In that form you should move Bukharina and Sablin to Authoritarian,the SBA to but that is more debatable.I feel it is fair to balance it out by adding more Socialist ideologies.
Totally agree that Socialist ideology need to be decompress. It would do a much better job at giving you cursory information about what various socialist regime is like. LibSoc and Authsoc don’t do good enough of a job to help identify regime belief.If I were to rework the ideologies, I would do the socialist ideologies:
 - I added Totalitarians to distinguish from the "Moderates" within the AuthSoc like Zhukov, Suslov, Khrushchev and etc. Plus the Totalitarians seek to maintain socialism through maximizing state power, whereas Authoritarians simply want to protect socialism through a strong government.
- Totalitarian Socialism (Tukhachevsky, Kaganovich, Yagoda, Meinhoff, Birch, Hall) 
- Authoritarian Socialism (Zhukov, Suslov, Khrushchev, Vasilevskiy, Castro)
- Revolutionary Socialism (Bukharina, Sablin, Wilson, SBA, CNT-FAI) 
 - I renamed LibSoc to RevSoc because not all non-Authoritarian socialists are libertarians.
I mean why not make three Socialist ideologies instead of two? Especially when there are four Far-Right ideologies. I feel it is fair to balance it out by adding more Socialist ideologies.
Yazov talking about human dignity and actually with some truth to it.
He still leads a death cult so it doesn't really excuse him.If he's horrified enough by his own chemical/bio weapons program, then he for sure means that the Regency's horror is something that likely disturbs him as well, even putting aside Tabby's past as a collab.
Yazov believes in human dignity alright. It's just that in his eyes, Russians are human, Teutons are not. Teutons, along with traitors, reactionaries, revolutionaries, and really anyone not in the Black League.Yazov talking about human dignity and actually with some truth to it.
And thus Yazov loses any ember of sympathy you can have for him.
Just like Thanos
I think that once the Great Trial is over (If such a massive and literally apocalyptic war can ever be considered "finished" by reaching it's monumental goals), and Germany is razed to the ground and it has become metaphorically but also quite possibly literally in a way "Salted Like Carthage", with just about every method to destroy the very concept of a German nation used, a society-wide existential crisis may occur. So, you've got the Black League and all those serving it, and they just finished murdering whatever Teutons were left and turning all the remaining buildings into gravel. The Black League itself was formed on the very idea of a "Great Trial". So what's to do once the trial is over? What do you do with the hate when the thing you hated is gone? "What Now?", indeed.It is heavily hinted in one of the post-apocalyptic events that the Great Trial succeeded, but nuclear war came, and Yazov became a farmer after realizing the horror of what he'd done. Too late, of course.