The HEART Development and Core Thread

I finished Polynesia today.

On the eastern side of the map are Northwestern Islands (Hawaii), Midway Atoll, Johnston Atoll, Howland Island, and Baker Island (US minor outlying islands), Gilbert Islands and Phoenix Islands (Kiribati), Tuvalu, Tokelau (New Zealand), Samoa, Tonga, and Niue.
1701424006714.png

On the western side of the map are Hawaii, Palmyra Atoll, Kingman Reef, and Jarvis Island (US Minor Outlying Islands), Line Islands (Kiribati), Rose Island (American Samoa), Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Pitcain Islands (UK), and Eastern Island (Chile).
1701424067927.png

Dark blue is what I did already, and light-blue-purple-ish is what I will do in the coming weeks.
1701423394108.png

Patch for today:

California finished (USA)
Baja California Sur (MEX)
Sinaloa (MEX)
Durango unfinished (MEX)
Nuevo-Leon unfinished (MEX)
TRANSPARENT_NA.png

This project is coming along very well! I think, e.g. regarding Turkey, subdivisions can be focused on later - I think it is more important to have the outline of Turkey first and then, if someone dares to, make first- and/or second-level subdivisions, instead of holding off on Turkey altogether because its subdivisions are too complicated or too time-consuming...

I think I'll do west states of US right after Mexico
Also I'm curious to see the progress of east states (New England, etc)
1701423394108.png

This project is coming along very well! I think, e.g. regarding Turkey, subdivisions can be focused on later - I think it is more important to have the outline of Turkey first and then, if someone dares to, make first- and/or second-level subdivisions, instead of holding off on Turkey altogether because its subdivisions are too complicated or too time-consuming...
I do get where you are coming from, I can def do just the coastline, but its more about not rushing it to me, the more detail we can add right away the less will need to be patched later, if you want I can just do the coastline though if you think you can add the subdivisions after?

I do get where you are coming from, I can def do just the coastline, but its more about not rushing it to me, the more detail we can add right away the less will need to be patched later, if you want I can just do the coastline though if you think you can add the subdivisions after?
Is the first or the second level so complicated in Turkey? Or both of them?

I also don't think it should be rushed or anything, neither do I need some map of Turkey soon, but before people give up on countries due to the complicated subdivisions I think an outline would be far better than nothing.

Is the first or the second level so complicated in Turkey? Or both of them?

I also don't think it should be rushed or anything, neither do I need some map of Turkey soon, but before people give up on countries due to the complicated subdivisions I think an outline would be far better than nothing.
I'm sorry, but from what little work there was on turkey, the subdivisions seemed way off even with the extra resources. I will add them in myself if that's what it takes to make them accurate.
Anyways, here's Equatorial Guinea:
1701471693574.png

And an updated claims map: I hereby claim Turkey's subdivisions for myself
1701471738181.png

I'm sorry, but from what little work there was on turkey, the subdivisions seemed way off even with the extra resources. I will add them in myself if that's what it takes to make them accurate.
Anyways, here's Equatorial Guinea:

And an updated claims map: I hereby claim Turkey's subdivisions for myself
First Africa Patch!

No I agree with you, I was the one who originally did most of M-BAM Turkey, so at the very least I don't think I am the right guy to do it giving my record😬

Patch #20

Speaking about inaccuracies I am not happy with how Latvia turned out, they had an admistrative reform recently which was not represented on the 8k-BAM which made it very difficult for me to get this right, someone should check it

Added Latvia
Added Estonia
Added the Daugava
Added the Narva

1701509815975.png

Patch #20

Speaking about inaccuracies I am not happy with how Latvia turned out, they had an admistrative reform recently which was not represented on the 8k-BAM which made it very difficult for me to get this right, someone should check it

Added Latvia
Added Estonia
Added the Daugava
Added the Narva

View attachment 872894
Awesome! But, I should ask if you stopped drawing second lvl, will you draw it later?