The Italian Social Movement and the Italian Communist party governments : how would they look like?

Good day lads,

Some of you may know that I'm working on now alternative story timeline with many points of divergence , the first one being a creation of Israel 10 years prior our timeline, occupation of Romania because a prime Minister wasn't assassinated, and a fictional stealthish bombing of the Wannsee conference, plus an operation long jump were Churchill survives.
My focus after I finish the 1944 and 1945 years will be the Cold War, piece by piece, and since the focus of my timeline is the South of the world, Italy is one of my main focuses, I'm trying to find a way to do I have both an Italian social movement government and an Italian communist government.

Keep in mind that in my timeline Mussolini's kingdom of Italy never implemented the racial laws, Italian social republic was much smaller (because of Churchill southern strategy), Italy kept her European conquests due to a better armistice deal,the Holocaust never happened in this timeline and there is also not much of a partisan resistance in Italy due to I match smaller Italian German puppet state.

I haven't figured it out how to kill off Mussolini, any suggestions are welcome.

Remind you again that the focus must be on this two parties.

1200px-Logo_Partito_Comunista_Italiano.svg.png
MSI_Logo.jpg

Ok, but I need a little more information: what government came before? What is the situation (for example if after a civil war some party leaders could be Died or exiled)? And when all this would happen, in 1950s, in 1960s, in 1970s,...? For example there is a large difference between 1950s Communists and 1970s ones.
If there is a little less partisan activity Mussolini could be arrested, jailed and then hanged by Allies.

Ok, but I need a little more information: what government came before? What is the situation (for example if after a civil war some party leaders could be Died or exiled)? And when all this would happen, in 1950s, in 1960s, in 1970s,...? For example there is a large difference between 1950s Communists and 1970s ones.
If there is a little less partisan activity Mussolini could be arrested, jailed and then hanged by Allies.
1937: creation of Israel after peele commission
Mussolini most likely wouldn't implement racial laws. (in my humble opinion) Maybe Sarfatti should stay Mussolini lover?
1943: Tehran FDR and Stalin assassination, Churchill survives
Southern Strategy by Churchill : Italy and southern Europe get liberated first. The Italian Social Republic controls much less territory than OTL, most likely less atrocities?
1948 : Togliatti assassinated, most of the the DC, PC ISM and the other parties leadership gets killed in the retaliation (Almirante and Berlinguer survive, I know Berlinguer wasn't party leader then yet)
So I would say ISM government late 60s to end of 1970s and communist government from late 1970s to 1980s.