The Iron Eagle: An Adolf Hitler Presidency

Is this TL Good so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, Hitler has been born into a far different political culture then Austria-Hungary and Germany.

While he might be very authoritarian, the political culture he lives in will prevent him from behaving like a complete madman.

While he might be very temperamental, I can picture him being more subtle in manipulation. Instead, he might have his own version of the Johnson treatment, in which he uses words and his physical present to cajole and manipulate people into doing what he wants.

While he might be very temperamental, I can picture him being more subtle in manipulation. Instead, he might have his own version of the Johnson treatment, in which he uses words and his physical present to cajole and manipulate people into doing what he wants.
Or he could try to construct a massive grassroots movment based on him personally to vote anyone who even slightly pissed him off.

Another question; does Ganz become German-American instead of Swiss ITTL because there was no decent acting jobs avaliable in Western Europe and he had to migrate just like Hitler family did? Unless his parents chose to leave Germany before he was born.

Bit facetious calling him German-American as he will always call himself Swiss-American privately but he was born right on the border for a reason, and that reason is why he ends up living in America.

I just thought of something amazing. If America and Germany fight on the same side in the coming WWII then we could see General Patton fighting alongside Rommel.

Maybe even having Rommel become a future leader of Germany.

Just want to say

The photos are my by favorite part of this timeline

Once my mom and dad saw me looking the pic of hitter in the DNC and asked me who he was

And that’s how I ended up recapping iron eagle hittlers Biography to a bunch of confused old people

explaning the context of him being at the dnc was easy but explaning how he was different is the hard part
‘Oh hittler born in America become president ‘

That was easy

‘No he doesn’t kill off the blacks like the Jews he’s just really unfair and he’s not actually presi-because the title of the story is an Adolf hittler presidency no I don’t think the author would lie about the main premise He’s really more of an more economic racist no hating Jews was a thing in America too mom’
That was hard But I think they got the gist eventually

One of my favourite movies. Bruno was amazing in his role as President Hitler.

Curse those 45 people on the poll.

Amazing movie, amazing director, amazing actor. There's a reason it was selected as "best movie of the decade" by 2010.

Kelsey Grammar’s performance as Woodrow Wilson and Morgan's Freeman's as Medgar Evers were so beautifully done. So glad they also won Oscars for their part of the film. Grammar’s role was especially short but his powerful line at his deathbed with Bruno as Senator Hitler brought tears to my eyes.

Larry's David's performance as Louis B Mayer was also amazing. Shame it didn't get an Oscar, but at least it was nominated.

I also think Mel Gibson did an amazing job playing Joseph Kennedy.

And of course, Bryan Cranston was amazing as William Gibbs McAdoo. So glad he won an Oscar.

Last edited:
1920's Japan Wikiboxes
Here are the Japan wikiboxes made by wikibox god @Roberto El Rey! Once again to Roberto, thank you very much! :extremelyhappy:

Att-Assn-Takashi.png

1924-Japanese-Election.png

1928-Japanese-Election.png

I forgot but is there a reason President hittler wears a military uniform all the time ?

Austrian Hitler needed the Uniform to symbolize Streng, law and order to german public, who had blind obedience in people in uniform (thanks for that Prussian)
to see perfect example look here at link The captain of Köpenick

Texas Hitler is different in TTL, he wears civilian clothes and military uniform on special occasion, like in Reenactment or WW1 Veteran meetings
it could be that during his presidency happens a war, he could pull out the Uniform to symbolize Streng determination and leadership to American public

Last edited:
Austrian Hitler needed the Uniform to symbolize Streng, law and order to german public, who had blind obedience in people in uniform (thanks for that Prussian)
to see perfect example look here at link The captain of Köpenick

Texas Hitler is different in TTL, he wears civilian clothes and military uniform on special occasion, like in Reenactment or WW1 Veteran meetings
it could be that during his presidency happens a war, he could pull out the Uniform to symbolize Streng determination and leadership to American public
I mean, it also could be an ego thing at times. Sometimes people like a "tough guy" as president.

Status
Not open for further replies.