the lives of some AH.com posters in another TL

I just would like the mental variety of both genders...and maybe they would prefer that too!
I am simply infatuated with mongooses...if they were legal I would have one for a pet.

Faeelin

Banned
John Piccone: A powermad general in the ottoman empire, bent on, for some strange reason which doesn't make any sense, building a fleet of airships.

<staggers into room, collapses into chair, logs on>

Oh my <insert preferred deity or other godhead here>!

I am exhausted, ready to drop. I would kill myself except I don't have the energy. No matter WHAT the long-term benefits, going to work on a Saturday, when the trip ALONE is almost three hours EACH WAY is just not worth it. Right now, being dead would be a step up for me.

Yes, I am the undead! :p

Well, at least I can relax and unwind on AH.com. My home away from rental studio. One of the last bastions of true maleness where guys like me(dweebs) can be themselves, and be comfortable. Where we can relax, walk around in nothing but underwear with our belly hanging out, and scratch ourselves to the point of satiation. Yes, this is a beautiful place for us to be.

Where to start? Well, I saw Doctor What had posted here so I thought it might be interesting to see...Hi Doctor What! :)

And we have a small but decent crowd here...hi Val, Mich, Torq...

So might as well extend greetings to all and try to be witty and amusing...hi Michael, Gwen, Faelin.

Well, I might start with some jokes that even Henny Youngman rejected so...hi Diamond, Landshark...Gwen?

Gwendolyn?

:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

AIGH!!!

<Flees room at great speed, slams door>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I WANTED your opinion I would...WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE LET IN HERE!?!

Susano

Banned
Faeelin:
Venetian admiral of scottish descendant trying to eszablish a republic in Venice in a coup d'etat. His main goal as Consul of Venice will be to a) unite Italy, b) unite Holland and England, and c) let France get the Rhineland.

Diamond

Banned
DominusNovus:

In another TL is Pope Innocent XV, leader of the Roman Catholic Church, and ruler of the Papal Dominion of Europe and the Americas. The College of Cardinals has lately been scheming to assassinate him as his delusions of a surviving Roman Empire, with himself as Emperor, have been growing stronger...

Diamond said:
DominusNovus:

In another TL is Pope Innocent XV, leader of the Roman Catholic Church, and ruler of the Papal Dominion of Europe and the Americas. The College of Cardinals has lately been scheming to assassinate him as his delusions of a surviving Roman Empire, with himself as Emperor, have been growing stronger...

I was waiting for someone to list me. I'd rather be Pope Valentine (any number is ok), if possible. Very cool though.

BTW, am I the only one who's amazed at people's inability to recognize Gewn was a girl, considering her board name is a female's name?

Last edited:
Dominus,

That's b/c I make a good many "little posts" (1-2 sentences), and back at college, I got onto the board more than 1x daily (a waste of time, actually, being that the posts I missed will be there the next day).

Matt Quinn said:
Dominus,

That's b/c I make a good many "little posts" (1-2 sentences), and back at college, I got onto the board more than 1x daily (a waste of time, actually, being that the posts I missed will be there the next day).

I shouldn't complain, thats what I did while in college. Work takes too much of my time now though.