The Man In The High Castle Season 4: What happens after Season 4?

Then again both are pretty unrealistic by the standards of plausible alternate history but that doesn't make them less enjoyable.
It also has its similiarities such as the nuking of an American city and story elements. For example, the Black Communist Rebellion is basically the Black Liberation Front from Wolfenstein, both which are equivalent to the Black Panther Party, the Black Hebrew Israelites, and the Nation of Islam led by Louis Farrakhan.

Ficboy

Banned
It also has its similiarities such as the nuking of an American city and story elements. For example, the Black Communist Rebellion is basically the Black Liberation Front from Wolfenstein, both which are equivalent to the Black Panther Party, the Black Hebrew Israelites, and the Nation of Islam led by Louis Farrakhan.
Any other similarities? I remember watching the first trailer of The Man in the High Castle and it looked pretty impressive.

Any other similarities? I remember watching the first trailer of The Man in the High Castle and it looked pretty impressive.
It also shows how American culture is mixed with Nazi society. John Smith is also reference in Wolftenstein: The New Colossus when B.J. disguises himself as a fireman, the Nazi officer calls him John Smith based on his fake papers.

Ficboy

Banned
The ending credits of The New Colossus implied a Second American Revolution. The fact General Witchcroft wanted to declare independence from the Reich and cancelled the SAC strike into BCR territory implied a similar uprising would occur.
I think an extensive list of similarities would be nice.

The American Reich reunifies the North American continent and becomes a third pole of power. I think any idea of the American Reich returning to the old United States is nonsense; the entire leadership class is complicit in genocide, they're not going to put themselves at the mercy of an electorate.

My headcanon on the alternate timeline visitors is they're tourists to just watch another shitshow. :p

Ficboy

Banned
The American Reich reunifies the North American continent and becomes a third pole of power. I think any idea of the American Reich returning to the old United States is nonsense; the entire leadership class is complicit in genocide, they're not going to put themselves at the mercy of an electorate.

My headcanon on the alternate timeline visitors is they're tourists to just watch another shitshow. :p
Well the alternate timeline visitors of this rather ASB scenario are certainly going to lead to the downfall of Japan and the remnants of Nazi Germany. They already have the technology and knowledge from their world after all.

Well the alternate timeline visitors of this rather ASB scenario are certainly going to lead to the downfall of Japan and the remnants of Nazi Germany. They already have the technology and knowledge from their world after all.
Maybe, but few people go to the zoo to free all the animals. :p To specify on my headcanon, I interpret the greater multiverse community having an absolutely nihilistic outlook on everything. Since everyone has infinite copies somewhere else, the survival of any one copy is ultimately irrelevant. There's no reason to help anyone out because they're all irrelevant specks of dust in an infinite sea.