The Liberal Russia : An Alternate Russian TImeline

Who Will Be Tsar Alexander II Successor If Tsar Alexander III Never Become Tsar

• Grand Duke Konstantin Nikolayevich (Brother Of Tsar Alexander II supporter of the liberals)

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Grand Duke Vladimir Alexandrovich Of Russia (Son Of Alexander II)

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

INTRODOCTION
1632500180400.png

The Russian Empire Is One Of The Greatest Empire From 18th Century Unitl 1917 The Year That Russia Have Two Revolutions, But We're Not Gonna Talk About that thing

So Back To The Story This Russian Empire Expanding From European Russia To Siberia Fought On Great Northern War Between Russia VS Sweden The Seven Years War Between Russia France Habsburg Monarchy Sweden Spain VS Britain Portugal Hanover Prussia The Napoleonic War Russo Ottoman War Crimean War The Great Game Between Britain And Russia Had And Russo Japanese War And Of Course World War One Or The Great War

Had To Fought Tons Of Revolution Firstly Decemberist Revolt Then 1848 Revolution Which Nothing Happen In Russia Cause Is Under Tsar Nicholas The First!!!
1632500883983.png

Yep This Is The One​

Right Back To The Introduction Tsar Nicholas I Is The Tsar Who Have Fought On Crimean War Which Is Ultimate Defeat Of Russia Thanks to britain France Sardinia (Which Later Become Italy) And Ottoman Empire

Nicholas I Had 7 Children 4 Sons(Including Alexander II and Grand Duke Konstantin) And 3 Daughters

When Tsar Nicholas I Died His Son Alexander Succeed His Father And Become Tsar Alexander II "The Liberator"
1632501375993.png

Ok I Know What You Thinking Why Did Alexander Called Liberator ??

Well This Is The Answer

Because Tsar Alexader II Was The Liberal Tsar He Oversaw The Post Crimean War
Abolish The Sefdoms Judicial reform Establish The Local Government Establish The Self Government Over Poland And Finland Beginning Of The Era Of Great Reforms

You May Thing That Tsar Alexander II Had Becoming The Liberal Tsar, Yes He Is The Liberal Tsar

But Not For Long!!!
1632502178335.png

In 1881 Tsar Alexander The Liberator Was Assasinated And His Son Alexander Aleksandrovich Becoming
Tsar Alexander III The Repressor
1632502369546.png

ooooooooo Look at that grumpy face And Why Did Tsar Alexander III The Repressor?
Because Tsar Alexander III Was The Autocratic And He possessed such a strong will as to rule the Russian Empire as absolute autocrat

He Screw His Father's Reform And Turn Russia Back To Pre Tsar Alexander II Era Like Turn Everything Back To The Past Era He Never Take Any Reforms From His Advisor

But He Acutally Did But it's Called Russification By Turn Everythings From Polish Finnish Ukranians Baltics And Every Ethincs Called Non Russian Turned Into Russians

1632502820415.png
Then When He Died Nicholas II was now the Tsar He Oversaw The 1905 Revolution And Of course 1917 February Revolution Which Turns Russia To Become A Republic Later October Revolution Turn Russia Fully Communist And Romanovs Are Died in 1918 But some of romanovs branch are survives

Then Russia (Soviet) Oversaw The WW2 And Of Course Cold War
And Ended in 1991 Becoming Russian Federation
(Geez If Monarchy Was Restored It May Change Everything)

But!!
In This Time We're Gonna Tell A Story That Russian Empire Becoming A Liberal Empire Like Second Napoleonic French Empire
Like Liberal Empire Of Russia

And This Time Alexander II Succesor Will Not Be Alexander III

But Who Will Be Tsar Alexander II Successor

Find Out On Chapter 1

INTRODOCTION
View attachment 682452
Nicholas I Had 7 Children 4 Sons(Including Alexander II and Grand Duke Konstantin) And 3 Daughters

When Tsar Nicholas I Died His Son Alexander Succeed His Father And Become Tsar Alexander II "The Liberator"
View attachment 682458
Ok I Know What You Thinking Why Did Alexander Called Liberator ??

Well This Is The Answer

Because Tsar Alexader II Was The Liberal Tsar He Oversaw The Post Crimean War
Abolish The Sefdoms Judicial reform Establish The Local Government Establish The Self Government Over Poland And Finland Beginning Of The Era Of Great Reforms

It was also an era of economic disaster for pretty much everybody except for few speculators. Internationally, Russia ended up being isolated. Domestically, it was reign of a terror. The liberated peasants found themselves under the obligation to pay amounts of money well beyond their ability. Industry was not developing, state debt was skyrocketing, paper currency was in a free fall. Military reform did not produce the expected results as was demonstrated by the Ottoman War. Expenses of the members of imperial were unchecked. New judicial system was great but it was systematically letting the terrorists free or with a minimal sentence. It took a successful assassination of AII for it to develop at least some backbone.

Needless to say that the Poles did not quite appreciate what you defined as “self government” and rebelled. 😜

Not to be forgotten, there was a genocide of the Circassians and colonial expansion into the CA and China but the liberals are usually getting away with the trifles like that.
You May Thing That Tsar Alexander II Had Becoming The Liberal Tsar, Yes He Is The Liberal Tsar

Presumably, this is intended as a compliment. To start from the end, by the end of his reign he abandoned most of his “liberalism” and even on the early, “liberal”, stages his liberalism was not extending to parliamentarian system or constitutionalism (beyond the principle defined by NI).

Needless to say that, being completely divorced from “population” and its needs, he and his brother Constantine (the leading Russian liberal) had been leading country from one disaster to another.
But Not For Long!!!
View attachment 682459
In 1881 Tsar Alexander The Liberator Was Assasinated And His Son Alexander Aleksandrovich Becoming
Tsar Alexander III The Repressor
View attachment 682462
ooooooooo Look at that grumpy face And Why Did Tsar Alexander III The Repressor?
Because Tsar Alexander III Was The Autocratic And He possessed such a strong will as to rule the Russian Empire as absolute autocrat

He Screw His Father's Reform And Turn Russia Back To Pre Tsar Alexander II Era Like Turn Everything Back To The Past Era He Never Take Any Reforms From His Advisor

Which is a complete nonsense because there were numerous reforms during his reign. They were just not the liberal reforms. Labor laws, dropping free trade mantra with a resulting explosive growth of the Russian industry, providing army with the convenient uniforms (first of all Romanovs), limiting number of the Grand Dukes and restricting their expenses, balancing budget, reining the terror.
In This Time We're Gonna Tell A Story That Russian Empire Becoming A Liberal Empire Like Second Napoleonic French Empire

And we know how well it ended…
Like Liberal Empire Of Russia

And This Time Alexander II Succesor Will Not Be Alexander III

But Who Will Be Tsar Alexander II Successor

This is defined by the Pauline laws. So no intrigue there. 😜

Anyway, out of two candidates you listed:
1. Constantine is a liberal nincompoop with initiative but he is not on the line of succession unless all sons of AII are dead. Anyway, his tenure as general-admiral resulted in huge money being spent on creation of an assorted ships collection of a very dubious quality instead of a navy.
2. Vladimir is nincompoop interested in eating, hunting and collecting of art (and of the menus).

Both options are really bad.
Yeah, Russian Liberal achieving the positive results is something to be watched with the interest due to the absolute uniqueness. 😂

Last edited:
Chapter 1 : Assasination Attempt And Succession Crisis

Chapter 1 : The Assasination And The Succession Crisis

1632595317487.png

1881 St. Petersburg Russian Empire
1632595339274.png
The Revolutionaries Had Make a Plan since 1879 on august That They Will Kill The Tsar And Spark The Revolutions Around Russia

Tsar Alexander II Survives Many Assasination Attempit, But Not This Time!!!

13 March 1881​

Tsar Alexander II Carriage Has Left Winter Palace With Poles And Finnish Calvary Behinds The Carriage
Wtih Russian Cossacks In Front Of The Carriage, While The Carriage Passed Around The Streets The People Cheering With Joy That One Time That The People Seeing The Tsar Passing By

He Attending To Watch the military roll call at Mikhailovsky Manège ,
The route, as always, Crossing the Catherine Canal over the Pevchesky Bridge.

