The Man In The High Castle Season 3: Possible Inter-parallel War?

So I just watched the fourth season. Just a spoiler for those who did not see it: There is no interparallel war.

There is some interdimensional sabotage however, similar to shows like Fringe or Counterpart.
It occurs to me that the Nazis would need to significantly redesign their base for conventional warfare. Maybe move the control computers to the side and build a tunnel to rush vehicles through the portal quickly.

There is some interdimensional sabotage however, similar to shows like Fringe or Counterpart.
It occurs to me that the Nazis would need to significantly redesign their base for conventional warfare. Maybe move the control computers to the side and build a tunnel to rush vehicles through the portal quickly.
Yeah, some form on "Secret War" ongoing. Wonder what the CIA, MI6, Mossad, DGSE, and KGB is doing on the other side?

It is heavily implied the Nazis from the Axis Victory world are messing up the Space Race programs, promoting segregation between Whites and African Americans, and the assassination of JFK.