The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't know what to say about Winston Churchill spilling milk on himself. I don't know if that would affect his future political career immediately, but perhaps, should future events prove to make him seem like a big oaf, that he'd be barred from any high-ranking offices in 10 Downing. That would definitely affect Britain's future leadership, especially in Chamberlain doesn't get cancer IOTL.

Well, I don't know what to say about Winston Churchill spilling milk on himself. I don't know if that would affect his future political career immediately, but perhaps, should future events prove to make him seem like a big oaf, that he'd be barred from any high-ranking offices in 10 Downing. That would definitely affect Britain's future leadership, especially in Chamberlain doesn't get cancer IOTL.

Interesting theory @TheImperialTheorist! :)

We'll see if you are correct ;)

That's depend also on that Car Accident, Churchill face in New York, 1931...

Status
Not open for further replies.