The M-BAM Main Thread

M-BAM Status

Right now we are in the early stages of development as we are doing the Low Countries of Europe(The Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg). Objectives of the map include showing more detail with borders, showing districts within country capitals, showing third level administrative borders. Here is where we are now.

Mega Bam Europe Low Countries.png

M-BAM Setup

The M-BAM will not come together all once instead there will be different regions that will be worked on by different people. Right now we have people working on Western Europe, Northern Europe, Southern Europe and Middle Africa. So there is more than enough room for everyone to help just please say so in the thread. This picture is a example of the regions we are doing and they are subject to change as the difficulty may be higher for other countries

United_Nations_geographical_subregions.png

The reason it is 9 times as big is because i am taking each pixel from the Q-BAM and making it 9 pixels. I am not trying to make the map too big.

The reason it is 9 times as big is because i am taking each pixel from the Q-BAM and making it 9 pixels. I am not trying to make the map too big.
he is right let´s not overdue this
but about your belgian borders there kinda off so how about these corrections?
d9x3UtM.png

don't mind me, i'm just working in another time-zone while you are sound asleep...
WbIX3hA.png

so this is my first try to the full dutch coast-line i think it looks good from this far out but when we zoom in i think it needs (like Belguim) a lot of improvements...

Taking the Kingdom of the Netherlands to the third level i have started to realize why we took on a law which demants for every gemeente to have a population of more than 10,000...:(
2NJby45.png

My god your border work is amazing and i am extra happy that you were able to fit the third level admin units to fit. As a note if we get where the only way to display a district is by one pixel should we have a different color to denote it for people.