The M-BAM Main Thread

So is anyone still working on the Urals and Siberia of Russia, and also Romania (weren't the southernmost counties done before)?

I would appreciate if at least Satu Mare, Maramures, Bistrita-Nasaud, Bihor, Salaj, Cluj, Mures, Harghita and Covasna counties could be completed, and also Perm, Irkutsk, Buryatia, Sverldovsk, Chelyabinsk, Kurgan and Orenburg could be done. Would be even better if Baden-Württemburg and Lower Saxony of Germany gets more detail.

Yeah, but most of M-BAM is fairly close to Robinson, and pretty much all the countries/regions were drawn based on Robinson, with the only two really noticeable exceptions being Russia (done in some projection that bends the parallels, dunno which one) and Antarctica (done in Kavraysky). I'll update this post with a comparison map when I make one.

Yeah, but most of M-BAM is fairly close to Robinson, and pretty much all the countries/regions were drawn based on Robinson, with the only two really noticeable exceptions being Russia (done in some projection that bends the parallels, dunno which one) and Antarctica (done in Kavraysky). I'll update this post with a comparison map when I make one.
How about we stop arguing about its projectional "correctness" an eleventh time and finally settle on the fact that this is a map designed for mainly artistically purposes