The Footprint of Mussolini - TL

OTL, FDR's death is one of the saddest things ever.

He spent so much time and effort to achieve victory in the greatest war in history, toward building a new international covenant, and toward building an better and more free America. And yet, he never lived to see these things. And his own hated rival, Adolf, outlived him by 18 days.

ITTL, his death is that and Franz Ferdinand's: it had tragic consequences for humanity.

It kind of begs the question of whether or not Roosevelt replacing Wallace with Truman or some other firebrand would've seen the USA elect ol' Blood and Guts himself. On the other hand? No other president had the platinum-coated balls to go after the segregationists as Patton did.

It kind of begs the question of whether or not Roosevelt replacing Wallace with Truman or some other firebrand would've seen the USA elect ol' Blood and Guts himself. On the other hand? No other president had the platinum-coated balls to go after the segregationists as Patton did.

Others might question Patton's....tolerance of the Fascist bloc. And whether or not it could've ended sooner had Patton not been willing to throw them money.

Other president hardly would had so willingful to allow Fascists spread their influence in Americas. Hard to see that Cuba, Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, Venezuela and Argentina would had allowed join to RA under watch of other president.

The backlash was intense. McCarthy was censured from the Senate (with the enthusiastic support of the Freedomites) and then in August, the Republicans took the unprecedented step of expelling him from the Party altogether (something only achievable due to the complete collapse of his prior support). Broken by his change in fortune, McCarthy resigned from the Senate and faded into obscurity. He died on May 2nd 1957 due to alcohol poisoning.

[/QUOTE]

i kinda wanted McCarthy to win just imagining how crazy that world would've and imaging Stalin like purges except without executions

pls don't ban me

Monthly Donor
Hi @Sorairo just finished reading this awesome TL, but i've got a question about something i might have missed....
What happens to the italian concession of Tientsin in China? did they gave it back?

I tried search Tientsin with search but it seems that whole place is not mentioned after Chinese War.

But I guess that post-Fascist Italy returned that back to China. Without communism keeping Tientsin is bit useless.

pls don't ban me

Monthly Donor
I tried search Tientsin with search but it seems that whole place is not mentioned after Chinese War.

But I guess that post-Fascist Italy returned that back to China. Without communism keeping Tientsin is bit useless.
what if communist china occupied the port and then when the PRC collapsed chang kai shek took it back with italy fine with it?