the lives of some AH.com posters in another TL

Straha

Banned
guess which TL all these different lvies are from... yes they're from the same TL.

1 Dr. What is a relatively happy individual with a twisterd personality who like many other people from the far north states of the USA moved down to the sunbelt specifically coastal Sonora.

2 Micheal E. Johns is happy with his life in a havana suburb. Thanks to civil rights being institutied in the 1929's race relations are better than in our USA> As a result Micheal E. Johns advocates moderate liberal policies while posting on AH.com

3 Straha is pretty mcuh the same as OTL only instead of the northeastern oart of the USA he lives in coastal veracruz. Straha is an upper middle class haciendado

5 Confederatefly is an aristotcrat in the domination of draka. Along with his otheri nterests, Confederatefly has gotten into AH to repeatedly ask the question WI slavery hadn't been abolished peacefully in 1864 and instead had been ended with a civil war. Many of the other posters find his repeated askign the smae questions tiresome.

6 Dave Howery is a minor functionary in the domination of Draka's military and dreams of conquereing the world when not posting on AH.com during quiet workdays.

Straha said:
5 Confederatefly is an aristotcrat in the domination of draka. Along with his otheri nterests, Confederatefly has gotten into AH to repeatedly ask the question WI slavery hadn't been abolished peacefully in 1864 and instead had been ended with a civil war. Many of the other posters find his repeated askign the smae questions tiresome.
He did you confederatefly.
Me I would live in the Aurora Australis as a lower middle class worker

Valamyr

Banned
:eek:

Quick! Drive her away with a barrage of mysogenist comments, gorean WIs and war threads!

;)

Welcome to alternatehistory.com

Grab a pen and tear up the country of your choice.

Valamyr

Banned
Try Vive la République Louisianaise, or Vive la République de Louisiane.

Or actually, the french prefered to refer to the area by the name of its main city, so...

Vive la République de Nouvelle-Orléans!

Gwendolyn Ingolfsson said:
Kneel before Zo--er, Gwen!!

DW: "Yes Mistress!"

Assorted members of the AH Net gang in the peanut gallery: "Uh, Doc--you were a little too eager with the kneeling there....and what's with all the leather bondage gear you're wearing?"

DW: "Shut up, guys...."

---------------------------------------

Belated welcome to the board, Gwen.

BTW--how's the Soviet Deng Xiaoping timeline revision coming along?

Is this what is going on?

whacky041.gif

Valamyr said:
:eek:

Quick! Drive her away with a barrage of mysogenist comments, gorean WIs and war threads!

;)

Welcome to alternatehistory.com

Grab a pen and tear up the country of your choice.

Hee hee! Why thank you. :) But I've been here for a few months, on and off.

Doctor What said:
DW: "Yes Mistress!"

Assorted members of the AH Net gang in the peanut gallery: "Uh, Doc--you were a little too eager with the kneeling there....and what's with all the leather bondage gear you're wearing?"

DW: "Shut up, guys...."

:eek: N-nan desu ka . . .

---------------------------------------

Doctor What said:
Belated welcome to the board, Gwen.

BTW--how's the Soviet Deng Xiaoping timeline revision coming along?

I'm still working on Revision Three. Blasted RL (Real Life) been getting in the way and all. . .

Doctor What won't Mistress Olga be upset that she has been usurped, first by a sheep and now Gwendolyn Ingolfsson

:eek: N-nan desu ka . . .

No, no--best you don't ask for too many details--just leave it at that.... ;)

I'm still working on Revision Three. Blasted RL (Real Life) been getting in the way and all. . .

**starts spanking Real Life**

Bad Real Life! Bad! Bad!

Michael said:
Doctor What won't Mistress Olga be upset that she has been usurped, first by a sheep and now Gwendolyn Ingolfsson

Eh--she's used to inflicting pain--time shoe is on the other foot....

Tom Mazanec, the founder and CEO of Ultragenics Inc. and the world's richest man resides on his own private island where his every need is catered for by antromorphic cat women.

I spent a great deal of my late teens and early 20's wondering "What if?" on one major event in my life to the point it was almost an obsession. I try not to do that anymore and just deal with what life has dealt me.

Torqumada

Landshark:
Except I would want a variety of species of both sexes (not for...physical...use, you understand) and one would definitely be a mongoose, that sounds good.