The M-BAM Main Thread

Redcoat

Banned
@Sumire K Pls just link to your image, it's almost impossible to load this page on my phone or PC

Also as to updating the MBAM, there is something wrong with Indiana's state border it seems. It's almost impossible to paste it in without something not lining up. I did it perfectly, with the state lines in the right place to see the counties off. And I did it with the counties in place but the state lines off....Same problem in the Ohio patch.

9F0A3F00-CDE7-40A2-BF03-124EA0D36D49.png

My friendz I love you all
It is done
tenor.gif

I hate to point it out but the counties in Georgia are still very incorrect (and the patch that corrected Fulton County, which was one of several needed, isn't on there). I would offer to do them myself but I'm not entirely sure what process y'all use to do it. If someone could show me I'll do them.

Redcoat

Banned
I hate to point it out but the counties in Georgia are still very incorrect (and the patch that corrected Fulton County, which was one of several needed, isn't on there). I would offer to do them myself but I'm not entirely sure what process y'all use to do it. If someone could show me I'll do them.
My MBAM has most of the patches except the Georgia one. IDK where to put it. So someone send the correct Georgia. My version also has a lot of ST's lakes.

Redcoat

Banned
Oh and before the final MBAM is released, can ST finish the U.S.? Seems weird to keep it incomplete. I was also thinking to make a contribution map of who did what.

Deleted member 105545

Hey, could I claim some lakes? (I’m at school right now, so i cant really work on them until I get home.)