The Footprint of Mussolini - TL

Well, things are even worse now that Stalin's awake. I hope we can have a new map soon(mainly for China). Also, as was said earlier, Israel now has Petra, a great historical landmark and tourist attraction in itself. Great work!

Well, things are even worse now that Stalin's awake. I hope we can have a new map soon(mainly for China). Also, as was said earlier, Israel now has Petra, a great historical landmark and tourist attraction in itself. Great work!
Stalin won't be able to do shit if his stroke rendered him severely disabled.

Between Jerusalem (topped off with a double-sized Yad Vashem and way less Temple Mount restrictions), uninterrupted access to almost all Biblical sites (Jericho, Hebron etc), full access to the Red and Dead Sea, Petra, Mount Nebo and Jerash, Israel has a great future in tourism ahead of it.

Care to elaborate?

All religions can pray at the Mount now (with the exception of Friday, Saturday and Sunday for Muslims, Jews and Christians respectively). OTL only Muslims may pray there despite its importance to all the Abrahamic faiths. Plus given that Jerusalem isn’t right on any kind of border, the security situation is far more lax.

The young man stuttered. “C-comrades! I give you the greatest news possible! A miracle! Our brave leader, Comrade Stalin, he … he’s woken up!”
Well, looks like we have definite proof that divine intervention exists in this world, because nobody aside from Satan and the Grim Reaper would allow Stalin to continue living at this point.

Here’s an interesting thought: How would the musical Fiddler on the Roof play out? Otl, it’s set in Tsarist Russia in the early 1900’s, but given what’s happened in Russia ttl, would it be possible to see it moved to the late 1940’s?
Also, I would NOT want to be Nikita or Molotov right now. Let’s hope that they grow a spine and smother Stalin before he gets up.

NotBigBrother

Monthly Donor
Troika at Stalin's bed:
Molotov:"I am so glad you are allright!"(presses Stalin's right hand)
Malenkov:"I am so glad, too!"(presses Stalin's left hand)
Khrushchew:"Let me fluff a pillow for you."(takes a pillow).
Troika (leaving five minutes later):"Comrade Stalin is asleep."

Last edited: