Pick your poison:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am currently debating myself on what should be covered on the next chapter, seeking some inspiration.
Some things I am personally interested in are:

1. India.
2. Free Europe (UK, Ireland, Iceland)
3. Iran.
4. South Africa & Rhodesia. Germany would LOVE apartheid.
5. Russia. I just hope things get better for them.
6. Israel.

Some things I am personally interested in are:

1. India.
2. Free Europe (UK, Ireland, Iceland)
3. Iran.
4. South Africa & Rhodesia. Germany would LOVE apartheid.
5. Russia. I just hope things get better for them.
6. Israel.
Israel will be a part of the same chapter as Syria and Iran, there will be a general chapter about the Iraq War and the Third Arab-Israeli War.

I do plan on a British chapter eventually, as well as an Indian one, but the latter will make more sense after the next Ural War chapter about the Spring.

Rhodesia is still British but yes South Africa is certainly an interesting partner for the Reich. As the Suez is under Italian control, Portugal has a friendly government and South African boers have an strategic interest to ally with the Germans. The result is that the African Coast from the Zaire River to Mozambique is controlled by Pakt-friendly nations.

Israel will be a part of the same chapter as Syria and Iran, there will be a general chapter about the Iraq War and the Third Arab-Israeli War.

I do plan on a British chapter eventually, as well as an Indian one, but the latter will make more sense after the next Ural War chapter about the Spring.

Rhodesia is still British but yes South Africa is certainly an interesting partner for the Reich. As the Suez is under Italian control, Portugal has a friendly government and South African boers have an strategic interest to ally with the Germans. The result is that the African Coast from the Zaire River to Mozambique is controlled by Pakt-friendly nations.
Will there otl leaders(Not Important Charecters but straight up Fuhrer/President/Premier) even after introduction of Fictional Charecters?

Will there otl leaders(Not Important Charecters but straight up Fuhrer/President/Premier) even after introduction of Fictional Charecters?
The tendency is that they will reduce, especially as the Butterfly effect will prevent some people from even being born. But I will still have OTL leaders around. For now you can expect American politics full of known figures like Wallace, Johnson and Nixon, but the impact of Long's Presidency would have changed a lot both existing characters and characters who are still growing in this new context.

China did not change much from real life yet, but one big change is the fact there is no Great Leap Forwards (as Mao won't be driven by Ego to outpace Khruschev since the man is dead alongside the USSR), That means as many as 100 million extra people if we count the dead and future descendants. It's obvious there would be someone amongst these who will grow up as a new leader in the world. But at least until Mao's death, most things will remain similar.

Gabingston

Kicked
I imagine a big divide between pro-American Anglos and pro-German Afrikaners in South Africa, not to mention the non-white majority in the country. South Africa could, like much of the world, be quite interesting in the Chinese sense.