The Footprint of Mussolini - TL

Prety good map but I think that Saxony would get its historic borders like in OTL and Silesia would be one state.

And probably internal borders of Croatia-Bosnia is bit different due Austro-Hungarian type federalisation. Or at least make some different tone grey border line between Croatia and Bosnia.

so how long before Russia starts a resurgent period and starts working to reclaim its lost territories?

It wouldn't be as easy as in OTL. It too depends how Malenkov manage give new more peaceful path to Russia and how his successor manage keep Malenkov's heritage around. And foreign countries are probably slightly paranoid and react quickly if Russia tries something fun.

so how long before Russia starts a resurgent period and starts working to reclaim its lost territories?
That's an overly deterministic view of history. If their current experiment with Christian Social Democracy works out, living standards improve and their example inspires others, then that'll be enough of a confidence and contentment boost, that they might no more be interested in reclaiming any lost real estate than present day OTL Germany is.

Just wondering what is the role of the current commonwealth? Is it a lot closer union? How big is it consisted to OTL and what does that mean for Britain’s influence.

Also a truly brillaint timeline.

I really cannot say anything beyond...HOW A TIMELINE SO GOOD CAN END?! ITS ENDING EVEN FITS PERFECTLY WITH EVERYTHING. I'm amazed at TTL quality and how deep and at the same fit-for-an-ending the final chapter for this [Hi]story is.

At the same time, it hits hard to know that we are one update away from never reading new content from this TL again...I have to say that this was the first TL in this site to make me cry, break up with total horror and just deeply entrench myself with the characters...It's oddly and fantastically immersive. In short words, THIS IS WONDERFUL STUFF GODDAMNIT.

I really cannot say anything beyond...HOW A TIMELINE SO GOOD CAN END?! ITS ENDING EVEN FITS PERFECTLY WITH EVERYTHING. I'm amazed at TTL quality and how deep and at the same fit-for-an-ending the final chapter for this [Hi]story is.

At the same time, it hits hard to know that we are one update away from never reading new content from this TL again...I have to say that this was the first TL in this site to make me cry, break up with total horror and just deeply entrench myself with the characters...It's oddly and fantastically immersive. In short words, THIS IS WONDERFUL STUFF GODDAMNIT.

I know right? I went from being moved to tears during the Battle of Trieste, to the absolute horror of the nuking of the UAR and laughing at the Soviet fake moon landing. This TL is an absolute diamond on this site.

I know right? I went from being moved to tears during the Battle of Trieste, to the absolute horror of the nuking of the UAR and laughing at the Soviet fake moon landing. This TL is an absolute diamond on this site.
This timeline is perhaps the first story to make me feel everything on the emotional spectrum at one point or another.

What are the current status of the Communist Party of Great Britain and the Communist Party USA? I assume outlawed?

And are any OTL figures/members of those two groups mentioned? I assume many ethier defected to more moderate political parties or got into trouble due to them stubbornly still supporting the Soviets.

I saw a NazBol and Neo-Nazi go at it once and let me tell you, shit was wild.

I saw two of those once too.
One argued about Hitler tried to stop the “evil Zionist plot for world domination” while the other claimed Hitler was part of the “evil Zionist plot for world domination”.
Of course the rest of the normal and sane people were just laughing at them. 😂😂😂

One argued about Hitler tried to stop the “evil Zionist plot for world domination” while the other claimed Hitler was part of the “evil Zionist plot for world domination”.
In my case, the Neo-Nazi was arguing the former while the NazBol argued that Stalin had rid Great Russia of Zionism in his Great Purge and restored her to her former glory.