The M-BAM Main Thread

All the links on the M-BAM page on the Wiki are broken. Anyone have them?
heres a full m bam map I have saved. Do you need me to cut it up into the different continents?
xd9JTBX.png

According to the page, here are the subdivisions of the map:
  • Africa and the Middle East
  • Antartica
  • Indonesia and Australia
  • East Asia
  • Europe
  • Great Asia
  • Latin America
  • North America

quick question for the ones making the map, how hard was Indonesia with all the islands? The same goes with Norway and the fjords?

BTW excellent work from all you guys

Love the work you guys are doing here, and figured I'd pitch in by dropping a slightly color-corrected version of the world map posted by GodoftheTranses (some of the border colors didn't match up properly with the legend, I hope I fixed all of them) as well as different border variants and a simple blank version.

Borderless: International/Disputed Borders Only: International/Disputed & 1st Level Subdivisions (this one's for you @Rlarleh): All Borders, with Legend:

Love the work you guys are doing here, and figured I'd pitch in by dropping a slightly color-corrected version of the world map posted by GodoftheTranses (some of the border colors didn't match up properly with the legend, I hope I fixed all of them) as well as different border variants and a simple blank version.

Borderless: International/Disputed Borders Only: International/Disputed & 1st Level Subdivisions (this one's for you @Rlarleh): All Borders, with Legend:
Thank you! Though I did notice your Britain was like copy and pasted to one pixel off, creating like double coast lines and everything so I corrected it in the maps