While People Cheering With Joy By Shouting And Singing "God Save The Tsar(Bozhe Tsarya Khrani)"
Suddenly The Member Of The Narodnaya Volya Named Nikolai Rysakov carrying a small white package wrapped in a handkerchief Then He Throwing The Bombed, But It Failed
1632595408890.png

The Bomb Immeadly Killed One Of The Cossacks Behind The Carriage Then Tsar Alexander II emerged shaken but unhurt and Rysakov was captured

Then Tsar Alexander II Order To Move The Carriage To The Military Roll Call But Little did tsar alexander II
Another Member Of The Narodnaya Volya Named Ignacy Hryniewiecki Throwing The Bags Which Have A Bomb
And Then it Happens
1632595430863.png
his legs torn away, his stomach ripped open, and his face mutilated He Wispered Called For Help

Then Tsar Alexander II Body Was Carried Back To Winter Palace
Count Pyotr Aleksandrovich Valuev recive the news that The Tsar Has Been Assasinated He Declared State Of Emergency All Over Russia Including Poland And Finland

And That Day Tsar Alexander II Body Was In Winter Palace, All Romanovs Member Gather Arround His Deathbed
Including His Son Alexander But immeadly had to go out from the room by imperial guards

Tsar Alexander II Had No Time To Live So He Said The Last Word To The Romanovs And His Ministers
"My Time That I meet you all Had over In The Future Russia Must Be United, I knew that my son is stop my reform
but Due To The Pauline Law And My Son Is Legitimate Successor, I want to skipped only this time, i wish my younger brother Konstantin Nikolayevich He is the liberal support I know he is the grand duke,
but for the sake of the future of russia and i hope that in the future russia will be the strongest nation"
"God Bless russia"
1632595292071.png
On 13 March 1881 Tsar Alexander II Of Russia The Liberator Has Passed Away On Age Of 61

On The Same Day Russian Minister Has Traveled To Pavlovsk Palace To Meet Grand Duke Konstantin
Count Pyotr Aleksandrovich Valuev Report The Assasination Of His Older Brother Alexander II To Grand Duke

Konstantin Was Shocked About The Assasination But Not Long After That Valuev And His Minister Declared Konstantin The New Tsar Of Russia, Konstantin Knew That He Is Liberals Like His Brother Even He Is Not In
The Line of Succession But For The Future Of Russia He Accepted To Become Tsar Of Russia

Grand Duke konstantin nikolayevich The Young Brother Of Tsar Alexander II Former Viceroy Of Poland
And The Liberal Supporter Had Become
His Imperial Majesty Tsar Konstantin Emperor Of All Russians

1632595982969.png

And The same day He Declared mourning for 1 month and funeral will take place after mourning section
Then Tsar Alexander II Body Had Buried On Peter and Paul Cathedral St Petersburg
Then Tsar Konstantin Declared Coronation Will Take Place On May In 1883
1632597038893.png
Tsarevich Alexander Found Out That His Uncle Konstantin Had Become Tsar Of Russia Instead Of Him He Was Furious On Russian Minister

He Belive That Autocratic Russia Is Divine Right To Rule Over Russia He Belive That When He Become Tsar He Will Turn Russia Back To Pre Reform Path So He Gather Some Of His Personal Guards And His General Such as
Ivan Davidovich Lazarev Pyotr Semyonovich Vannovsky and Eduard Totleben

His Plan To Launching Rebels On Moscow Declared himself Tsar Of Russia By That Night

Alexanderist Army Root The Supplies On Government And Guns And the other stuff
Later Imperial Russian Army Had Arrive And Beginning To Fight Each other The Imperial Army Call Reinforce
Such As Polish And Finnish Army To Crush Alexanderist Army

Tsarevich Alexander Who Proclamed Tsar Alexander III Of Russia Recive The News That His Army Has Been Crushed By The Imperial Army Plus The Imperial Army Are Heading To Moscow To Arrested Him

So He Fleed To Crimea And Set up his loyal army

Tsar Konstantin Recive News That His Nephew Trying To Overthrow Him He Order To Arrested Tsarevich Alexander

One Time That His Imperial Army Trying To Negociate With The Tsarevich But He Didn't Accept

And Plus Russian Hardliner Autocract Are Protest And The Army Had To Surpress

Those Who are survive Are Signed Up On Alexanderist Army Day By Day

Alexanderist Army Had Reach 5000000 Personal Unit

Now Tsar Konstantin Had Only One Choice To Stop The Crisis, He Announced On Radio That Imperial Russian Privy Council Has Confirmed To strip the title Of Tsarevich To Become Duke

Alexander Was Enraged About The Announced Stript The Title He Had Enough So He Order To Spark The Uprrising In Crimea And Tsaritsyn

Beginnig The Alexanderist Revolt
Next Time Chapter 2 : The Alexanderist Revolt

Excuse me, but would not be easier to keep alive Alexander's eldest son Nicholas? He was allegedely more of the ilk of his father, so, he would have been a perfect liberal Zar.

Chapter 1 : The Assasination And The Succession Crisis

View attachment 682719

1881 St. Petersburg Russian Empire
View attachment 682720
The Revolutionaries Had Make a Plan since 1879 on august That They Will Kill The Tsar And Spark The Revolutions Around Russia

Tsar Alexander II Survives Many Assasination Attempit, But Not This Time!!!

13 March 1881​

Tsar Alexander II Carriage Has Left Winter Palace With Poles And Finnish Calvary Behinds The Carriage
Wtih Russian Cossacks In Front Of The Carriage, While The Carriage Passed Around The Streets The People Cheering With Joy That One Time That The People Seeing The Tsar Passing By

He Attending To Watch the military roll call at Mikhailovsky Manège ,
The route, as always, Crossing the Catherine Canal over the Pevchesky Bridge.

While People Cheering With Joy By Shouting And Singing "God Save The Tsar(Bozhe Tsarya Khrani)"
Suddenly The Member Of The Narodnaya Volya Named Nikolai Rysakov carrying a small white package wrapped in a handkerchief Then He Throwing The Bombed, But It Failed
View attachment 682721
The Bomb Immeadly Killed One Of The Cossacks Behind The Carriage Then Tsar Alexander II emerged shaken but unhurt and Rysakov was captured

Then Tsar Alexander II Order To Move The Carriage To The Military Roll Call But Little did tsar alexander II
Another Member Of The Narodnaya Volya Named Ignacy Hryniewiecki Throwing The Bags Which Have A Bomb
And Then it Happens
View attachment 682722
his legs torn away, his stomach ripped open, and his face mutilated He Wispered Called For Help

Then Tsar Alexander II Body Was Carried Back To Winter Palace
Count Pyotr Aleksandrovich Valuev recive the news that The Tsar Has Been Assasinated He Declared State Of Emergency All Over Russia Including Poland And Finland

And That Day Tsar Alexander II Body Was In Winter Palace, All Romanovs Member Gather Arround His Deathbed
Including His Son Alexander But immeadly had to go out from the room by imperial guards

Tsar Alexander II Had No Time To Live So He Said The Last Word To The Romanovs And His Ministers
"My Time That I meet you all Had over In The Future Russia Must Be United, I knew that my son is stop my reform
but Due To The Pauline Law And My Son Is Legitimate Successor, I want to skipped only this time, i wish my younger brother Konstantin Nikolayevich He is the liberal support I know he is the grand duke,
but for the sake of the future of russia and i hope that in the future russia will be the strongest nation"
"God Bless russia"
View attachment 682718
On 13 March 1881 Tsar Alexander II Of Russia The Liberator Has Passed Away On Age Of 61

On The Same Day Russian Minister Has Traveled To Pavlovsk Palace To Meet Grand Duke Konstantin
Count Pyotr Aleksandrovich Valuev Report The Assasination Of His Older Brother Alexander II To Grand Duke

Konstantin Was Shocked About The Assasination But Not Long After That Valuev And His Minister Declared Konstantin The New Tsar Of Russia, Konstantin Knew That He Is Liberals Like His Brother Even He Is Not In
The Line of Succession But For The Future Of Russia He Accepted To Become Tsar Of Russia

Grand Duke konstantin nikolayevich The Young Brother Of Tsar Alexander II Former Viceroy Of Poland
And The Liberal Supporter Had Become
His Imperial Majesty Tsar Konstantin Emperor Of All Russians

And The same day He Declared mourning for 1 month and funeral will take place after mourning section
Then Tsar Alexander II Body Had Buried On Peter and Paul Cathedral St Petersburg
Then Tsar Konstantin Declared Coronation Will Take Place On May In 1883
Tsarevich Alexander Found Out That His Uncle Konstantin Had Become Tsar Of Russia Instead Of Him He Was Furious On Russian Minister

He Belive That Autocratic Russia Is Divine Right To Rule Over Russia He Belive That When He Become Tsar He Will Turn Russia Back To Pre Reform Path So He Gather Some Of His Personal Guards And His General Such as
Ivan Davidovich Lazarev Pyotr Semyonovich Vannovsky and Eduard Totleben

His Plan To Launching Rebels On Moscow Declared himself Tsar Of Russia By That Night

Alexanderist Army Root The Supplies On Government And Guns And the other stuff
Later Imperial Russian Army Had Arrive And Beginning To Fight Each other The Imperial Army Call Reinforce
Such As Polish And Finnish Army To Crush Alexanderist Army

Tsarevich Alexander Who Proclamed Tsar Alexander III Of Russia Recive The News That His Army Has Been Crushed By The Imperial Army Plus The Imperial Army Are Heading To Moscow To Arrested Him

So He Fleed To Crimea And Set up his loyal army

Tsar Konstantin Recive News That His Nephew Trying To Overthrow Him He Order To Arrested Tsarevich Alexander

One Time That His Imperial Army Trying To Negociate With The Tsarevich But He Didn't Accept

And Plus Russian Hardliner Autocract Are Protest And The Army Had To Surpress

Those Who are survive Are Signed Up On Alexanderist Army Day By Day

Alexanderist Army Had Reach 5000000 Personal Unit

Now Tsar Konstantin Had Only One Choice To Stop The Crisis, He Announced On Radio That Imperial Russian Privy Council Has Confirmed To strip the title Of Tsarevich To Become Duke

Alexander Was Enraged About The Announced Stript The Title He Had Enough So He Order To Spark The Uprrising In Crimea And Tsaritsyn

Beginnig The Alexanderist Revolt
Next Time Chapter 2 : The Alexanderist Revolt

Sorry, but this is a complete and 100% nonsense: succession law could not be changed due to the deathbed wish (and, anyway, by the end of his life AII ceased to be a liberal). The only way for Constantine to get the throne is to have all his nephews dead. End of a story. BTW, patent on the radio had been issued only in 1896 and the Privy Council ceased to exist in 1730.

