The New Order: Last Days of Europe Thread II

Screen Shot 2021-11-20 at 4.40.06 PM.png

What does it mean

what does it mean

Ahhhhhh

chankljp

Donor
Given my past experience with the mod, I think I will wait for at least a week before trying out the newest update, so that more of the bugs and unexpected issues can be fixed via hotpatches first, so that my first time experience for TT will be smoother.

Given my past experience with the mod, I think I will wait for at least a week before trying out the newest update, so that more of the bugs and unexpected issues can be fixed via hotpatches first, so that my first time experience for TT will be smoother.
Also we have to account for the upcoming release of the DLC for HOI4 so you'll want to revert to an older version of the game by steam if you play it then.

Well I was correct Burgundy will be the disk-one final boss with it either outright dying in TNO1 due to revolts+french aligned ofn or pakt intervention or collapsing at TNO2 start, and TNO2 will shift focus to the downfall of Nazis(unless Speer is unrestrained) and Imperial Japan

1637544622861.png

This is where Kazembek has ended up in TT after Berezniki. He is a minister in Shulgin's path and is ideologically more mellow than his previous Fascist categorization. I wonder if this supposes that Kazembek has abandoned his previous syncretic Mladorossi ways in favour of Shulgin's Old School Tsarism? Now that I think about it, the Mladorossi could have made potential in becoming the fourth Vyatkan path that could be featured in.

What did he do otl?
Or is it just the meme.

Most Argentines generally despise him for utterly terrible policies. Peronists don't like him because he ran the ideology into a direction that Peron never once advocated for. And he also made the legendary decision of giving an amnesty to convicted murderers (the officers that ran the National Reorganization Process)

IMHO as part of the LATAM team, Brazil is not Hell, no, Brazil can get better in TNO. Hell would be Argentina. Or Bolivia. Or Paraguay.

Who is the single funniest leader in TNO?

There's a variety of people I can call human shitposts. Personally I advocate for WerBell as the guy confuses everyone else (including all the Russian leaders he defeats), the game constantly lampshades the absurdity, and he keeps making interesting decisions when plastered.

chankljp

Donor
From the TBT update if Free France loses to Cameron in the West African War:

3pxjiefswc181.jpg

For those that are curious, the Kerguelen Islands doesn't even have a permeant population until 1949. And even within the 'town' of Port-aux-Français, there is only a population of around 100 people during summer, with the population getting cut in half during winter.

Hence, a Free France that got exiled there would literally be just de Gaulle putting up the tricolor in his tin shack in the middle of nowhere, Hiroo Onoda style.

From the TBT update if Free France loses to Cameron in the West African War:

3pxjiefswc181.jpg

For those that are curious, the Kerguelen Islands doesn't even have a permeant population until 1949. And even within the 'town' of Port-aux-Français, there is only a population of around 100 people during summer, with the population getting cut in half during winter.

Hence, a Free France that got exiled there would literally be just de Gaulle putting up the tricolor in his tin shack in the middle of nowhere, Hiroo Onoda style.
The French state government should ask Japan to occupy the isles, or at least allow them to use a port to retake it.

The French state government should ask Japan to occupy the isles, or at least allow them to use a port to retake it.
I'd say it's more in Germany's reach than Japan what with it being so far to the South, and closer to Australia and Madagascar than anything held by Japan.
Also, poor De Gaulle :(