Pick your poison:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope the Eastern Europeans survive this shit.
Unfortunately, most of them probably won’t unless they escape to a war-torn Russia or are lucky enough to have a slightly less fanatical Reichskomissar. The Balts are probably luckier due to Rosenberg’s rise, his idea of germanization was much less genocidal than the others. Even if losing their culture and identity, it’s a much better alternative than mass death.

Well, Generalplan Ost didn't mean to kill (or expel) every Eastern European Slav. A few dozens of millions (across Russia, Poland, Ukraine and Belarus) were meant to be kept around... as slaves.

El_Fodedor

Banned
Unfortunately, most of them probably won’t unless they escape to a war-torn Russia or are lucky enough to have a slightly less fanatical Reichskomissar. The Balts are probably luckier due to Rosenberg’s rise, his idea of germanization was much less genocidal than the others. Even if losing their culture and identity, it’s a much better alternative than mass death.
What about a event like TNO's West Russian War?

What about a event like TNO's West Russian War?
I doubt that'll end in anything good. Attacking the Wehrmacht with a gaggle of warlord troops and Russian conscripts who can't even be supplied properly? That's an extremely dumb idea, and will most likely end with the Germans testing their new atomic weapons on Russian cities.

El_Fodedor

Banned
I doubt that'll end in anything good. Attacking the Wehrmacht with a gaggle of warlord troops and Russian conscripts who can't even be supplied properly? That's an extremely dumb idea, and will most likely end with the Germans testing their new atomic weapons on Russian cities.
I don't know about the First West Russian War, but the reason why the Germans don't automatically use nukes during the Second West Russian War is a mix of fear from the US arsenal and fear from the Russian arsenal (even if small).

You can't start a mass launching without fear that an anxious third party wouldn't interpret this as an attack and go all out in despair.

Last edited:
With the immense praise for Speer, I can already see him taking over the Reich probably doing some minor reforms and something similar to destalization trying to appear as "the good nazi".

With the immense praise for Speer, I can already see him taking over the Reich probably doing some minor reforms and something similar to destalization trying to appear as "the good nazi".
Nothing is certain, Speer is an option of course, but making a building and planning some ego-boasting museums and monuments alone doesn’t make him the safe successor. So far the only one who has the legitimacy is Rudolf Hess, but a man like him would for sure be a puppet rather than a leader.

As always excellent chapter, will we see more of speer's project, (like thousand week reich) and have you already thought about doing your story in ebook, because it's really amazing, every chapter is really believable, anyway look forward to the next chapter, and good luck.

As always excellent chapter, will we see more of speer's project, (like thousand week reich) and have you already thought about doing your story in ebook, because it's really amazing, every chapter is really believable, anyway look forward to the next chapter, and good luck.
Speer has many other projects, from the U-Bahns to connect Eastern Europe, infrastructure programs in the Linz Pakt to connect the member-states to Germania, and the Führer cities such as Linz. But just because he has big plans doesn’t mean he will inevitably achieve them, several other players want to wrestle for the Reich’s massive wealth (after all no nation that rules a continent can be poor... right?).

As for Ebook? I have thought about it, many people even wanted me to publish a Portuguese version. But I think the story needs to finish before really doing that.

Speer has many other projects, from the U-Bahns to connect Eastern Europe, infrastructure programs in the Linz Pakt to connect the member-states to Germania, and the Führer cities such as Linz. But just because he has big plans doesn’t mean he will inevitably achieve them, several other players want to wrestle for the Reich’s massive wealth (after all no nation that rules a continent can be poor... right?).

As for Ebook? I have thought about it, many people even wanted me to publish a Portuguese version. But I think the story needs to finish before really doing that.
ok and good luck

Now, suppose you are an American in 1948, who would you vote for each Presidential Primary?

[R] General Douglas MacArthur
[R] Senator Robert Taft
[R] Governor Earl Warren
[D] Senator Huey P. Long Jr.
[D] POTUS Strom Thurmond (Doesn’t want another term but will run if convinced)
[D] General George S. Patton
[P] General George S. Patton (If refused Democratic Nomination, he will run by his own Patriot party)

Well there seems to have a great support for some Mac in the Republican field, although he is currently serving as Governor-General of Japan, he has declared publicly that if it’s the will of the Party, he would run for President.

How about the Democrats? Will Patton bully his way into nomination? Will Huey Long, which has his star rising again for the first time since the 30s be able to wrestle the domination from him? Or will Thurmond be called to fulfill his partisan duty in keeping the Democratic Party together, risking a rift with northern figures as the compromise of 1936 between Progressives and Dixiecrats finally collapses?

El_Fodedor

Banned
Now, suppose you are an American in 1948, who would you vote for each Presidential Primary?

[R] General Douglas MacArthur
[R] Senator Robert Taft
[R] Governor Earl Warren
[D] Senator Huey P. Long Jr.
[D] POTUS Strom Thurmond (Doesn’t want another term but will run if convinced)
[D] General George S. Patton
[P] General George S. Patton (If refused Democratic Nomination, he will run by his own Patriot party)
MacArthur because he looks like the only one capable to start the long path to free Europe here.

Patton is a good general, but he is also kinda amenable to the Nazis.

Patton is a good general but was very amenable to the Nazis.
Patton was quite supportive of the Wehrmacht because he wanted to use them by invading the Soviet Union. I can say safely that him, even more than MacArthur, is the most jingoistic candidate for the incoming election. The man just loved war and hated communism.

El_Fodedor

Banned
Patton was quite supportive of the Wehrmacht because he wanted to use them by invading the Soviet Union. I can say safely that him, even more than MacArthur, is the most jingoistic candidate for the incoming election. The man just loved war and hated communism.
But the USSR still exists in some form, and his anticommunism may cause damage to the needed Soviet-American partnership.