In other words, you are writing not alt-history but something in a parallel universe.

Last edited:
Sorry, but this is a complete and 100% nonsense: succession law could not be changed due to the deathbed wish (and, anyway, by the end of his life AII ceased to be a liberal). The only way for Constantine to get the throne is to have all his nephews dead. End of a story. BTW, patent on the radio had been issued only in 1896 and the Privy Council ceased to exist in 1730.

In other words, you are writing not alt-history but something in a parallel universe.
i guss you're right but it maybe kida looks like parallel universe

But it looks interesting to see rather than having autocratic alexander iii

Chapter 2: Alexanderist Revolt
Disclamer
As you know this is An alternate History Section But... Is kinda Like Parallel Universe Of Russia When This Liberal Konstantin Become Tsar And Alexander III Is not the tsar annnnnd you know that who will be tsar from the brother line

Is the Oldest son or heir to the throne All the nephews need to die or be assasinated first
I want to apologize for confused the laws of sucession

Cause this is my first time​
I am not good to wrote the alt his stuff but i will try my best to make this timeline possible
Let's Continue

Chapter 2 : The Alexanderist Revolt
1632640282483.png

1 Month After The Assasination, Tsar Konstantin Need Ton Ensure That Russia Need To Reform The Country Now
Especially The Peasants The Army And The Ethnics Plus The Military Has been outdated since the lost of the crimean war he don't have to worry, He Address To The Crowd At WInter palace said "if I Fully Become Tsar after coronation, i'll promise to do like my brother's reform but this time i will ensure that all russian will have rights and we will reform like western europe and we will rise from the loss of the past we will forget the bad memories"
" May god bless holy russia"
He Hoped that he will bring stablility to the russian empire but he have one problems

As I tell On First Chapter Tsarevich Alexander Proclaimed Tsar Of Russia Himself Without no one guarantee
Including The Government, He Also Wanted patriarch Macarius Bulgakov guarantee for right to rule russia But
The Patriarch Did not approved Then He Had Only One Choice, To Spark The Coup

1632644620532.png
(Pro Alexanderist Generals)
Unproclaimed Tsar Alexander Has Still In Sevestopol Crimea Discussing With His Loyal General About Launching A Coup, The General ProposedTo Launching A Coup On Moscow And Declared State Of Emergency Before That Some Of The Alexanderist Force Has Stolen The Military Equipment And Some Of Them Had Been Crushed By The Imperial Army , Tsar Alexander Had Little Bit Angry But He Is Very happy about the stolen the military equipment from the government Then it doesn't Matter He Promised To The Peasant Who Want Russia Be Autocratic
He Promised That He Will Gave The Rights to the people but under the direct control of the tsar,The Peasants Agreed

Then Military Staff Stormed Many Small Orthodox Church And Forcing The Priest To Reconigzed Legitimate Rule Of Tsar Alexander, Some Of russian Priest had to accept the reconigzed of the tsar alexander but sadly some of them are been killed, Then Tsar Alexander Take This Oppotunity to send the Army
March on Moscow
1632647595546.png

(Pro Alexanderist Cossacks Marching To Moscow)​
Fifty Thousands Cossacks Combined With Infantry Fourteen thousands divisions Has Marching From Tsaritsyn To Moscow,

1632649713133.png
On Moscow The Peasants Are Marching With Holy Priest Led The Protesters The Protest Shouting Call For Tsar Konstantin For Abdicated, Russian General And Ministry Of War Dmitry Milyutin Recive The News That The Autocratic Hardliner Protest Are Attack Moscow He Send The Imperial Army And Okhrana To Surpress The Riots

While The Imperial Army And Okhrana Are Not Far Away From Moscow Only 15 kilometers

The Alexanderist Army Are Far From Moscow From 50 kilometers and recive news that okhrana will enter moscow
They Don't Have Any Choice But To Order To Quickly Marching To Moscow Before Okhrana Arrived To Moscow

1632652222650.png
The Imperial Army And Okhrana Are Arrived On Scene And Beginning To Surpressed The Autocratic Revolutionaries
Some Of The Revolutionaries Killed 2 Imperial Soldier, Russian Commander Order the Autocratic Revolutionaries to stop Even The Priest Tries To Stop Too, But Due To The Revolutionaries Are Hardliner Autocratic They Not Stop Firing To the soldier Until The Alexanderist Army arrive on scene and they beginning to fight eachother

Imperial Forces Reinforcements Are Arrived On Scene The Polish And Finnish Army Beginning To Firing The Alexanderist Force, The Artillery Has Fired From Imperial Army And Blasted into The Alexanderist Army And The revolutionaries
But Then The Alexanderist Army Also Have The Artillery Too And Beginning To Fired On Imperial Army

1632652525182.png

(imperial Force during alexanderist revolt on moscow)
Grand Duke Alexei Alexandrovich The Commander Of Alexanderist Revolt Order To Send Some Of General To ask The Reinforcement from tsaritsyn by the permission of the unproclaimed tsar alexander

Then General Eduard Totleben Has Arrive On Tsaritsyn And Ask The Permission To Call Reinforcement

Tsar Alexander Accepted

Not Long After That The Uprising On Tsaritsyn To Call Tsar Alexander To Stop The War But Tsar Alexander Order To Suppressed Most Of The People Who Have been Suppressed By The Alexanderist Army Was The Peasant who belive in the reforming russia and Lower Class Who Seek To The Job

Battle Of Moscow Took Place Over from 27 July To 7 August 1881 Causing Over Hundered Thousands Lost They Lives Including Priest

On August 8 1881 The Imperial Army Marching To Tsaritsyn To Arrested Tsar Alexander
Tsar Alexander Tries To Escape From Tsaritsyn But Has Been Blocked Then The Imperial Guard Storming The Palace

Tsar Alexander's Servant and minister and alexanderist guard are fought against imperial guards But They not stand a chance of the imperial guards, Then Tsar Alexander Seen This Is Hopeless He Tries To Commit Suicide

Then Imperial Guards Are Wrapped Him Up Preventing To Kill Himself And Finaly
Unproclaimed Tsar Alexander The Autocratic Ruler Of Russia Has Been Arrested
Tsar Konstantin doesn't Want Him To Put In Trial Or Been Executed He Order The Okhrana To Bring Unproclaimed Tsar Alexander To Winter Palace To Agree About the Title Of The Tsar

When Tsar Alexander Arrive On Winter Palace To Meet Tsar Konstantin
over 5 hundred thousands Alexanderist Supporters Are Infront Of Winter Palace
Then The Massive Konstantinist Rally Are Arrived With Over 7 million Supporters Infront Of Winter Palace

They Beginning To Yelling Each other about who is better and critizing themselves But Then One Of The Alexanderist Supporters And One Of Konstantinist Supporters Had Enough They Beginning To Walk Infront Eachother

And Beginning To Fighting Some Of Supporters Joins The Fight And More And More Of Supporters Are Beat Eachother

Inside The Winter Palace Dmitry Milyutin Has Reported To Tsar Konstantin About The Riots Fight Eachoter Outside The Palace, He Order Milyutin To Stop The Riots Figt Outside The Palace, Imperial Guards Firing Into Skies Order To Stop Fighting, Milyutin Shouting On Loudspeaker To Stop Fighting Between Both Sides

While The Supporters are fighting Outside, Tsar Konstantin Beginning To Talk With His Nephew Alexander III

He Explain About The Succession And He Respect About The Law Of Succesion Act Of Russia He Explain That it was His Brother ( Tsar Alexander II) Gave Him To Become The Tsar For The Future Of The Russian Empire

Alexander Confused About His Uncle Explain He May Get It But He Refused

He Belive In The Russian Succession Act That The Oldest Son Will Be The Tsar Of Russia

Konstantin Trying to explain about the succesion that alexander ii make him the next tsar

Both Tsar Konstantin And Tsar Alexander III Arguing Sometimes Punching Each Other,
Tsar Alexander III Had Enough He Pulled A Pistol From The Table and Going To Firing On Konstantin Head

But Vladimir Alexanderovich Son Of Tsar Alexander II Saw That The tsar alexander are going to kill tsar konstantin

So He Quickly Running To His Brother And Kicking Him Before He Shot

The Gunfire Has Firing But Is not target Tsar Konstantin The Bullet Has Broke The Window

The Crowd While Fighting Each Other Heard The Gun firing inside winter palace Both sides are Stop fighting

Then Tsar Konstantin Had Finaly Snapped, He Called His Nephew A Naughty And Disrespect to His Uncle

And He Call Him Low Temper Jerk

Then Tsar Alexander III Call Him Back That incompoop and lazy

Vladimir Alexanderovich Tries To Stop Both Sides To Stop Fighting But Konstantin Shout on Him To not intervine

Then He Call His Advisor Make The Announcement Of The Title Of The Tsar alexander III

Tsar Alexander III Will Remove The Title Of The Tsar Loose The Title Tsrevich And Make him only prince

Not Allowed To See His Children And Wife

And Not allowed to be line of succession, And He Order To Move Him to alexander palace Place To house arrest

Alexander Felt Angry about his uncle To Strip The Title of The Romanovs Heir

Many Alexanderist Army Felt Sorry about him and they will not give up yet, On August 21 1881

The Alexanderist Army Sneek Into Alexander Palace, Prince Alexander Heard That someone trying to rescue him
Then He Realize It Was His Loyal Army He Felt Very Happy About Rescue And So Alexander and his loyal army sneek back to Tsaritsyn

The Next Morning Imperial Guard Checking On alexander palace and Didin't Find The Prince Alexander
Then He Tell The Others That Unproclaimed Tsar Alexander Has Gone

When Tsar Konstantin Heard The News That Alexander Has Escaped From House Arrest, He Was Furious And Had Enough. He Order To Track Down The Escaping Route Of Tsar Alexander But Some Of The Peasants Reported Tell that Tsar Alexander Has Escaped To Crimea And Ready To Depart Russia.

Then He Order To Stop The Tsar,

Alexander III recive News That Okhrana WIll Reach Crimean Port Soon He Order To Set Sail But Before That A gunfire From crimean Fort Has Destroys Tsar Alexander Ship

Tsar Konstantin Has Arrived On Crimean Port Then Okhrana Has Arrested Tsar Alexander Again

And This Time Tsar Konstantin Had Snap
"You're The Worst Nephew Of My Brother Had Ever Seen Before! I feel disgrace about you even My brother announced me to becoming tsar But you're trying many times to success and overthrow me and establish yourself an emperor of russia Even i know you! You are the autocratic trying to ruined reformed russia i finaly had enough "

"For the sake of the future of russia and to prevent another Coup or revolt to overthrow me I will send you To Live In Exile Without Your Wife And Childrens And You will not allowed To Come Back To russia Again!!!"

Tsar Alexander Felt Shamelsss He Will never go back to russia again Plus He Will Never Seen Maria Feodorovna And His Children Including Nicholas And Michael

Then Tsar Alexander Arrive On St petersburg Port Leave Russia Without Farewell goodbye Ceremony

Tsar Alexander has want to apologize to his uncle He Wanted to come to Winter Palace To Apologize His Uncle And Say Final Goodbye To His Uncle, But The Guard Rejected So

Prince Alexander The Unproclaimed Autocratic Tsar Seeing Winter Palace And Russian Capital Last time
He Will Live In Exile At France Until His death

Tsar Konstantin Invite Maria Feodorovna And Apologize About what happen about Beloved Husbaned Alexander
He Explained Everything, Maria Understanded And She Also Get The Point About The Future Of Russia
Then He Promised Maria That He Will Take Care Of her Childrens Including Nicholas And Michael She Accepted

And Now The Crisis Of Succession Has Been Over Tsar Konstantin Will Beginning to writing Reforms Plan Until 1883

1632668740830.png
May 13 1883 On The Age Of 55 Tsar Konstantin Beginning Coronation Ceremony

He Take Route From St. Petersburg To Moscow By Train, While The Train Passed By The Crowd Cheering When The Tsar Passed By, The Ship Blows The Horn Including Train He Allow All Classes To join the Ceremony in moscow

Tsar Konstantin Coronation Has Take The Oath To The Crowd The Romanovs imperial Family The Ministers And The Everyone That Joined In the Holy Ceremony
"By The Grace Of The Holy Jesus I Swear That I will Faithfully Work For The Nation I will Preserves The Reforms And Every More To Preserve Russia To Greatness Preserves Alexander II's Reform And Preserve To The People Of Russia"

"Slava Rodina Rossiya"

1632669426303.png

End Of Chapter II
Next Time Chapter : 3

Chapter 3 : The Era Of Reforms

Chapter 3 : The Era Of Reforms
The Year is 1883
Russian Empire Has Came Out From The Storm since 1881 Alexanderist Revolt
Who Attempt To Crown Tsar Alexander III The Son Of Tsar Alexander II To Become Legitimate Tsar But
Due To Tsar Alexander II Choose Grand Duke Konstantin I know you already know on two chapters

The People Wishes Russia To Reform And Finaly Since The Coronation Of Tsar Konstantin This Is The Big Change

First Tsar Konstantin State Visit France In July 7th 1883 When President
Jules Grévy Introduction Railways In France And Invite Tsar Konstantin And The Ministers Who Visit France Take a Ride On Train From Paris To Lyon
1632806723182.png

While Tsar Konstantin And The Ministers Taking a Train Trip with French President From Paris To Lyon,
Then Tsar Konstantin Was Thinking Idea To Build Railroad From St. Petersburg To Vladivostok

After The Visit Of France, Tsar Konstantin Meeting With The Committe Of Minister Chairman Michael von Reutern
Discuss about building railroads from st. Petersburg to vladivostok, The Tsar Proposed Trans Siberian Railway
(note: OTL Trans siberian Railway was build from 1891 to 1904)
Then He Show The Map To Connect From St Petersburg To Vladivostok
1632813082853.png

Michael von Reutern Was Surprised About The Tsar's Plan But Reutern Ask About The Route To Vladivostok
-Tsar And The Chairmann Of Committe Minister Talking-​
Von Reutern: Your Majesty I've Very Impressed About The Plan But Some Of The Route From Chita There Was A Territory Of Manchuria In Qing Empire And It's Impossible To Build In Qing Terriotry It May Cause Tension Between China And Russia

Tsar Konstantin : I see Is There Any Place Can Build The Railway To Vladivostok Without Tresspassing Manchuria?

von Reutern : There Is Sire I Suggested That We Need To Build The Railway From Chita Than head to town of stretensk and go up north around Qing territory and go down south build railway to khabarovsk and heading southwest and reach vladivostok

Tsar Konstantin : I see Thank you chairman let's the construction begin now i'll used my property and the money from the people to build railroad from st petersburg to vladivostok we will not forcing the people to pay taxes high
we need equality we will develop the city in siberian regions and may be good for the mining in siberia it may have a good sign for our nation

Von Reutern : Yes Sire

The Construction Will Begin On September 1st 1883 Tsar Konstantin inaugurated the construction of the railway in Vladivostok on the same day He Will Ensure That The Project Will Finished Before Year 1900

While The Construction Of Trans-Siberian Railways Was Ongoing, Tsar Konstantin Beginning To Reform The Navy
He Is Formerly Admiral Of The Imperial Russian Navy Before Becoming Tsar, He Learned A Lesson During
The Crimean War That Russian Navy Was Completed Humiliated, He Need To Build The Strong Navy To Be Level Same As British Navy, He Send 2 Advisors One To The Britain And Another One To France

1632814970678.png

Tsar Konstantin Was Very Plead To See The Design both British And French Naby, He Learned Detail Of Both British And French Navy And He Finaly Have A Project Of The Navy, He Introduce The Tsar Alexander Class Battleship

5 Ships Will Complete In 1889

Then Tsar Konstantin Had One Single Problems, The Ethnics
1632815470978.png

(Map Shown The Ethincs People In Russia)​
Over Hundred Ethincs People In Russian Empire Since The Conquest In 1700s To 1800s The Multi Ethinics People Is ukranians Ruthenians Polish And Finnish Caucasians Central Asians And In Siberian There Have Many Tribes

Tsar Konstantin Knew That Russian Empire Is Not Like Austria Hungry, Austria Hungary Also Have Multi Ethnics In Austria Hungary Which Is Germans Hungarians Czechs Slovaks Poles Ukranians slovenes serbs Croats romanians and italians

And The Multi Ethnics In Russia Have The Diffirent Culture But Not Russians
He Already Knew That If He Lost To The Alexanderist Revolt Then Tsar Alexander III Will Destroy The Ethnics Culture And More And turned All Non Russians To Russification

Then He Beginnning To Send All Of His Advisor To Invest To The Ethnics In Russia Especially Ukranians And Ruthenia
They Have A hard time to Investing On The Ukranians And Ruthenians Espacially Is Not Easy In Poles And Finnish

Poles And Finnnish Already Have Autonomy Like Congress Poland And Grand Duchy Of Finland

Then Tsar Konstantin And His Advisors Had To Go To Meet Ethnic Ukranians And Ruthenians Himself
While Every Romanovs Grand Dukes Visit All Multi Ethincs In central asia Siberian Region And Caucasians

October 7th 1883

1632817575421.png

(Russian Imperial Train Heading To Kiev)​
Tsar Konstantin Arrive On Kiev Over Thousands Of Ukranian People He Travel To Kiev Governorate Building To Meet With Governor Of Kiev, When The Tsar Arrive Some Of Ukrainian Are Trying To Assasinate Him By Throwing Bomb Into Carriage Same As Tsar Alexander II Assasination In 1881 When It Throw on The Carriage It missed

1632818120586.png
Ukranian People Heard The Bomb Blast Behind The Carriage Killed 2 Polish Cossacks Kiev Police Came To arrest the person who try to kill the tsar, Then Tsar Konstantin Arrived On Kiev Building To Discuss Between Kiev Govenor And The Tsar, The Meeting talk Agreement Took 2 hours and 30 minutes The Kiev Governor Agreed The Status To Become The Govenor Of Ukraine While Tsar Konstantin Crowned King Of Ukraine

