Pick your poison:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here are some potential candidates for the election, who would you vote for?

50EDE038-9E41-4175-97D6-F6816DBCFBEA.jpeg

6EB2A2CE-35E5-4EFE-9967-927526CDE8FD.jpeg

2E6FF564-D269-49FF-9751-BF2824822660.jpeg

MacArthur, no question here with the other two losers as competion
You dare speak ill of the Kingfish? MacArthur would just cause a world war over his own ego while ignoring the welfare of the common American!

-Some Longist.

Don’t you dismiss General Patton! He’s the only one willing to tackle the Nazis for our nation, MacArthur just stole the credit for the victories of his underlings!

-Some Patton supporter.

Patton, just because I respect him, but wouldn't want anywhere near the White House.

Last edited:

I feel doing an older Huey Long would give you the chance to do something more unique, as normally from what I recall, Long only becomes president pre-WW2 in order to provide a POD screwing things up for US participation in the war. An older, more experienced President Long is something I'd be very interested in seeing.

Jes Lo

Banned
My money's on Long as having an anti-war, not particularly racist Southerner with a heavy-duty domestic agenda and being able to easily build up a strong cult of personality would be the most interesting choice.

Jes Lo

Banned
I feel doing an older Huey Long would give you the chance to do something more unique, as normally from what I recall, Long only becomes president pre-WW2 in order to provide a POD screwing things up for US participation in the war. An older, more experienced President Long is something I'd be very interested in seeing.
As long as it's not another "Huey Long is a hands-on and deeply corrupt wannabe dictator."

As long as it's not another "Huey Long is a hands-on and deeply corrupt wannabe dictator."
Long can bring in the labor reforms that America lacked due to a much more handicapped New Deal. Besides, a southerner is a safer choice to win as Thurmond actually proved a successful President (Winning in Japan, challenging the Reich by protecting Israel, a successful Russian expedition ensuring one of the largest nations in the world is US-friendly) despite domestic controversy (Such as refusing to desegregate armed forces, his handling over the Black Case Files Affair, Labor hostility), I’m sure his foreign successes will put him in a good average in the ranking.

Of course, we can always have President Wheeler making a comeback, and I’ve heard there were some interesting candidates for the senate this year.

And I wouldn’t say Long is openly anti-war, but he generally wants the American nation to heal from foreign adventures after such brutal war in Japan.