The M-BAM Main Thread

Redcoat

Banned
Who is going to do Russia?
There is a lotta things that are wrong in Russia.
Yeah that's really what I'm wondering. Whoever does Russia can get the honor of basically finishing the MBAM. I was hoping that maybe we could get Pogoboy20 to post the final MBAM but since he's not very active I guess maybe me or you will do it. Then again you've done more for us then I have so probably you. Are you up to it, because Russia is a lot of work to do tbh and I might be able to get some help from some friends if things begin taking too long.

what exactly is wrong in russia? I'd need a somewhat accurate description since the one document which has been given to me several times now is rather...unspecific.

Redcoat

Banned
what exactly is wrong in russia? I'd need a somewhat accurate description since the one document which has been given to me several times now is rather...unspecific.
That is actually a good question. It just seems wrong in general, two Russian posters have backed this up. I know as much as you do tbh

Wait, is there a M-BAM that is finished without the administrative divisions and rivers?

From what I understand this thing is in the wrong place so no

Capture.PNG

Redcoat

Banned
How close is the MBAM to finishing? Or is it finished? Sorry, haven't caught up with this thread that much.
We're rather close to finishing but we never have been able to take that very last step....all the talent right now is just being spread out on newer base map projects (which in my honest opinion are rather useless) and no one skilled is working rn.

We're rather close to finishing but we never have been able to take that very last step....all the talent right now is just being spread out on newer base map projects (which in my honest opinion are rather useless) and no one skilled is working rn.

To be fair, 8K-BAM has details we don't have, so I suggest that you should work on those details once Russia is fixed.

Thats the Lena River so, at least according to one person, it is wrong
how about we delete the river for now and include it in a later patch (qbam's being constantly improved too after all)

Northwest Africa, 1914-1954.

North Africa 1914.png

Ignore Spain, Portugal and Libya. This is a map of the national and first level administrative divisions of Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco. Protectorates are in a lighter colour, internal territories in a darker colour. The borders remain unchanged until 1954, so this can also be used as an Interwar map.

EDIT: I forgot the international zone in Tangiers, it's fixed now. Also, if you want to use this map for anything beyond 1920, you must delete the national border between the two portions of Spanish Sahara. These two colonies are merged in 1920. Also, I can't find any sources on the internal borders of French Tunisia, so I kept them the same as modern Tunisia's first level borders.

Last edited:
Central Africa, 1914

Central Africa.png

Ignore the Belgian Congo.

By the way, here is a map of the Belgian Congo:

800px-1926_provinces_Belgian_Congo_cropped_from_1950_administration_map_Atlas_General_du_Congo_611.jpg

It appears to have both first and second level administrative divisions. I might try to knock this one out later.