Please stop using based and cringe constantly,

Last edited:
The discord is a mixed bag, honestly. There are tons of people with a fairly wide range of differing viewpoints; Kaganovich stans to Shafarevich stans.

Tbf with Tyumen, he can be replaced with someone less nasty and it is possible to implement "woke stalinism" as Kaganovich as well if he passes all progressive social reforms, but does not implement democratic principles.

In another note, Tyumen regional and their focuses is reflective of differing interpretations of Stalinism, specifically between the more socially progressive western tankies and the more really socially conservative and nationalistic European tankies.

The other mod we see this is Red World, where there is a sort of cultural schism between the UAPR and the USSR/Warsaw pact and the UAPR goes full Sakaist/third worldist in their most radical route.

Last edited:
Tbf with Tyumen, he can be replaced with someone less nasty and it is possible to implement "woke stalinism" as Kaganovich as well if he passes all progressive social reforms, but does not implement democratic principles.

In another note, Tyumen regional and their focuses is reflective of differing interpretations of Stalinism, specifically between the more socially progressive western tankies and the more really socially conservative and nationalistic European tankies.

The other mod we see this is Red World, where there is a sort of cultural schism between the UAPR and the USSR/Warsaw pact and the UAPR goes full Sakaist/third worldist in their most radical route.
You’re referring to Khrushchev. Yes, TNO Khrushchev is a diehard Stalinist.

In another note, Tyumen regional is reflective of differing interpretations of Stalinism, specifically between the more socially progressive western tankies and the more really socially conservative and nationalistic European tankies.
This is a thing?
How do people convince themselves that Stalin was progressive in any way?

This is a thing?
In my experience, it comes from a lot of nonsensical hearsay from other tankies and reading clearly slanted sources.

I was never a tankie, but that was the sense I got.

This is a thing?

It's less Stalin was progressive and more how American-Canadian and European tankies perceive his policies. European tankies tend to be more on the nationalistic and socially reactionary side in contrast to the socially progressive American tankies.

I'd say the two major far left factions starting off as repressive-Tyumen and Irkutsk, their less repressive paths are kinda reflective of how "ortodox" and pro-PRC tankies see themselves respectively, whereas their more totalitarian paths are how these things turned out IRL.

You’re referring to Khrushchev. Yes, TNO Khrushchev is a diehard Stalinist.
He's not a diehard stalininst, but a reformist stalininst, he's Stalin Speer, tbh

Speaking of tankies how fun would you say Yagoda is? I’m planning to play as him.
His USSR is more prosperous than Bessonov one, but the NKVD control is very unsettling, it didn't matter how good things got in one hand, I still felt pretty bad with the social control and the "Gulags" national spirit

Also if you go into the Bessonovist route, you find a bunch of events about how Yagoda government is terribly corrupt behind the curtains, and so assuming he stays in power, things remain bad as that forever

So one story that would be fascinating to see would be a German POW from WW2 in Siberia and the adventures there. It be a fascinating to see the story of how that guy adjusted to being forced into Siberia, and how he came to view the people around him and the like.

Jorji

Banned
Woooho we made it!

Anyways, since the discussion of Russia is here, I do wonder the relations between the bandit/“purifier”-states (Airborne Brigades, HRE remnants, Hellborn, etc) and the outside world. While utterly crippled, unification by the more “killpeopleist” states probably means that by virtue of their Russia’s existence, most of the opposition will be dead and thus some mind could be paid to the outside world.

Frankly, I think that the Hellborn would be the biggest headache on the international scene given their lack of sanity, given the fact that they border all three superpowers and most likely wouldn’t hesitate to conduct a ‘unholy war’. TBH, I think it could lead to foreign incursion, a scenario I might make.

I mean in all honesty even if a German soldier was imprisoned for life with a fair trial it's far better then what he would have got in nearly any other warlord state.