The Forge of Weyland

I'm sorry I've been missing recently. My father was seriously ill, and in the end terminally so, passing a month ago. Obviously that and having to deal with all the funeral and other stuff has been rather traumatic, and to be honest I haven't been in the mindset for any creative writing.
I'm slowly getting over it now, and hope to soon be continuing the timeline

Sorry to hear about that and condolences.

I'm sorry I've been missing recently. My father was seriously ill, and in the end terminally so, passing a month ago. Obviously that and having to deal with all the funeral and other stuff has been rather traumatic, and to be honest I haven't been in the mindset for any creative writing.
Deepest sympathies. We lost my mum last year and my dad and the mother-in-law this summer.

Yes, indeed. I lost my dad, too, this summer. Even if it's expected, it's still tough.
My condolences.

Hurrah! An...
Oh. Very sorry to hear that. My condolences. :(
Take as long as you need. It's a mess. Especially if on top of the funeral there are things like dealing with a house. And then there's the sorting through the personal effects, and what do you keep and what do you?...
Well: as I said (and others already on this thread have said too) take your time, and my sympathy to you and your family.

bobbins

Donor
I like this but realised that feels off. My sincere condolences.

“May you see Gods light on the road ahead,
when the road you walk is dark.
May you always hear, even in your hour of sorrow,
the gentle singing of the lark.
When times are hard may hardness,
never turn your heart to stone.
May you always remember,
when the shadows fall, you do not walk alone.”

I am very sorry for your loss Astro. For whatever it is worth, I’ll be praying for you.

so sorry for your loss mate. Love and kind thoughts to you and all your family.

Damn, you have my most sincere condolences Astro :(

Take all the time you need, we'll still be here and obviously no explanations are owed. Even if it be years later, which is probably how long it will take me to get through The Whale has Wings ;)