Which style should be predominant?

• Total voters
While I can see some ethnic homelands they will at best be like OTL Native American reservations. No state wants to lose territory and considering how badly the Russians have it they would likely push for pan-slavism rather than give the Poles anything. Really giving them land is just going to piss off the Central Asians so asking for something will be ignored.
I was thinking something along the lines of an autonomous territory in the lightly populated Far East that would still be part of the Russian Empire rather than an independent state formed in Central Asia.

Those are reservations and I believe that they would suck just as much as our reservations do. Really at best you might get something like immigrant groups that are very pro-ethnic and autonomous until the new generation thinks its stupid and moves into the cities looking for work. Considering how there are situations like this in OTL and how it mostly ended with many refugees assimilating I do not see how this would be different.

Those are reservations and I believe that they would suck just as much as our reservations do. Really at best you might get something like immigrant groups that are very pro-ethnic and autonomous until the new generation thinks its stupid and moves into the cities looking for work. Considering how there are situations like this in OTL and how it mostly ended with many refugees assimilating I do not see how this would be different.
the one example of a ethnic group that was expelled from its homeland and preserved its culture over thousands of years that may be useful, is ironically enough for this timeline....the jewish people, maybe in some parts of the world, the poles and others are able to preserve their culture and form close knit communities bound by common trauma

the one example of a ethnic group that was expelled from its homeland and preserved its culture over thousands of years that may be useful, is ironically enough for this timeline....the jewish people, maybe in some parts of the world, the poles and others are able to preserve their culture and form close knit communities bound by common trauma
This is necessarily the most likely way for things to go considering that is the way the world of humanity already goes about existing ethnically in OTL.

As for Russia giving any ethnic groups their own internal autonomous areas, this is Imperial Russia here, maybe greatly discombobulated and well evolved into a whole new entity, but I don't think that it would ever give Poles or anyone not in Central Asia their own autonomous land to essentially form their own new homelands.

Poland had autonomy in the original Russian Empire because it was conquered and submitted to Russian authority, and then they had that taken away because in Saint Petersburgs eyes they had rebelled against them because they weren't 'loyal'. Russians have stupidly long memories, trust me, I'm Russian, and I have been well-entrenched in knowledge of how longwinded and ridiculous the recollections of my elder family members and the people who live in my community that are kinda family-by-proxy by being neighbors can get, and that's when they are sober.

Russia may have no qualms with any of its inhabitants in the form it now exists, but it's not going to take amy chances and start giving anyone special privileges at all. Its essentially been changed into the Siberian ideal of our 'national identity'; being self-dependent, utilizing our unique features and resources, and standing together against outsiders unless we can find the advantage in this choice. So combined together, it isn't likely to be confederal when its a unitary state for sure.

:eek:
Is that why you're pretty?

The poles:
Duh!
Well, probably :p

Don't think I'm a nationalist though, don't want to give anyone the impression that I'm inclined towards the Russian government at all because I'm not. I have contempt for it just as I do with every other thing made by humans (the depth of that contempt varies by thing though lmao).

On that note, another OTL equivalent for the Poles and others could be the Circassian diaspora in the Middle East with how, unlike the Jews, they'd be for the most part co-religionists of the people they are with similarly to how most Circassians who fled after the genocide ended up in areas full of their co-religionists/fellow Muslims.

Speaking of the Polish Diaspora. How many of them are ending up in Brazil, being a militantly catholic state one would think they'd try and take as many polish refugees as possible.

Speaking of the Polish Diaspora. How many of them are ending up in Brazil, being a militantly catholic state one would think they'd try and take as many polish refugees as possible.
Maybe even have a Pequena Polônia?
Like not a polish state, but some kind of polish majority community/city somewhere in the country

Maybe even have a Pequena Polônia?
Like not a polish state, but some kind of polish majority community/city somewhere in the country
If brazil has it's drive to the west like it did otl there could even be polish majority cities in the Amazon haha

Speaking of that btw, to go off topic from the central questions of the polish diaspora but since you mentioned that a lot of them could attracted to Integralism, I wonder how for example the Irish, Filipinos, and Catholic African natives might find Integralism.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they were would be a lot of ground work for Integralist inspired groups in all of these cases (I could see for example the IRA being big Integralist fans). And in the case of Africa specifically, since op has confirmed that there is actual high possibility of them involving themselves heavily in Africa, there could be a chance they could help with getting one or perhaps even more Integralist inspired governments in charge, since this Brazil is much more powerful and impressive as a power than our timeline’s was. I think a lot of Africans would see them very positively and as the best allies to have, in comparison the fascist and colonialist European powers, the “overbearing and greedy” Americans and the “degenerate” communists from China.

Last edited:
And in the case of Africa specifically, since op has confirmed that there is actual high possibles of them involving themselves heavily in Africa, there could be a chance they could help with getting one or perhaps even more Integralist inspired governments in charge, since this Brazil to be much more powerful and impressive as a power than our timeline’s was.
Ejem...
1962-1963
[Africa] Mumbai Conference, Congo War, The Brazzaville Uprising;

Finally caught up with the timeline! despite all of the crazy things that have happened, I just have one question :

is Joseph Goebbels going to be, ironically, the father of the modern podcast? (even if it is basically propaganda + fire...

Finally caught up with the timeline! despite all of the crazy things that have happened, I just have one question :

is Joseph Goebbels going to be, ironically, the father of the modern podcast? (even if it is basically propaganda + fire...
I don’t think so, but your question did make wonder how the Internet would be like in Nazi Germany.

Actually, before we wonder what the Internet would be like, I actually now wonder how television is like in Germany, if it has anything outside of Goebbels. Could there be perhaps an art gallery show, showcasing they few art that the Nazis didn’t ban and perhaps even showcasing some of Hitler’s old drawings and treating it as if their even better than the Mona Lisa? Just a thought.

Last edited:
I don’t think so, but your question did make wonder how the Internet would be like in Nazi Germany.

Actually, before we wonder what the Internet would be like, I actually now wonder how television is like in Germany, if it has anything outside of Goebbels. Could there be perhaps an art gallery show, showcasing they few art that the Nazis didn’t ban and perhaps even showcasing some of Hitler’s old drawings and testing as if their even better than the Mona Lisa? Just a thought.
There is absolutely a channel which just repeats classic music 24/7.

Yeah, the people are still humans, Goebbels knows they need some sort of entertainment other than participating in... public displays of loyalty.
Hansel and Gretel would be a fantastic story for the Nazis to turn into a kids cartoon either series or Disney style movie, two blonde haired blue eyed children nearly eaten by a Jewish coded witch (i just realised the story is literally a child friendly telling of the blood libel.....wow), it would be perfect for this world