The M-BAM Main Thread

If anyone wants to do a better Antarctica, here's the largest map I've found;
http://projections.mgis.psu.edu/

Select Robinson projection and center it 10 degrees east, and you have the QBAM (and by extension the MBAM).

It's so much more detailed than QBAM when you zoom in (and has first level subdivisions as well, sufficiently distorted), but it would require drawing it all from scratch.

are you really redoing Germany? Whats wrong
Subdivisions and actually some borders too. a lot of subdivisions are missing as well

Salomonen.png

Solomon Islands (First plus second level subdivisions)

A quick fix for Galicia. I also added tertiary divisions as a test. I think M-BAM is big enough to allow certain countries to hold them.
GaliciaPatch.png

I dont think 3rd levels are necessary, but if you're from Spain you could fix more the Spanish territories. I've seen some inaccuracies in Catalonia, for example

Southern Barcelona-Gerona border and Lleida-Tarragona seem pretty incorrect referring to Catalonia.

However I've spotted a big inaccuracy in the coast of Alicante, the province is way too stretched.

Worth mentioning that the Ebro lake in Cantabria is exaggerated, and Extremadura needs a big fix.

Alicantecomparison.png

Also, as for Tertiary subdivisions, it was just a test to see if they fit properly in the map. As for Galicia it looks well. I'm not sure wether not to do them or leave them for a later update.