Redcoat

Banned
unknown.png

France done.

upload_2018-2-15_21-16-4.png

GB done?

Redcoat

Banned
Question. I was doing Australia lakes and I'm not sure what lakes will count to put on the map. Most of them are dried out.

Redcoat

Banned
For a while Hipster Stalin decided to work on the MBAM again, but for some reason he decided to stop work again, this time for good. I'm guessing it has to do with personal issues. But the MBAM is not yet dead! Have faith, I hope we'll eventually see to it soon. I'll keep working on lakes.

Ya know, if you actually WANT to wind up Banned, you can just ask.
I do not. I can just not stand hypocricy. And more people feel that. I am not the only one who thinks you guys are becomeing a joke. That I am the only one speaking up, doesn't mean I want to get banned.

I do not. I can just not stand hypocricy. And more people feel that. I am not the only one who thinks you guys are becomeing a joke. That I am the only one speaking up, doesn't mean I want to get banned.

I personally am fine with people going up against authority of all kinds, obviously in this case its the admins but also in this case I feel like a map thread isnt the place for it, please instead direct your protest toward the chat thread where this kind of thing is ment to be

For a while Hipster Stalin decided to work on the MBAM again, but for some reason he decided to stop work again, this time for good. I'm guessing it has to do with personal issues. But the MBAM is not yet dead! Have faith, I hope we'll eventually see to it soon. I'll keep working on lakes.
Oklahoma is halfway done, Minnesota and Wisconsin are done and Louisiana is done but needs coastal update. I haven’t worked on it for two weeks again but I’ll start continuing today.