Pick your poison:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
excellent chapter but I'm afraid that Japan will see America making it understand the meaning of "freedom" and "democracy", especially as Long is apathetic to the emperor and would prefer a Japanese republic. The worst thing would be another atomic bombing of Japan to avoid American losses.

Also, I know the alternate history ideas based on events that happened in this TL thing is over, but what would have happened if Kuribayashi survived and was able to bring the information he had to Tokyo?
Then he would think the Emperor was endangered out of denial, he would not want to believe the Emperor could be the one conspiring in favor of a coup.

Japan's population will probably not be over 120 (or even 100) million in TTL 2020
Unless the de-urbanization and re-urbanization cause a baby boom.

Not like there are many cases of a country that had it as bad as Japan.

Well, I didn't expected that Japan here will be more turbulent. I am assuming what happens in Japan would affect US support for Russia.
This is not what will cause the climax of the Ural War.

North Korea being born in a timeline the soviets lost WW2:
I Am Inevitable HQ Template | I Am Inevitable | Know Your Meme

ULTIMATUM
THE ULTIMATUM

The continued aggression and brutal atrocities committed by the hostile hordes of Eurasia shall no longer be allowed to assail the Reich and it's people, the slaughter of innocents in terroristic actions as their forces falter in the field of battle show the underhanded methods of warfare deployed by the enemy meant to endanger the security and prosperity of Europe.

As such, I, Rudolf Walther Richard Hess, Führer of the Greater Germanic Reich, inheritor and protector of the Legacy of our Eternal Führer Adolf Hitler, issue an ultimatum on the behalf of all peoples of the civilized world to the great Jewish Autocrat who seeks to plunder and ravage the West, as well as those who continuously support his efforts against the peace and liberty of the Free peoples, inheritors of the great Aryan Race.

In the next 48 hours, you shall have the option to lay down your arms, surrender your horde from the Volga to the Great Pacific Ocean, submit yourself and your criminals to the great judgment that awaits you for your crimes, and we shall have peace. If, however, the unwarranted aggression and madness proceeds, then the Greater Germanic Reich, on behalf of the Free peoples of Europe, shall deploy all means of it's Atomic Arsenal to subjugate or eliminate all threats to our lives and fortunes.

It is our hope, and indeed the hopes of all peoples of the proud Aryan civilization, that the lies of your Jewish masters do not deceive you and that you will ultimately accept our fair and just terms to bring justice and civilization to the desolate lands of Siberia and the great Steppes.

-Rudolf Hess, August 1st, 1959

Last edited:
THE ULTIMATUM

The continued aggression and brutal atrocities committed by the hostile hordes of Eurasia shall no longer be allowed to assail the Reich and it's people, the slaughter of innocents in terroristic actions as their forces falter in the field of battle show the underhanded methods of warfare deployed by the enemy meant to endanger the security and prosperity of Europe.

As such, I, Rudolf Walther Richard Hess, Führer of the Greater Germanic Reich, inheritor and protector of the Legacy of our Eternal Führer Adolf Hitler, issue an ultimatum on the behalf of all peoples of the civilized world to the great Jewish Autocrat who seeks to plunder and ravage the West, as well as those who continuously support his efforts against the peace and liberty of the Free peoples, inheritors of the great Aryan Race.

In the next 48 hours, you shall have the option to lay down your arms, surrender your horde from the Volga to the Great Pacific Ocean, submit yourself and your criminals to the great judgment that awaits you for your crimes, and we shall have peace. If, however, the unwarranted aggression and madness proceeds, then the Greater Germanic Reich, on behalf of the Free peoples of Europe, shall deploy all means of it's Atomic Arsenal to subjugate or eliminate all threats to our lives and fortunes.

It is our hope, and indeed the hopes of all peoples of the proud Aryan civilization, that the lies of your Jewish masters do not deceive you and that you will ultimately accept our fair and just terms to bring justice and civilization to the desolate lands of Siberia and the great Steppes.

-Rudolf Hess, August 2nd, 1959

1681960385775.png

Well its been good following your TL
See you in the next one!

THE ULTIMATUM

-Rudolf Hess, August 2nd, 1959
Now I REALLY wanna see how Heydrich and Wegener would have reacted to this if they were still in power by this point.
Also seems like i’m somewhat right in saying that the most likely outcome is the Russians getting nuked out of existence. Now let’s see whether the entire Nazi leadership could remove Hess from power before the deadline’s reached.

Khruschev was removed for less, but the Soviet Union did not have the Führerprinzip either did it?
Well Hess is not Stalin or Hitler, plus he’s came to power is dubious to some, so I would imagine there will be someone willing to put several bullets to his skull.

Of course, I could be wrong and this TL turned to those depressing 50s/60s WW3 goes hot scenarios.

Unless the de-urbanization and re-urbanization cause a baby boom.
Also since the Empire and militarism is back there is likely to bea very big pro natalist push
Well its been good following your TL
See you in the next one!
Well in the China chapter he mentioned things that happened in the 60's, such a Peru going communist, so I dont think that a full world ending Nuclear War will happen I think that the most likely option is that the western part of Siberia Russia is turned into a nuclear wasteland, but Russia still fights on with American equipment and it degenerates into a proxy war or with Hydriech making such an isane ultimatium Gobbels directly takes over in a coup and settles for a white peace with Russia to recoup that wnds up becoming permanent

Last edited: