The Imperial Parliament

What do we get if lump together the election results of all former Empire nations still having first past the post system...

Empire Parliament.PNG

Currently a coalition of conservative partys rules. The congress/moderate left camp which was dominant from the 50s to the 90s only beeing a shadow of its former self...

This is based on always the actual results of the last election.
I assumed that constitucencies are bigger in smaller dominions, thereby avoiding the parliament having a majority of indian .members. (You need 3 times more votes to win a seat in India then in Botswana)
Parties with very similar ideologies have been clustered together (i.e. Canadian and British Conservatives) and everybody with less than five seats sits as an independent.

This is based on always the actual results of the last election.
I assumed that constitucencies are bigger in smaller dominions, thereby avoiding the parliament having a majority of indian .members. (You need 3 times more votes to win a seat in India then in Botswana)
Parties with very similar ideologies have been clustered together (i.e. Canadian and British Conservatives) and everybody with less than five seats sits as an independent.
Bharatiya Janata Party does have a massive share of the votes, it appers to have more than all of the other blue parties!

Bharatiya Janata Party does have a massive share of the votes, it appers to have more than all of the other blue parties!

Because India has much more people than the others.

Are all former colonies included, or just Commonwealth nations?
tiya Janata Party does have a massive share of the votes, it appers to have more than all of the other blue parties![/QUOTE]

All with first past the post. So not South Africa, Egypt and Australia

All with first past the post. So not South Africa, Egypt and Australia
So, United Kingdom, Ireland, Lesotho, Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Malawi, Zambia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Libya, Zimbabwe, Sudan, United States, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Guyana, India, Pakistan, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Palestine, Kiribati, Vanuatu, The Gambia, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Afghanistan, Bahrain, Brunei, Burma, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Singapore, Cyprus, Malta, Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles, Fiji, Tonga, Nauru, New Zealand, Solomon Islands, and Tuvalu?