The Last Hanover: The Life and Reign of Queen Charlotte

I made a small comment and then I realized I was wrong. Ignore it please :l

Also, I'm glad to see Franz Bonaparte has lived this time around
I have a soft spot for Franz, it can't be denied. I think he could've done some impressive things, given the chance. Which, being mistress of this world, I plan to give him

Good to see this TL back. Used to be a fan before I even had an account. And I always appreciate some love of for the Hawaiian Kingdom.
Awww, thank you! I am very excited to explore Hawaii and it's 'new' history further in this TL! When I first started doing research for this TL, I was so surprised to read how involved the British monarchs were with the Hawaiin monarchs and I thought it was a very interesting relationship that would be fun to explore further.

Your girl is getting married in 41 days (!!!) so research / writing out the new chapter is taking a bit longer than I was planning.

BUT I want to keep doing stuff with this timeline while I'm working on the mega post.

Any requests?

Future tidbits from other countries? More shiny things? More marriage announcements? More babies? Tell me!

Your girl is getting married in 41 days (!!!) so research / writing out the new chapter is taking a bit longer than I was planning.

BUT I want to keep doing stuff with this timeline while I'm working on the mega post.

Any requests?

Future tidbits from other countries? More shiny things? More marriage announcements? More babies? Tell me!
Congratulations!

Any requests?

Huge congratz! I’m pretty sure we’ll accept just about anything while we wait for the mega post :)

Any requests?

Oh congratulations! Wish you have a lifetime of happiness with your partner :happyblush

Any requests?

Congratulation

Royal tiaras and jewels have always my vote (but I will be happy with everything you have suggested)

Any requests?

Congratulations!!! I'd like to see a little bit more of Russia than what we have so far, but take your time & enjoy your wedding!

Congratulations and hoping all the best for your partner and yourself in your upcoming wedding.

As many have made tradition requests, I’ll throw a few curve balls.
- Alternative royal residences
- post about alternative political figures (US/UK/Both/anywhere)
- Royal scandals.

Congratulations!!! That's awesome!

Ah, how exciting!!
Maybe more marriages? Since it fits what's going on. I would like to see whats going on in France for example.

Congratulations!

Congrats!!

Congratulations! More marriages? Maybe what is going on in scandinavia?

Congrats.

Huge congratz! I’m pretty sure we’ll accept just about anything while we wait for the mega post :)

Congrats dude!

Ooh, congratulations!!

Oh congratulations! Wish you have a lifetime of happiness with your partner :happyblush

Congratulations! Maybe a two for one with a look at famous royal wedding tiaras

Congrats on the upcoming Nuptials.

Congratulation

Royal tiaras and jewels have always my vote (but I will be happy with everything you have suggested)

Congratulations!!! I'd like to see a little bit more of Russia than what we have so far, but take your time & enjoy your wedding!

Congratulations!!!

A look at somewhere we haven't really seen could be neat, like Canada maybe?

Congratulations and hoping all the best for your partner and yourself in your upcoming wedding.

As many have made tradition requests, I’ll throw a few curve balls.
- Alternative royal residences
- post about alternative political figures (US/UK/Both/anywhere)
- Royal scandals.
Thank you guys so much for the congratulations and well wishes! ❤

Hmmm, maybe I can combine a few of these into one super tidbit ;) marriages and other countries and royal scandals all go together very well, after all