The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

If I were a developer of TNO, my plans are set in store for a possible Philippine rework:
  1. The Second Philippine Republic should have focused on the economic situation and civil disorders before the JALO Uprising/Balintawak Offensive. Noting that Isidro Rodriguez or Emmanuel Pelaez might be a suitable and potential candidate, even after the 2PR victory in the Balintawak Offensive during the reconstruction period but there should be a set of non-complex events that might serve as a possible crisis, before a lead-up to the conflict between the AFPSR and FPR.
  2. The Free Philippine Republic should have reworks if I guess that there might be new and expanding focus trees in handling the plans for the liberation of the homeland as well as preparation to contact with the guerillas in Northern Luzon or at least the FPR should have content including events and focus trees in post-Balintawak Offensive and post-14th Army retribution.
  3. I think there should be superevents, concerning the outcome of the Balintawak Offensive and the 14th Army invasion as well.
  4. Is it likely that any member of the Philippine Falange can become the leader and have content upon possibly taking over the FPR or the Coalition Government of the Philippines?

QN0Kngp.png

Cursed forward facing Sablin.

Someone asked how can Mikhail Tukachevsky be alive in 1972 if he's 79 at that point.

So, just for simplicity sake, 79 is Petain age in 1936, and he was 81 when he became the french head of state.

Yeah, you can tell the op has some pretty shit politics. Bro describes Shukshin as a "capitalist hellscape" while describing the authoritarian Communist paths in such mundane ways your handed the impression they are morally better.
As someone who actually knows the op, and who is a member of this board, he doesn't have shit politics, nor is his placements representative of his actual politics lol

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Yeah, you can tell the op has some pretty shit politics. Bro describes Shukshin as a "capitalist hellscape" while describing the authoritarian Communist paths in such mundane ways your handed the impression they are morally better.
Stand down

Ladies and Gentlemen, normal people and the french amongous.

Can some kind christian soul explain me who are the figures from John Tyndal Cabinet? Cheers

gf3xj3lxngrb1.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, normal people and the french amongous.

Can some kind christian soul explain me who are the figures from John Tyndal Cabinet? Cheers

gf3xj3lxngrb1.png
I was able to find some on Wikipedia their all super young like born in the thirties young, and are national alliance or Aryan nation types

Also, note Marie Francoise Suzanne Dior, related to the Dior family being the niece of Christian Dior (Founder of the Dior Fashion Line) and a socialite was a prominent Neo-Nazi - With her using her wealth to fund Neo-Nazi Movements and Activities. That and she had been engaged with Collin Jordan, even having an affair with John Tyndall.

Last edited: