The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I should have the next update some time later today! :) It will discuss Ford. But what do you want the following update to be about? (I will do all of these eventually so they will all get covered):

1) Hitler's family back home (San Antonio here we go!).

2) A discussion between Goebbels and Himmler.

3) Hitler meets William Jennings Bryan.

4) An incident regarding Michael Collins.

Well, with a team-up of Silent Cal, the Wizard of Menlo Park, and Andrew Mellon, it’ll be another interesting rivalry for Hitler to fight. Especially when the Great Depression hits.

As for the update after the next one, I’d wonder how The Great Commoner would react to Hitler.

Well, with a team-up of Silent Cal, the Wizard of Menlo Park, and Andrew Mellon, it’ll be another interesting rivalry for Hitler to fight. Especially when the Great Depression hits.

As for the update after the next one, I’d wonder how The Great Commoner would react to Hitler.

One vote for meeting with the Great Commoner Bryan. Zero for the rest so far. (The deadline is 24 hours, and then I will gather up the votes/tally and then will follow suit)

Hey, if Himmler is TTL's Fuhrer, who will run the SS? Wilhelm Keitel? Also, still rooting for the Black Sun to become the main Nazi symbol. My vote's for Goebbels and Himmler.

One vote for the meeting between The Great Commoner and the San Antonio historian.
the great commoner
Goebels and Himmler
Hey, if Himmler is TTL's Fuhrer, who will run the SS? Wilhelm Keitel? Also, still rooting for the Black Sun to become the main Nazi symbol. My vote's for Goebbels and Himmler.

Bryan-3

Goebbels and Himmler - 2

Rest are zero as of now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.