The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually went to school with someone descended from one of his great uncles.
That's actually pretty interesting. I'd still like to see descendants of Adolf having political careers in the future. Like maybe that daughter/granddaughter who was a "hippy" in her youth became a politician and eventually ran for if not necessarily won the Presidency.

Great update Rhino! Can’t wait to see what happens next with the inevitable showdown between Sen. Hitler and Pres. ‘Silent Cal’ Coolidge! When do you think that update will come out?

Great update Rhino! Can’t wait to see what happens next with the inevitable showdown between Sen. Hitler and Pres. ‘Silent Cal’ Coolidge! When do you think that update will come out?

Sometime either today or tomorrow an update will come, but not on Coolidge. When exactly we will go back to America, I don't know. A few European updates have to be done first for the TL's sake.

It'll be worth the weight.
As for story ideas.
Hitler becoming President some time in the 30's, and FDR as either an adviser or cabinet member.

FDR is still a Democrat in this timeline no?

Regardless I see him directing hittlers new deal counterpart

Maybe even running himself later on for added Drama!tm

Just spent a good week reading this lovely TL and all of the amazing reader support.

I have a big question that I feel would have some rather large butterflies in post-WW2.

Due to the lack of Nazi book burnings and persecution, do the groundbreaking research and writings on gender and sexuality that were taking place in Weimar actually happen ITTL?

Basically, do we see an advancement in LGBT rights in Europe, and how they would impact and contrast with the Hitlerite legacy?

(Now, onto reading Our Struggle :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.