The Footprint of Mussolini - TL

Dolan

Banned
Oh wait, the Klan is now Freedom Party's armed militants and considering that Fascists now being seen as the Friends of Jews...

Will KKK cease their discrimination against Jews and starts accepting Jewish membership?

Oh wait, the Klan is now Freedom Party's armed militants and considering that Fascists now being seen as the Friends of Jews...

Will KKK cease their discrimination against Jews and starts accepting Jewish membership?

Nope. Catholics were always Anti-Communist but it made no difference to their perception by the Klan. Same thing with Jews.

Never. The Klan wanted to create a White Protestant Theocracy with no Jews, Catholics or Non-Whites amd that's final.

I believe that the American Fascists would become an entirely seperate entity opposing the Communists, Democrats, Republicans and Freedom Party/Klan. The Klan weren't even Fascist as well they were never Fascist, yes they were White Nationalist, but that didn't mean they were Fascist. I don't think the Klan would even care about the Jews, plus the Klan had also discriminated Italians.

Heck with Fascists being associated with Jews, I can't help but think they may end up supporting Civil Rights where American Fascism is a progressive ideology on the Far-Right Spectrum. Especially since you had Ezra Pound who was a Modern Artist and a Fascist despite Fascists often looking down on Modern Art. Plus I can see American Fascism be a mix of Italian Fascism (For Corporatism and its embrace on Futurism) and British Fascism (From Oswald Mosley and his BUF's unique policies) along with elements/policies on race from Brazilian Integralism (Brazilian Fascism which advocated for Racial Equality and Catholic Theocracy).

Also name Ideas for American Fascist Parties:
  • All-American Union Party
  • Greater America Party
  • General Fascist Party of America
  • American National Union

Last edited:
The KKK is acting very fascist, but I don't see them supporting Jews or Italians, they're still Wasp integralisti after all. If there is a Fascist party, is going to be a supporter of Patton, not the Freedom Party.

The KKK is acting very fascist, but I don't see them supporting Jews or Italians, they're still Wasp integralisti after all. If there is a Fascist party, is going to be a supporter of Patton, not the Freedom Party.
The Klan also discriminated against Italians.

Also I see the American Fascists as an entity entirely seperate from the Klan/Freedom Party.

Yep Wallace has truly cemented himself as the worst president in American history in TTL, enough to rival James Buchanan (An argument can be made Wallace is worse, Wallace sold out half a continent to Stalinist repression and the other half to favoring Fascism as well as destroying America's relationships with its allies, bringing greater suffering around the world).

Also Patton is in, I can not wait for the debates in 1948, it's going to be a bloodbath.

At this rate, even the ACLU will be organizing lynch mobs against the President.

Dolan

Banned
At this rate, even the ACLU will be organizing lynch mobs against the President.
Would be funny if then President Patton ordering Wallace's arrest and as Pattob is now legal to do so, making Wallace the first ex-US President to be executed under charges of Treason.

This will, of course, change US Politics forever and opening the Pandora Box.

McCarthy vs Patton might actually split the Republican vote- there is a risk of the Democrats (if they can find someone clean) slipping back into the White House.

I just don’t see Patton liking or wanting to work with McCarthy at all.

One thing I will say: the two years between the mid-terms and 1948 election will make the time between 1944 and the 1946 election look like a pleasant Sunday stroll.

Not sure I understand the reasons for not impeaching Wallace.

Republicans get the presidency and will control House and Congress to make sure the report on the level of Democrat infiltration by communists, prepared by a reinstated Hoover, is released just prior to next election.

Democrats gone for a decade.

Not sure I understand the reasons for not impeaching Wallace.

Republicans get the presidency and will control House and Congress to make sure the report on the level of Democrat infiltration by communists, prepared by a reinstated Hoover, is released just prior to next election.

Democrats gone for a decade.

The Republicans have learned from Sun Tzu. Never interrupt your enemy when he makes a mistake. If they wait longer, the Democrats are tied to Wallace more and more in the voters mind. They also fear that if many Democrats impeach Wallace that this would also break the connection in voters’s minds. They’re taking their time, but if they find anything unforgivable in their investigations they will press. Besides, impeaching only leads to Truman who could also help the Democrats.

The Republicans have learned from Sun Tzu. Never interrupt your enemy when he makes a mistake. If they wait longer, the Democrats are tied to Wallace more and more in the voters mind. They also fear that if many Democrats impeach Wallace that this would also break the connection in voters’s minds. They’re taking their time, but if they find anything unforgivable in their investigations they will press. Besides, impeaching only leads to Truman who could also help the Democrats.
Sorry - I'd overlooked the fact that Wallace got elected in his own right. I can see why the Republicans would want a lame duck Democrat to end all lame ducks