The New Order: Last Days of Europe - An Axis Victory Cold War Mod for HoIIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1.png

Future compass for the US rework submod. The Unholy bad end trinity of Pierce-Larouche-Whoever is behind the Imperium ending(Yockey's role in this is TBD so could be a sucessor to his ideas) will take America to a really bad place, through I'd say "land of the silver cross" is the most radical of the uber cursed ends given the ideology he will most likely be taking up.
I’m so conflicted when I see this. On one hand, I hate the fact that Torch of Liberty removes the NPP, takes away GLENN! and Yockey, presumably deradicalizes RFK, allows Kirkpatrick to become a NazBol for reasons I still cannot fathom, and relegates Harrington to TNO2. On the other hand, a lot of this looks really cool (specifically Legacy of Bull Moose, Land of the Silver Cross, New Frontier, New Generation, For The People, and Every Man a King), and the primaries mechanic they showed off a few weeks ago is a really great idea.

allows Kirkpatrick to become a NazBol
I think they Removed that. Personally Im very much into the mod (even applied to be a writer but alas their already filled up on writers) and think it provides a much more interesting brevery of Ideas I can play with (even if the Nazi Party being a thing and able to gain votes is not likely to me, it still is very interesting to say the least) .Personally interested most in the Great Communicator Path (Im a Reagan Fan), The Conservative Revolution (a Barry Goldwater Presidency which is actually realistic about Goldy himself and provides a detailed look? Sign me Up! ) The Great Society (what I cant also be a fan of LBJ and Reagan?) Christian Populism (Is that Billy Graham for President? lets Roll!) and Wallaces Redemption (always wanted to see that done well. FLAG did a good job but they sapped most of his political competence...)

So, here's an issue that's less about lore and more about gameplay.

In Central Siberia, there are currently five unifiers (Tomsk, Novosibirsk, Kemerovo, the Siberian Black Army, and the People's Revolutionary Council). Of those, three (Kemerovo, SBA, and PRC) use focus trees to achieve regional unification. You have one focus that starts a war with someone, and a second one where you do something with the newly conquered territory. Tomsk and Novosibirsk, on the other hand, use decisions.

Here is the issue. If (as inevitably happens) another faction conquers your target before you do, the war focus and the post-conquest focus are both automatically bypassed, which loses the benefits. I've even occasionally seen Kemerovo's tree break, where if Tomsk conquers Krasnoyarsk first, Kemerovo will declare war on the SBA, despite not sharing a border. Finally, you get some advance warning if Kemerovo, the SBA, or the PRC are going down their focus to declare war on you, but no such warning for Tomsk or Novosibirsk.

I have a proposal to fix this. First, switch everyone over to the more flexible decision-based approach. Make the post-conquest focuses part of a flat tree, so they don't depend on each other (and won't be bypassed). Finally, make it so that if someone starts on a decision to declare war on you, you get a warning.

The Fascist opposition has won the Verona congress, but there is no single leader, for the opposition is made out of 4 unique figures who compete for the role of Duce, it shall be decided in the "Grand Council of Fascism" But who will come out on Top? the choice to shape the future of Italy and its Empire is in your hand.
Quadvirate_teaser.png

The Fascist opposition has won the Verona congress, but there is no single leader, for the opposition is made out of 4 unique figures who compete for the role of Duce, it shall be decided in the "Grand Council of Fascism" But who will come out on Top? the choice to shape the future of Italy and its Empire is in your hand.
Quadvirate_teaser.png
The leak is the reward for these two Polandball maps, made by a fan, for the ''Italo-Turkish'' art and talent war.
ImperoItaliano2.png

CollassoImpero1.png

Last edited:
Quadvirate_teaser.png
I think that Pavolini will be an Italian natsoc of sorts, but contrast to Sidos, will be anti-Germany(so like Kaya and Rodzheavsky), while Balbo would be the status quo candidate, Muti would be the natsynd reformist, and Giani would be a crypto-ultranat(he wouldn't assume power as an ultranat, but he will reveal his true colors at the end of TNO1 and be the hidden failstate for TNO2!Fash Italy), and I know that Evola is not showing up in TNO but would be intresting if Giani might be inspired by Evola to an extent and even adapt the idea of "superfascism".

Scorza would be demoted to extra and the McCormack-esque interim leader, and whatever actions he does in his short time as Duce will decide if the reformists, status quo, Italian Natsocs, and superfascist factions have influence.

Last edited:
Amen!

There was this YouTuber that made a video complaining about that aspect of Tno.

This means we could potentially once the 70s era get content see some really cursed outcomes like post-Bormann recovery+cold war victory for the Nazis, as well as maybe L-NPP dominance ending, albeit one that leaves the US in a really crippled state and cut off from the rest of the world(still think NPP-Y will be a massive WW3 failstate)

Regarding Canon: This also means TNO3 is cancelled, I expect the endless wave of KRG and KN style 21st century sequel mods being made but never realized in 5....4.....3....2.....1.

Status
Not open for further replies.