The Last Hanover: The Life and Reign of Queen Charlotte

Erhmagawd, ohmygod, it’s back! It’s back!!!! A lovely Irish interlude here! Nice to see that no one got shot in Ireland (absolutely no one needs that!) and that Charlotte’s tour went well. Ireland has an order named for the saint of Ireland (and my personal favourite saint), St. Patrick! Now we just need a Prince with the name heh ;) And Charlotte is amazing with everyone as always. Just precious!

(two guesses as to who he served under)
*shakes fists angrily* Conrooyyyyy!
The suit does some harm to the popularity of the royal family in Ireland and the Independent Ireland political party adopts a new nickname for themselves following the whole affair, in favor of their new ‘patron mad man’ as one wit calls him: the Carrans.]
I can’t remember if it’s been confirmed before, but it seems that Ireland stays with the UK here. That is very exciting and I wonder how it’ll come about!
[5] Any guesses where all of their names come from?
Yep! Specifically women in Shakespeare who were betrayed or forsaken
Not me thinking Hermione Granger from HP, Rosamund Painswick from Downton and Cordelia Chase from Buffy hahahah
O’Connell himself takes the royal party across the beach walkway to nearby Abbey Island to inspect the ruins of Ahamore Abbey, where his family is buried. “What a sorrow, to see such a beautiful thing thus” Charlotte remarks at the Abbey, running her hand down a stone wall. O’Connell cannot resist, making his only politically charged comment of the stay: “Rather like Ireland herself, ma’am”. Charlotte merely raises a brow at this comment, before continuing along her inspection.
Why do I have a feeling that the old abbey eventually will be ttl’s version of Osbourne House?

So great to see this back! Good luck with the Turtledoves dear! Hopefully this will finally be your year!

I saw the update this morning and have been looking forward to it all day! A masterpiece as always! Thank you for an astounding update!

Hey, @The_Most_Happy would you ever consider cross posting this to ao3? I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling in the next month, and I like to take the time to reread, but I'll have spotty reception and it's easier to read offline on ao3.