Then Tsar Konstantin Leave Kiev Governorate To Visit Both Vitebsk And Mogilev Governorate The People Cheering the arrive of the tsar Then The Tsar make a deal with mogilev governor to form white ruthenia kingdom
with the tsar as king of white Ruthenia as mogilev governor became governor general and vitebsk governor became vice chairman

After The Visit Of Ukraine and white ruthenia Tsar Has Write The Ukranian-Ruthenian Act That Ukraine Status Of Governorate Of Kiev and many ukranian oblasts United As Kingdom Of Ukraine Under Tsar Control Including Ruthenian Kingdom The Autonomy Will Be Same As Finland And Poland

1632822262103.png

( Flags Of Kingdom Of Ukraine And Kingdom Of White Ruthenia )​

With The Ethnic Problems In Ukraine And Ruthenia Has Finished Tsar Konstantin Will Let Vladimir Alexandrovich
Making The Agreement Between Caucasian Ethnics And He Let His Son Nicholas Konstantinovich To Improve Central Asia

While Tsar Konstantin Beginning To Diplomat With The European Neighbour Start With France

End Of Chapter 3
Next Time Chapter 4 : Diplomat

Next Time Chapter 4 : Diplomat
Chapter 4 : Diplomat
1632916922282.png

France Was The Enemy Of The Russia During Napoleonic War
And France Was The Enemy Of Russia During Crimean War

Despite That Tsar Alexander II Hated Napoleon III To Sending French Volenteer In Poland During January Uprising​
Unitl Prussia Invade France In Franco Prussian War, Tsar Alexander II Did Not Send Help Why?
The Same Reason The January Uprsing

Tsar Konstantin Was Visit France By Invitation Of President Jules Grévy
He Oversaw The Railway Reforms Call Trans Siberian Railway As I mention On last chapter

He Wish To Renewed The Alliance With France Again And Forgetting About The Polish Uprising
And So December 1st 1883 He Address On Royal Court To Leave Russia For 2 Weeks To Visit France
And Declared Grand Duke Vladimir Alexanderovich An Imperial Regent Of Russia

1632915960103.png

(Tsar Konstantin's Personal Ship Leaving St.Petersburg Heading To France)

December 3rd 1883​
Tsar Konstantin Arrived On Cherbourg Port And Wecoming By French Prime Minister Jules Ferry, French People Cheering To The Tsar And Giving The Tsar A Warm Welcoming By Waving Both Russia And French Flags

Tsar Konstantin Now Heading To Paris, While The Carriage Heading To Paris, All French Peasant Are Treating Harsh
Then He Ordered To Stop The Carriage And Heading To Female Farmer, He Tell One Soldier To stop Treating Harsh To The Peasant, French Soldier Explain To The Russian Tsar That Female Farmer Was Socialist

Tsar Konstantin Was Shocked And Tell Him To Not To Treat Harsh To The Peasant And He Also Said That It Might Attempt To your life if the revolution happen in france again

Then Tsar Carriage Are Heading To Paris Again With Little Delay But Finaly He Made It To Paris

Pesident Jules Grévy Giving The Tsar A Warm Welcoming And Beginning To Shaking Hands With French Ministers

During 14 Days Trip In France, Tsar Konstantin Making Agreement About Renewed The Alliance Between France And Russian Empire, He Want To Forget About The 1863 Uprising In Poland So Did Grévy
And So December 5th 1883 Tsar Konstantin Giving Address To The French Parliament About The Alliance Between French Republic And Russian Empire And He Promise That Russia Will Maintain The Permanent Ally With France

The French Parliament Agreed And Cheering To The Tsar That France Was Finaly an Ally With Russia Again
Despite That France Was Hated Russia During Both Wars Napoelonic And Crimea

Now France And Russia Becoming Friend Again

1632917195739.png

After Napoleonic War Austria Prussia And Russia Wanna Made An Alliance Called Holy Alliance
But Due To Tsar Nicholas I Made War On Ottoman Empire And Esclated Into Crimean War The Alliance Disbaned

But Otto Von Bismarck Manage To Formed Again Called "League Of Three Emperors" Between Austria Hungary
German Empire And Imperial Russsian Empire But It Not Lasting Long Because Russia Was Victorious Over
Ottoman Empire During Russo Turkish War Annnd Russia Want To Dominate The balkans So Did Austria

Making League Of Three Emperors Disbaned Again Ending The Alliance Between Germany Austria And Russia
1632918835579.png
And making Austria And Germany Forming Dual Alliance Later Becoming Central Powers In The Future

In 1884 Tsar Konstantin Oversaw The Threat That It Will Cause The War That Lost Of The Monarchs

He Belive That If The War Was Broke And If France And Russia War With Germany And Austria, Plus The Military Both Russia and france are still reform, France Is Still Under Military Reforms Since Franco Prussian War

Russia May Win In Turkish War But Due To Crimean war But The Tsar Ordered To Ongoing Military Reforms
Plus Navy Too

Only One Solution To Balance Of Power In Europe Is To Form The Alliance With Germany And Austria

He Belive That If France Was Finaly Remade Alliance With Russia Agiain Then Russia Also Remade Alliance With Germany And Austria

And So On January 14th 1884 Tsar Konstantin Sends His Ambassador To Berlin To Invite Kaiser Wilhelm I To Russia
And Januart 15th 1884 Tsar Konstantin Send His Ambassador To Vienna To Invite Kaiser Franz Joseph To Russia
Both Kaisers Accepted Invitation

And So On 21st Januray 1884 Franz Joseph Left Vienna To Berlin To Join Kaiser Wilhelm I

And 22nd January 1884
Wilhelm And Franz Joseph Left Berlin And Heading To St Petersburg With German A-H Advisors

24 January 1884 The Three Emperors Has Meet Again Since The League Disbaned,
On That Day Many Romanovs Family Including Hohenzollern Family And Habsburg Kaiser Wilhelm I Gave Tsar Konstantantin A Letter Tsar Konstantin Read

"Dear Tsar Of Russia
Ever Since Your Brother Tsar Alexander II Me And My Friend Franz Disbaned The Alliance Due to Balkan problems
between your empire and austria i suggest that you may be younger brother of the tsar alexander II
but i know and understand that you want peace and keep the balance between european countries I understand everything now Maybe this time it helped it anything happen we can solve, We're Like Families A European Family"
-Kaiser WIlhelm I Of Germany
Tsar Konstantin Is Very Plead About Wilhelm's Letter Then Insted Of Gaving Hand Shaking
Tsar Konstantin Gaving A Hug To Wilhelm All Romanovs Habsburg And Hohenzollern Memebers Are Shocked
Tsar Konstantin Was Very Shy But He Had To Be Strong Towards Everyone

Around 25th January To 31st January All Romanovs Habsburg And Hohenzollern Family Meeting And Party Everynight While The Tsar And Two Kaisers And The Advisors The German The Austria And Russia have the agreement

Tsar Konstantin Proposed That If We Make European Countries To Keep Balancing He Proposed A Major Alliance From European nation From Streching From Portugal Spain France Italy Austria Hungary Ottoman Empire Germany Britain France Russia Belgium And Netherlands Denmark Sweden-Norway Serbia Greece And Ottoman Empire (With Bulgaria As Vassal State)
Form An Alliance With Trading And Sharing Culture And Economic Union He Proposed name Eurasian Federation

Wilhelm Agreed But Having Problem He Told Konstantin That To Stay Away from france He explain that france might backstab russia in future And He Proposed A Plan Call Berlin Pact For Economic Union Between Russia Germany Austria Hungary Britain Italy And Ottoman Empire

Franz Joseph Trying To Keep Maintain The Alliance And He Had An Idea He Proposed An Alliance For Trade union and military strengh between britain france russia austria hungary italy germany and ottoman empire

Both Kaiser and the tsar thinking And Wilhelm Want An Alliance For Balance Union And For Peace Of Earth

Both Kaiser Franz and tsar konstantin Had To accepted the proposal

And So When They Had Agreement The Tsar Said To Both Kaisers That Russia Will Make An Agreement Soon If Russia Fully Industrialize Kaiser Wilhelm And Franz Joseph Agreed

And Then February 1st 1884 Both kaisers And the family Leaving russia

Konstantin Has Now Fully Archive The Idea Of Union And Federation Alliance To Keep Balance Of Power

But Then He Had A Problem

Remember On Chapter 1 that Tsar Alexander II gave the throne to his brother And Not in Pauline Law??

Yes Tsar Konstantin Decide to abolish the Pauline Law And Tsar Make The Agreement With His Nephew Grand Duke Vladimir

He Explain About The Pauline Law That Only Tsarevich Or The Heir Can Be The Tsar And The Order Of Succesion

Vladimir Proposed That If Someone ( Romanovs ) Wants To Be The Tsar They Have To Choose By The Advisors
Based On the Inteligent And Manage To Run the Country Without Crisis And Have To Be Smart And For Leading Russia To Greatness To Prevent Revolution Not Choose weak member and not ready or not good to be tsar of russia

He Said Only Male To Become Tsar Or Allow Female To Be Ruler Of Russia Too If child born on woman they both male and female have educated before become tsarevich or tsar

Konstantin Plead On Vladimir idea And He Already send former tsarevich alexander son and daughter Inlcuding nicholas and michael and sending to educating in France Or Britian

Then He Address On Royal Court That He Announcing Abolished Pauline Law And Announcing Konstantin Law
He Explain While Address That Only People To Become Tsar Have To Be Elected By the skill inteligent fully Educated
for reforming nation

Then The Imperial Family Knew That If They Childrens Not Fully Educated Or Not Ready To become the Tsar of russia They decide to having time for they childrens

Tsar Konstantin May Be The Shining Leader And Led The Nation For Equality But On Family side he need to renew the law of successsion for preventing the succession Crisis

While Russia Was Beginning Industrialize And Reforms All European Nations was Beginning Another Conflict Especially

The Expansion Of Colonization Of Africa

1632928618592.png

End Of Chapter 4
Next Time Chapter 5: The Berlin Conference And Russian Colonial Expansion

Warning
Thank you for this "so bad it's awesome" TL. The crazy caps, the grammar errors, the fucked layout and all the wrong facts. This is enjoyable, but in a twisted way.

