The M-BAM Main Thread

I don't think so. What's off?

Non-board members for those out of the loop includes a lot of members of the Russian mapping community that didn't join or didn't at the time, and Hipster Stalin after "Ranad" was banned.

Okay, I was going off the map of claims according to who did what... it appears that the work I did on the Coral Sea Islands is being used on the current map.

AUS Coral Sea Islands.png

I was under the impression according to the claims map, that someone had included the Great Barrier Reef.

JJohnson

Banned

JJohnson

Banned
View attachment 372029
Denmark

View attachment 372030
Switzerland and Liechtenstein

View attachment 372031
Austria

If there's anything wrong just tell me!

Aren't you supposed to be doing the American lakes rn? I haven't seen much progress, just wondering. I think I'm the only one working on lakes rn.

Looks great! Would you be able to do a 'German Austria (1919)' historic patch and a 'Sudeten' patch?

frgd.png

Current map as of now.

IberiaPatch.png

Spain patch.
Would you be able to add in Olivenca (for Portgual's irredentist claims), and Basque Country as patches?

Hi guys im am in DC nearing the end of my vacation. So I am going to start work on a new project. What I want to do is make a series of maps that are year by year 1900-2000. I will be needing some help getting the boundaries correct and citing sources for it.

Md139115

Banned
I still don’t know how I wandered in here, but I’m very impressed with what I’m seeing.

One request though: Can someone please fix my home state of New Jersey? Right now it looks fairly distorted, even accounting for differences between the normal Mercator projections and Robinson.

Thank you!

I still don’t know how I wandered in here, but I’m very impressed with what I’m seeing.

One request though: Can someone please fix my home state of New Jersey? Right now it looks fairly distorted, even accounting for differences between the normal Mercator projections and Robinson.

Thank you!
I'm working on the US right now. Currently, I'm almost done with the Midwest, and I'll do the Northeast next.

There have been plenty merged versions before, but I guess the last one must have been made quite a long time ago 'cause progress is slow. Someone should make a new one.

Oh my, that Navarre-France border looks awful, maybe I should try to fix it
EDIT:Navarre, wasn't the fault of the Navarre-France border, but the Navarre-Aragon One
Navarre.png

Last edited: