The Footprint of Mussolini - TL

Well, this TL is downright terrifying. :p

I have the feeling is terrifying in a balanced way respect to OTL. What went better on certain accounts went worse for others.

In the meanwhile, happy OTL 25th of April. TTL will be just a holiday day for Venice, but still let me say this.

Finland getting screwed is unpleasant to see, hopefully they will have a successful resistance movement. The mentions of demographic problems is ominious - would in this timeline more countries share Latvia's dismal fate of the native populace being barely half of the actual population?

Finland getting screwed is unpleasant to see, hopefully they will have a successful resistance movement. The mentions of demographic problems is ominious - would in this timeline more countries share Latvia's dismal fate of the native populace being barely half of the actual population?

Can that happen? If Russia is trying to colonize Finland too that means their population would be further spread colonist wise than OTL. Without having more people than OTL wouldn't that mean the impact would be lessened over a larger target area?

Jesus Christ that election is one sided. The Democrats don't have a single state! President Patton is going to be... interesting.

So what is the displaced Jewish population doing at this point?

The Otto section seemed to indicate some of the Hungarian Jewish population had returned Post War.

And the Zionists of course are pursuing their grand ambition. But what of the people in this period?

Can that happen? If Russia is trying to colonize Finland too that means their population would be further spread colonist wise than OTL. Without having more people than OTL wouldn't that mean the impact would be lessened over a larger target area?

Probably less of OTL, there has no that much to plunder in east europe ITTL (Bulgaria, Hungary, Czech and Romania are out of reach and i doubt that they can do the same for Poland due to the presence of armed resistance if they try, hell there is even less of Germany and no Austria for them), so they will have a lot less resources available...and frankly the purge will not do that much good for the Soviet economy in general

If the war ended sooner Russia just might ha e a somewhat higher population.

I think these words sum up Wallace quite nicely:

“He is an anti-fascist to such an extent that he views communism as the lesser evil and would willing work with the communists (such as giving Stalin what he clearly doesn’t deserve) before he’d ever even so much as shake the hand of a fascist.”

Stalin: (Say nothing)
Wallace:Here, have some lands and free stuff, oh, how about placing some Soviets Spy in Top US governments position as well?

How can someone dig a grave so deep for themselves...

Stalin: (Say nothing)
Wallace:Here, have some lands and free stuff, oh, how about placing some Soviets Spy in Top US governments position as well?

How can someone dig a grave so deep for themselves...
Maybe he got whacked over the head with the idiot stick one too many times?

Oh shit, if Wallace is pushing civil rights, that might lead to a backlash of epic porportions once the truth comes out....

That's what I'm afraid of. Especially if M'Lad becomes science advisor, the Arthur Jensens and Charles Murrays of the world are going to have a much easier time smearing modern genetic science proving that there is more in-group differentiation than group-to-group differentiation as being the work of Marxists...

That's what I'm afraid of. Especially if M'Lad becomes science advisor, the Arthur Jensens and Charles Murrays of the world are going to have a much easier time smearing modern genetic science proving that there is more in-group differentiation than group-to-group differentiation as being the work of Marxists...
And just imagine the impact a more successful McCarthy would have on the entertainment industry!