Deleted member 147978

Sorry Sir But is my frist time Im not good at writing the Althis BUt I made like a parallel universe

Please Forgive Me

I dont wanna be banned or be kicked And not allow to make a story again

PLEASE FORGIVE ME
He didn't targeted you, hon.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Sorry Sir But is my frist time Im not good at writing the Althis BUt I made like a parallel universe

Please Forgive Me

I dont wanna be banned or be kicked And not allow to make a story again

PLEASE FORGIVE ME
I was not addressing that to you but to the member who denigrated you work.

Chapter 5: The Berlin Conference And Russian Colonial Expansion
Ooooooo Russia Might Get The Colony Of Africa On This Time

Around 15th Century Or The Age Of Discovery Has Already Begin
Before Spain Discover The American Continent

There Is a Continent Which Have Many Tribes The Natives And The Home Of The Ancient Empire Egypt The Romans And Of Course Mamluks The Continent Is Africa

You All Know That Ancient Egypt Are in africa But is The North African The Medeteranian And The Home Of Civilization

During The Roman Empire The Empire Has Expanding In North Africa Including Byzantine Empire
And Of Course The Ottoman Empire Which Expanding from egypt libya tunisia and algeria (not entire modern map)

But We're Not Gonna Talk about That Cause Is Veryyyy Long

But We're Gonna Talk about The Whole Continent Of Africa As you all know African Continent Was Very Huge

Have Many Ethnics Or native People Like Zulu Maasai Bantu Malagasy And Many More Like Over 2000 Tribes are in african continent

But that's not the point we're gonna talk about the colonization

In 1471 The First European Exploration Is Kingdom Of Portugal Under Prince Henry the Navigator To Discover Ghana As First Nation To Explore Ghana Establish Colony Of Gold Coast But Sadly Took by dutch around 1600s and brtish in 1821

Portugal Also Have Another Colony In Southern Africa Mozambique And Angola France Have Algeria Britain Have South Africa From Dutch Post Napoleonic Wars

Then Later France Took Tunisia From The Ottoman Empire
Belgium Under King Leopold II Beginning To Invest in congo
Portugal Beginning To Expanding Colony To Connect Between Angola And Mozambique To Established From Pink Map But british Don't Like The idea The British Had Idea To Take The Colony From Egypt Then Heading Down To Reach South Africa

The British And French Are Now Causing Tension Why? Because They Want To Expanding Power And Trade
With This May Causing The Tension To The Europe Plus German Beginning To Send Expodition To Invest The Africa

(OTL: Russia Never Invest In Africa But May Invest to attempt to colonizr djibouti which is french claim To become russian colony, But this ATL or parallel universe it change everything)
Since Tsar Konstantin Reforms the navy and preparing to rebuild the navy and the other stuff to compeat the british
Russia Beginning To Send The Investment To Africa Too

Which Make Otto Von Bismarck The Chancellor Of German Empire Call All 13 Nations
Which Include The United States To Come To Berlin Conference To Discuss The About To Sharing The Colonization Of Africa
1633089390616.png
All 13 Nations Plenipotentiary Are Coming To Berlin To Discuss About The Colonization Of Africa

Let's Start With German Empire

Germany Wants The Colony Of Kamerun, East African Colony Of Germany To Connect Eachoter To Colonize Congo (Two Congos in modern day Along with gabon and equtorial Guinea)

Then The British Empire

Britain Wants To Colonize Whole South Africa And Colonize Egypt To Connect The Road Called Cape To Cairo Road
(Which Include Modern Country Namibia Lesotho Eswatini zimbabwae zambie malawi tanzania kenya sudan somalia and somaliand and eritrea)

next France

As OTL France Want to colonize Whole Sahara Desert and want to colonize sudan and half of ethiopia Including congo too oh also madagascar

Kingdom Of Italy

Italy Proposed To Colonize Libya and tunisia And wanted to colonize East African Colony ( Ethiopia Eritrea And Somalia)

Then Kingdom Of Portugal

Portugal Proposed The Entire Southen Africa To Become The Portuguese Colony

Kingdom Of Spain

Since Spain Lost Entire South American Colony Post Napoleonic Wars And Only Maintain The Caribbean

Spain Proposed To Have A Colony On Modern Day Equtorial Guinea And Have Whole Cameroon Which Germany Have It And Expanding Colony In Western sahara

Austria Hungary
Austrian Want a colony in western sahara and modern day morocco and a little bit of somalia and ethiopia

Kingdom Of The Netherlands

The Dutch Has A History Of Colonization Of Africa Before The British Took It
Dutch Proposed To Colonized Whole South Africa

Sweden Norway

Sweden Has A History Of The Colonization Of Africa

Sweden Proposed To Colonize The Coast Of Ghana And The Congo

Denmark Want a coastal colony of ghana

The Ottoman Empire

Ottoman Empire Has A Lot Of history The Conquest Of North Africa Egypt And Expanding to the coast of sudan until eritrea

But they lost the territory Due To The french Are Colonize Algeria And Tunisia They Decide to proposed the colony of entire north african coast of they lost territory and expanding to morocco

The United States

Well United States Have Setteled In Western africa And Establish modern day liberia But Liberia was never become a colony of USA Only Become A commonwealth of liberia So Usa Will not get a colony

And FInaly Russian Empire

OTL
Russian Empire Has A History Of The Attempt To Colonize Africa
Firstly Madagascar During Tsar Peter The Great He Attempt To Colonize Madagascar But Due T
Secondly Sagallo AKA Djibouiti Is The Only Short lived Colony of russia Later Takeover By France

But This Time Russia Will Colonize Madagascar Sagallo And Some Of African Island And Mainland

But there is only Place They Wanted To Claimed A colony The Congo

Congo Have Many Resources Like Rubber And Bunch Of Stuff Britain Wants to colonize congo Then French Then Germans Russia But In The End

King Leopold II He Wanted A Congo To Become His Personal State Of Belgium

Doesn't That mean belgium Owns Congo But King Leopold II Owns Entire Congo On His Property Only Him
But it not long Cause After king leopold ii Died Congo become a Belgian Colony

After Discussing Of Their Owned Colony And Arguing And Refused To Accepted Proposal The Colony But In The End

It Look like This
1633099688076.png

(Map Of Africa After Berlin Conference)
As A Result The Colony Is Divide Like In OTL But This Time They Decide To Gave Russia A Colony For Trade They Gave Madagascar And France Had To Handover Djibouti To Russian Empire Cause Russia Already Made
a Relationship With France
1633100166541.png
Shortly After Berlin Conference Finished All in Cities Moscow Tsaritsyn Kiev And Vladivostok Are Cherring And Celebration Of The New Colony Of Russia Since Handover Of Alaska To The united states

On March 1st 1885 Tsar Konstantin Address To The Russian Crowd After The New Established Colony Of Madagascar And Djibouti

And The Same Time The Leader Of Committe Minister von Reutern Declared Tsar Konstantin A King Of Madagascar And The Lord Of Sagallo (Djibouti)

The Era Of Colonization Of Russia In Africa and the spread of the orthodox christianity

Has Begin

End Of Chapter 5

Next Time Chapter 6: The Colony Of Madagascar And Sagallo

Since I have been blatantly rude on my first post, I will present my views this time by rewriting the latest update. I can't (and won't ) fix the factual part of things since this isn't my field of interest, but I do have a vested interest in promoting readable English. Besides, it is polite. It shows I actually read your whole update.
Ooooooo Russia Might Get The Colony Of Africa On This Time

Around 15th Century Or The Age Of Discovery Has Already Begin
Before Spain Discover The American Continent

There Is a Continent Which Have Many Tribes The Natives And The Home Of The Ancient Empire Egypt The Romans And Of Course Mamluks The Continent Is Africa

You All Know That Ancient Egypt Are in africa But is The North African The Medeteranian And The Home Of Civilization

During The Roman Empire The Empire Has Expanding In North Africa Including Byzantine Empire
And Of Course The Ottoman Empire Which Expanding from egypt libya tunisia and algeria (not entire modern map)

But We're Not Gonna Talk about That Cause Is Veryyyy Long

But We're Gonna Talk about The Whole Continent Of Africa As you all know African Continent Was Very Huge

Have Many Ethnics Or native People Like Zulu Maasai Bantu Malagasy And Many More Like Over 2000 Tribes are in african continent

But that's not the point we're gonna talk about the colonization

In 1471 The First European Exploration Is Kingdom Of Portugal Under Prince Henry the Navigator To Discover Ghana As First Nation To Explore Ghana Establish Colony Of Gold Coast But Sadly Took by dutch around 1600s and brtish in 1821

Portugal Also Have Another Colony In Southern Africa Mozambique And Angola France Have Algeria Britain Have South Africa From Dutch Post Napoleonic Wars

Then Later France Took Tunisia From The Ottoman Empire
Belgium Under King Leopold II Beginning To Invest in congo
Portugal Beginning To Expanding Colony To Connect Between Angola And Mozambique To Established From Pink Map But british Don't Like The idea The British Had Idea To Take The Colony From Egypt Then Heading Down To Reach South Africa

The British And French Are Now Causing Tension Why? Because They Want To Expanding Power And Trade
With This May Causing The Tension To The Europe Plus German Beginning To Send Expodition To Invest The Africa

(OTL: Russia Never Invest In Africa But May Invest to attempt to colonizr djibouti which is french claim To become russian colony, But this ATL or parallel universe it change everything)
Since Tsar Konstantin Reforms the navy and preparing to rebuild the navy and the other stuff to compeat the british
Russia Beginning To Send The Investment To Africa Too

Which Make Otto Von Bismarck The Chancellor Of German Empire Call All 13 Nations
Which Include The United States To Come To Berlin Conference To Discuss The About To Sharing The Colonization Of Africa
All 13 Nations Plenipotentiary Are Coming To Berlin To Discuss About The Colonization Of Africa

Let's Start With German Empire

Germany Wants The Colony Of Kamerun, East African Colony Of Germany To Connect Eachoter To Colonize Congo (Two Congos in modern day Along with gabon and equtorial Guinea)

Then The British Empire

Britain Wants To Colonize Whole South Africa And Colonize Egypt To Connect The Road Called Cape To Cairo Road
(Which Include Modern Country Namibia Lesotho Eswatini zimbabwae zambie malawi tanzania kenya sudan somalia and somaliand and eritrea)

next France

As OTL France Want to colonize Whole Sahara Desert and want to colonize sudan and half of ethiopia Including congo too oh also madagascar

Kingdom Of Italy

Italy Proposed To Colonize Libya and tunisia And wanted to colonize East African Colony ( Ethiopia Eritrea And Somalia)

Then Kingdom Of Portugal

Portugal Proposed The Entire Southen Africa To Become The Portuguese Colony

Kingdom Of Spain

Since Spain Lost Entire South American Colony Post Napoleonic Wars And Only Maintain The Caribbean

Spain Proposed To Have A Colony On Modern Day Equtorial Guinea And Have Whole Cameroon Which Germany Have It And Expanding Colony In Western sahara

Austria Hungary
Austrian Want a colony in western sahara and modern day morocco and a little bit of somalia and ethiopia

The Dutch Has A History Of Colonization Of Africa Before The British Took It
Dutch Proposed To Colonized Whole South Africa

Sweden Norway

Sweden Has A History Of The Colonization Of Africa

Sweden Proposed To Colonize The Coast Of Ghana And The Congo

Denmark Want a coastal colony of ghana

The Ottoman Empire

Ottoman Empire Has A Lot Of history The Conquest Of North Africa Egypt And Expanding to the coast of sudan until eritrea

But they lost the territory Due To The french Are Colonize Algeria And Tunisia They Decide to proposed the colony of entire north african coast of they lost territory and expanding to morocco

The United States

Well United States Have Setteled In Western africa And Establish modern day liberia But Liberia was never become a colony of USA Only Become A commonwealth of liberia So Usa Will not get a colony

And FInaly Russian Empire

OTL
Russian Empire Has A History Of The Attempt To Colonize Africa
Firstly Madagascar During Tsar Peter The Great He Attempt To Colonize Madagascar But Due T
Secondly Sagallo AKA Djibouiti Is The Only Short lived Colony of russia Later Takeover By France

But This Time Russia Will Colonize Madagascar Sagallo And Some Of African Island And Mainland

But there is only Place They Wanted To Claimed A colony The Congo

Congo Have Many Resources Like Rubber And Bunch Of Stuff Britain Wants to colonize congo Then French Then Germans Russia But In The End

King Leopold II He Wanted A Congo To Become His Personal State Of Belgium

Doesn't That mean belgium Owns Congo But King Leopold II Owns Entire Congo On His Property Only Him
But it not long Cause After king leopold ii Died Congo become a Belgian Colony

After Discussing Of Their Owned Colony And Arguing And Refused To Accepted Proposal The Colony But In The End

It Look like This
View attachment 684073
(Map Of Africa After Berlin Conference)
As A Result The Colony Is Divide Like In OTL But This Time They Decide To Gave Russia A Colony For Trade They Gave Madagascar And France Had To Handover Djibouti To Russian Empire Cause Russia Already Made
a Relationship With France
Shortly After Berlin Conference Finished All in Cities Moscow Tsaritsyn Kiev And Vladivostok Are Cherring And Celebration Of The New Colony Of Russia Since Handover Of Alaska To The united states

On March 1st 1885 Tsar Konstantin Address To The Russian Crowd After The New Established Colony Of Madagascar And Djibouti

And The Same Time The Leader Of Committe Minister von Reutern Declared Tsar Konstantin A King Of Madagascar And The Lord Of Sagallo (Djibouti)

The Era Of Colonization Of Russia In Africa and the spread of the orthodox christianity

Has Begin

End Of Chapter 5

Next Time Chapter 6: The Colony Of Madagascar And Sagallo
Ooooooo Russia might get a colony in Africa this time

Around the 15th Century, the Age Of Discovery has begun.

Before Spain discovers the American continent, there is another continent which has many tribes. The Natives, the home Of the ancient empire of Egypt, The Romans, and of course Mamluks. The continent is Africa.

You all know that ancient Egypt is in Africa, but it is in North Africa, close to the Mediterranean sea, and the home of civilization.

During the Roman Empire, the Empire has been expanding in North Africa including Byzantine Empire. And of course the Ottoman Empire, which expanding from Egypt, took Libya, Tunisia and Algeria (not the entire modern map).

But we're not gonna talk about that cause that is veryyyy long.

But we're gonna talk about the whole continent of Africa. As you all know the African continent is very huge.

Africa houses many ethnicities of native people, like Zulu, Maasai, Bantu, Malagasy and many more, like over 2000 tribes are in the African continent.

But that's not the point we're gonna talk about the colonization.

In 1471, the first European exploration was done by the Kingdom of Portugal under Prince Henry the Navigator to discover Ghana. As the first nation to explore Ghana, they established the Colony of Gold Coast, but sadly it was took by Dutch around 1600s and British in 1821.

Portugal also has other colonies in Southern Africa - Mozambique and Angola - France has Algeria, Britain seized South Africa from the Dutch post-Napoleonic Wars, then later France took Tunisia from the Ottoman Empire, Belgium under King Leopold II began to invest in Congo. Portugal was beginning to expand their colony to connect Angola and Mozambique, but the British don't like the idea. The British had the idea to make Egypt a colony then heading down to reach South Africa.

The British and French are now causing tension. Why? Because they want to expand power and trade. With this, Germans are beginning to send expeditions to invest Africa, increasing tensions in Europe.

(OTL: Russia never invested In Africa but may invest to attempt to colonize Djibouti which is claimed by the French, to become a Russian colony, But this ATL or parallel universe it changes everything)
Since Tsar Konstantin reformed the navy, Russia was preparing to rebuild the navy and the other stuff to compete with the British. Russia is beginning to send the investment to Africa too.

Which made Otto Von Bismarck, the Chancellor of the German Empire, call all 13 nations, including the United States, to come to the Berlin Conference to discuss sharing the colonization of Africa.
View attachment 684055
All 13 nations sent plenipotentiaries to Berlin to discuss the Colonization of Africa.

Let's start with the German Empire.

Germany wants the colony of Kamerun, East African Colony Of Germany to connect each other to colonize Congo (Two Congos in modern day along with Gabon and Equatorial Guinea).

Then the British Empire

Britain wants to colonize whole South Africa and colonize Egypt to connect The Road, Called Cape To Cairo Road (Which includes the modern countries of Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania, Kenya, Sudan, Somalia, Somaliland and Eritrea).

Next France

As OTL France want to colonize whole Sahara Desert and want to colonize Sudan and half of Ethiopia including Congo too oh also Madagascar.

Kingdom Of Italy

Italy proposed to colonize Libya and Tunisia and wanted to colonize East Africa: Ethiopia, Eritrea And Somalia.

Then Kingdom Of Portugal

Portugal proposed the entire South Africa to become a Portuguese colony.

Kingdom Of Spain

Since Spain lost their entire South American colony post-Napoleonic Wars and only maintain the Caribbean, they proposed to have a colony on modern day Equatorial Guinea, and have the whole of Cameroon which Germany holds, And expanding their colony In Western Sahara.

Austria-Hungary
Austrians want a colony in western Sahara and modern day Morocco and a little bit of Somalia and Ethiopia.

The Dutch have a history of colonization of Africa before the British took the Cape. The Dutch proposed to colonized all of South Africa.

Sweden and Denmark

Sweden has a history of the colonization of Africa. Sweden proposed to colonize the Coast of Ghana and the Congo.

Denmark wants a coastal colony of Ghana.

The Ottoman Empire

The Ottoman Empire has a lot of history the Conquest of North Africa including Egypt, and expanding to the coast of Sudan until Eritrea.

But they lost the territory due to the French colonizing Algeria and Tunisia. They decided to propose the colony of entire north African coast of their lost territory and expanding to Morocco.

The United States

Well United States have settled people in West Africa and established modern day Liberia. But Liberia never became a colony of the USA, only become a Commonwealth of Liberia. So USA will not get a colony.

And Finally Russian Empire

OTL Russian Empire has a history of attempts to colonize Africa.
Firstly Madagascar during Tsar Peter the Great. He attempted to colonize Madagascar but due T(text missing here as per the original). Secondly Sagallo AKA Djibouti is the only short lived colony of Russia later took over by France.

But this time Russia will colonize Madagascar, Sagallo and some of the African islands and mainland.

But the only place they wanted was claimed - A colony of the Congo.

Congo has many Resources like rubber and bunch of stuff. Britain wants to colonize Congo, then French, then Germans, then Russia. But in the end King Leopold II wanted Congo to become his personal state. Doesn't that mean Belgium owns Congo? Not really, King Leopold II owns the entire Congo as his property, but it's not for long cause after King Leopold II dies Congo will become a Belgian Colony.

After discussing their owned colonies and arguing and refusing to accept proposals about them, in the end a map was drawn.

It looked like this:

View attachment 684073
(Map of Africa after Berlin Conference)

As a result the colonies are divided like in OTL but this time they decide to give Russia a colony for trade. They gave Madagascar and France had to hand over Djibouti to the Russian Empire cause Russia already made a relationship with France.
View attachment 684076
Shortly after the Berlin Conference was finished, all Russians in Cities like Moscow, Tsaritsyn, Kiev and Vladivostok are cheering and celebrating the new colony of Russia since Alaska was handed over to the United States.

On March 1st 1885, Tsar Konstantin made a public address to the Russian people after the newly established colony of Madagascar and Djibouti. At the same time, the Minister of Commerce, von Reutern, declared Tsar Konstantin a King of Madagascar and the Lord Of Sagallo (Djibouti).

The era of colonization of Russia in Africa and the spread of the Orthodox Christianity has begun.

End Of Chapter 5

Next Time

Chapter 6: The Colony Of Madagascar And Sagallo
Whatever Konstantin does or is (why am I not surprised Alex II, like Peter I, took all the credit for a team effort he personally botched?), I am fairly sure OP is the true liberal of this thread, with actions such as:
  1. Liberally applying the caps to everything, then liberally dropping when actually necessary, such as the list of all the countries Britain wants to colonize, and all the other location names in this update in general;
  2. Liberally ignoring pronunciation marks in general, and liberally breaking lines instead of using commas and full stops;
  3. Liberally punching through the fourth wall, something that is actually funny unlike the previous two, and liberal.
Anyhow, I hope this time I would be considered properly criticizing instead of "denigrating" your work, and I hope your work on this TL helps improve your English writing.

Part 1 Madagascar

The Year Is 1885

And Russia Has A Colony Again, Why??
On The Last Chapter The Berlin Conference Has Concluded That Russia Will Have a Colony Of Djibouti And Madagascar
1633429642484.png
Tsar Konstantin Appoint Pyotr Chikhachyov To Expedition In Djibouti. And Appoint Pyotr Kozlov Alongside With Bronislav Grombchevsky To Madagascar.

1633431240534.png

(Russian Navy Heading To Madagascar)
The Journey Take Place On March 19th 1885 To April 13th 1885 It Would Nearly One Months To Arrive At
Reunion Island (Note : This TL In Berlin Conference France Decide To Handover Madagascar And Djibouti and Reunion Island To Russia)

Russian Navy Have To Across Baltic Sea Trespassing Denmark Then Sailing On North Sea Crossing English Channel And Celtic Sea And Then Set Sail From Atlantic Ocean To Indian Ocean And FInaly Arrive On Reunion Island
1633431629280.png
Russian Expeditionary And Settlers Arrive On Reunion French People Welcoming Russian Explorer
Pyotr Chikhachyov Made The Agreement With The French People In Reunion That France Has Agreed That Russia Will Have The Reunion Island, The French Knew That Russia Is Now French Alliance, They Agreed To Gave Russia A Reunion Island, But Pyotr Had Agreement That Tsar Konstantin Promise French People In Reunion Island Remained
But With Russian People In Reunion Island.

In 5th July 1885 With More Russian People Migrate In Reunion Island They Decide To Set Sail And Begin To Expedition In Madagascar
As French Withdraw From Madagascar On July 7th And The Next Day On July 8th The Russian Expedition Arrive On Madagascar

Madagascar Was Merina Kingdom Under Queen Ranavalona III.
When The Merina Army Spotted The Russian Army Arrived On Malagay Island They Beginning To Mobilize The Army And Preparing the army

Russian General Alongside With French general Call Malagasy To Stop and lay down the weapons, But one Of The Malagasy Army Shot Down Russian Army
Then Russian Army Beginning To Firing On Merina Army Causing Bloody Fight Between Russian And Malagasy.

Marking The beginning The Russo-Hova Incident
1633439679542.png

Russian Commander In Battleship Has Sending Telegram To The Reunion Island That Russia Has Been Attack By Merina Army While Landing On Madagascar.

The Russian General Who Was In Reunion Island Receive The Telegram, He Ordered To Send The Reinforcement To Madagascar
1633441034937.png

With 100000 Russian Units Arrive On Madagascar The Bloody Incident Causing Over 500 Casualties In Russia
While Merina Kingdom Causing Over 1400 Casualties

Russian Had Enough They Decide To Naval Blockade Madagascar Island And Gave The Ultimatum
"If Merina Not Stop Firing Then We Will Full Scale Attack"

With No Reply From Merina Commander Russian Navy Firing Canon First Shot On Nearby Village Then Russian Beginning The Offensive On Merina Army

Tsar Konstantin Receive The News About The Incident Of Russian People And Malagasy People He Was Enrage He Call Russian Admiral To Send Telegram An Ultimatum To Stop Firing The Malagasy.

Around This Time Queen Ranavalona Receive The News About The Bloody Fight Between Russians And Malagasy
The Queen Order The Both Sides To Stop Fight Immediately

Then Tsar Konstantin Decide To Travel To Madagascar He Order Navy To Prepare The Fleet And Begin The Journey To Madagascar

1633443988928.png

(Tsar Konstantin's Personal Ship Leaving St. Petersburg Heading To Madagascar)

When Tsar Konstantin Arrive On Madagascar He Order The Malagasy Army Took Him To The Palace To Negotiation Between Russian Empire And The Merina Kingdom

1633444185467.png

When Tsar Konstantin Arrive On The Palace, Royal Guards Of Merina Kingdom Welcomed Him He Knew That
Madagascar Is Far More Isolation He Was Thinking A Plan For Setup Madagascar A Protectorate

1633444500394.png

Tsar Konstantin Tells Both Russian Guards And Malagasy Guards To Not Interrupt But He Allowed The Translator To Enter He Knew That Some Malagasy People Are Speaking French So He Let Some Of Malagasy People To Translate Russian Translator With French Language Then He Enter The Room And Beginning To Talk With The Queen Of Merina Kingdom

Talks Between The Tsar And The Queen
Ranavalona : We Want To Apologize About The Incident Between Russia And My People Of Merina Kingdom We
Thought That your army was the enemy and trying to attack our kingdom

Konstantin: I Understand But I cannot believed That My Army Is Gonna Kill Your People Without
The Declaration of war

Ranavalona : I Understand About that , but some of my army firing and kill one of your soldier and causing bloody conflict without my permission
Konstantin : I Understand But My Through That I Already Had A Conference That Russia Will Have your kingdom but due to my decision that i wanna make Madagascar a protectorate of russia and have freedom and autonomy like my nation

Ranavalona : I Guess We Can Try I And I understand that my nation is far isolated, Madagascar Is an island and have many people migrate and less Develop
Take Queen Ranavalona The First For Example She Was The Ruthless Queen And The Bad Queen To My People

Konstantin : Okay I Understand, But If you are my protectorate i can make Madagascar more developed

Ranavalona : Well then i guess we can try

After The Agreement Between Tsar And Queen Ended The Tsar Has Returned To St Petersburg
He Was Furious That His Army Causing Russia To Go Out War He Wanted The Army To Not Firing Without Permission And He Don't Want Malagasy And Russia Had incident But Due To That Happen He Order The Russian Army Who Fought On Russo Hova Incident Including The General To Executed By Hanging

Same As Queen Ranavalona She Order To Imprison General Who Order Firing On Russian Army And Causing The Bloody Incident And Later She Order To Execute The General

September 7th 1885​
Tsar Konstantin Addressed On Royal Court That The Government Declared Madagascar A Imperial Protectorate Of Russian Empire With Queen Ranavola As The Queen of Merina (Later Renaimed Madagascar)

And Declared Pyotr Kozlov a Resident minister of Russian Protectorate Of Madagascar

The Government Of Madagascar Will Be Constitutional Monarchy But Under Russian colonial administration
Queen Ranavalona Will Allow Russian Expedition To Help Develop Madagascar

Konstantin Has Now Archive The Colony In Africa But There Is One Colony Which Is Between Red Sea
And Gulf Of Aden And Connect With Orthodox nation in Horn Of Africa

Djibouti

End Of Chapter 6

Next Time Chapter 7: The Colony Of Madagascar And Sagallo (Part 2 Djibouti)