The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

The russian civil war was a horror show both the red and white army were shit and Mass murdered people who they did not like or fit their view of russia.

36lgt04he6b71.png

In other news, a France leak!

We need to end the conflicts between the reds and the whites by making Yuri III the Tsar, this way we can have a MonBol state and get the good sides of both states!

All hail Yuri III!

Last edited:
LOL. Absolutely not.

The pogroms of the Whites can very well be matched by the mass killings of the Cossack peoples or the mass killings of the religious. At best the Bolsheviks were on the same level of bad as the whites.

Its a narrow upper hand but it exists. The Bolsheviks did not as a rule seek to exterminate their opponents at this point in time (eliminate them as threats they used terror and violence yes, but neither Cossacks or Religious Factions would suffer a true purge aimed at annihilation until Stalin). The White Russians who would go on to form the back of many collaborationist movements in ww2, did.

I'm not going to claim the Reds as saints or even as being in some way in the right. They weren't, and had events in 1917 gone differently perhaps Russia may have been better off. But I won't see the crimes of Imperial Russia and her followers hidden under the banner of "the communists were just as bad." before that murdering fuck Stalin had even crawled out of Tsaritsyn. The Tsar earned the scorn the people placed upon him, and the White Army earned its fell reputation.

But I won't see the crimes of Imperial Russia and her followers hidden under the banner of "the communists were just as bad." before that murdering fuck Stalin had even crawled out of Tsaritsyn.
Then don't hide them in either direction.
Call both sides as being absolutely disgusting and ultimately worthless forces who plunged Russia back into Tyranny.

Call both sides as being absolutely disgusting and ultimately worthless forces who plunged Russia back into Tyranny.
Yeah, it's a fallacy to see a historical conflict and decide that everyone needs to take one side or the other. I see it way too often.

Yeah, it's a fallacy to see a historical conflict and decide that everyone needs to take one side or the other. I see it way too often.
The idea that both side bad or both side good or both mixed is really hard to process so i understand the trend.
Real life sadly lacks clear cut narratives of Good vs Evil

Especially with how Kolchak ended Siberia's nascent democratic counter-revolution by launching a coup against the Directory and the Komuch.

brooklyn99

Banned
Anyways, can we discuss the France teaser?
The way I see it, Sidos' France strikes me as something analogous to East Germany. In the sense that both seem to maintain a securocratic style of rule where the secret police holds a prominent status within the state. As well as being strongly loyal to a foreign overlord on an ideological basis, despite being shafted greatly by them during the war and afterwards (including loss of territory wrt creation of Burgundy and the annexations of Prussia and Silesia) . Then of course, there is the whole "nation getting artificially split up" aspect. Although in France's case, the French in Burgundy would still be risking life and limb to escape to the other side, even if they were to hypothetically have complete knowledge about Sidos' regime.

I’ve been thinking. The Second West Russian war is pretty much inevitable, because even liberal Germany wouldn’t just give up it’s conquests in the East (due to political and economic reasons) and revanchist sentiments would be strong even in most liberal Russian regimes. So, I wonder what plausible scenarios could there be for Russian unifiers to reclaim the various Rks without Germany deterring them from attacking with their nuclear arsenal?

Because Germany’s overwhelming nuclear superiority would probably give even Omsk or Amur pause.

Maybe Russia can destabilize the RKs enough by fueling the resistance movements so the Germans would just give up fighting an endless anti-guerilla war?

Or maybe Russia can take advantage of a crisis within the Reich (Bormann dying, for example) when a coordinated response on the German’s part is impossible?

Or amass a WMD stockpile big enough to intimidate the Germans into returning the lands (which would probably take decades) or at least not to resort to nukes right away?

cause Germany’s overwhelming nuclear superiority would probably give even Omsk or Amur pause.
Omsk doesn't care.

Everyone else will wage a hard conventional war as far into the RK as they can before declaring a ceasefire and signing a peace treaty.
Infiltration of Moscovien and the Caucasus is likely for most Russians outside of maybe very rare reformist outcomes under Speer/G4.

36lgt04he6b71.png

In other news, a France leak!
I really want to like how Sidos portrait changes depending of his personality, this was a genius move that reflects the creativity of the TNO team.

I think I gonna go for his Populist route first, it probably gonna be my first french playthrough, just a shame that he cannot give up on fascism, ouch.

Omsk doesn't care.

Everyone else will wage a hard conventional war as far into the RK as they can before declaring a ceasefire and signing a peace treaty.
Infiltration of Moscovien and the Caucasus is likely for most Russians outside of maybe very rare reformist outcomes under Speer/G4.
True, Omsk's end goal is annihilation of Germany.
However, they seem to be sane enough to prepare for a nuclear war (a.k.a. the National Redoubt project). And the Great Trial probably involves doing some actual damage to Germany instead of being nuked right away. So I think Yazov would bide his time as well.
And I think even G4 wouldn't just give up their conquests in the East, for economic (Caucasus oil being the first thing that jumps to mind) and political reasons (two generations of Germans fought and died to claim and hold those lands, they probably wouldn't be happy if their government just signed them away).

Last edited:
And I think even G4 wouldn't just give up their conquests in the East, for economic (Caucasus oil being the first thing that jumps to mind) and political reasons (two generations of Germans fought and died to claim and hold those lands, they probably wouldn't be happy if their government just signed them away).
I didn't mean that.
I meant the colaborari regimes being decent enough to limit the effect of partisans and infiltrators.

So, I did little to no research at all, here what I could find about Poujade second in command on each route

The León-something guy is a someone who worked into some confederation of little-industries or whatever, who might be Poujade economist and be saying "Noooo you cannot go "money printer go Brrr!" "

The other François-something is someone else who worked on french far right newspapers and probably is going "Noooo, you cannot give up on fascism!"

I really want to like how Sidos portrait changes depending of his personality, this was a genius move that reflects the creativity of the TNO team.

I think I gonna go for his Populist route first, it probably gonna be my first french playthrough, just a shame that he cannot give up on fascism, ouch.
Poujade is the left one. This is not all one person.

You know I am interested in the Fascist Militia Groups.
rwdg4xu8u6b71.png

Some descriptions I found on the Militia Groups from reddit:
Darnand/Milice Française ): Biggest, anti German

Salan/OAS : Don't care about Germany, just want Algeria, Burgundy and Britanny back. Most professional militia

Bucard/Mouvement Franciste : Smallest, bigger German simp than Sidos
Some sources on the groups:
  • Milice Francaise - A Far-Right Militia founded by French Fascist Joseph Darnand (A notorious fellow who has been a member of many Fascist movements throughout the inter-war period), were widely despised in France notorious for serving in the Collaborationist Regime hunting down Resistance.
  • OAS - Founded in 1961 by French Nationalists and disgruntled Military Personnel in the Algerian War to keep Algeria a French territory. The group actively engaged in terrorism in their goals to keep Algeria a French territory. They also recieved backing from the Francoist Regime in Spain who provided them sanctuary. The OAS was disbanded following the conclusion of the war with many members fleeing to Francoist Spain or Peron's Argentina.
  • Mouvement Franciste - A French Fascist Party founded by Marcel Bucard in the 1930s, they followed their own Fascist ideology of Francism, and were known to have been tied to the Fascist government in Italy. They also were known collaborators during the occupation, having their own paramilitary group engaging in counter-partisan operations working with the Germans, as well the movement was tied to Darnand's Milice.

Last edited: